Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Photo Of The Day - What Do You Think Is Happening....????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of The Day - What Do You Think Is Happening....????? (2129 Views)

Sex With A Smaller Virgin Girl And Now This Is Happening (Picture) / If You Had Her For A Day, What Would You Do? Photo Attached. / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day - What Do You Think Is Happening....????? by exlinkleads(f): 3:15pm On Oct 28, 2016
Tell me what do you think is happening in this picture?

You may know it if you are born around early 80's

Good old days.............ahhahaha

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/10/photo-of-day-what-do-you-think-is.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 obinoscopy ishilove

Re: Photo Of The Day - What Do You Think Is Happening....????? by ForeverYoung197(f): 3:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
He woo the girl he liked

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day - What Do You Think Is Happening....????? by finalbosss1(m): 3:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
Re: Photo Of The Day - What Do You Think Is Happening....????? by Laveda(f): 3:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
sad I don't know.
Re: Photo Of The Day - What Do You Think Is Happening....????? by DeLioncourt: 3:20pm On Oct 28, 2016
two people cannot pose for picture again?? nawa ooo
Re: Photo Of The Day - What Do You Think Is Happening....????? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
Only the pervert will interprete it to be something else.
Re: Photo Of The Day - What Do You Think Is Happening....????? by Synzu(m): 3:34pm On Oct 28, 2016
Change ur style grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Day - What Do You Think Is Happening....????? by Marlvin(m): 3:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
Synzu:
Change ur style grin

Another style.

Nnaa kee kwanu
Re: Photo Of The Day - What Do You Think Is Happening....????? by Synzu(m): 3:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
Marlvin:

Another style.

Nnaa kee kwanu

Be like that.......

Nwanne udo naa'chi

Otegokwa...
Re: Photo Of The Day - What Do You Think Is Happening....????? by vicben27(m): 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
ur dullard uncle Buhari is pooin in d bush! because hez clueless hez policies stincks.
Re: Photo Of The Day - What Do You Think Is Happening....????? by falcon01: 3:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
THEY DEFINITELY WANTO HAVE SEX AND THE OTHER GUY IS TAKING PICTURES
Re: Photo Of The Day - What Do You Think Is Happening....????? by exlinkleads(f): 4:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
He woo the girl he liked

confirm guy

i know say all this Indomie and chewing gum girls and guys will never know
Re: Photo Of The Day - What Do You Think Is Happening....????? by Hoyinkansolami(f): 4:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
The guy bring the girl inside bush to toast her,make all those area people no see them. But unfortunately............their area's CEO of CNN passed by.........................
Complete it
Re: Photo Of The Day - What Do You Think Is Happening....????? by Philipmems(m): 4:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
This is the origin of toasting and chiking grin grin grin... gbo gbo Bigs boy..
Re: Photo Of The Day - What Do You Think Is Happening....????? by DozieInc(m): 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2016
They are giving a toast.
Re: Photo Of The Day - What Do You Think Is Happening....????? by ForeverYoung197(f): 3:22am On Oct 29, 2016
exlinkleads:

confirm guy

i know say all this Indomie and chewing gum girls and guys will never know

It's easy to read their body language wink
Re: Photo Of The Day - What Do You Think Is Happening....????? by Sezua(m): 8:07am On Oct 31, 2016
hehehe, this one that somebody else is with the camera, i dnt want to see anoda leaked movie this monday morning
Re: Photo Of The Day - What Do You Think Is Happening....????? by pojophilius(m): 6:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
Hoyinkansolami:
The guy bring the girl inside bush to toast her,make all those area people no see them. But unfortunately............their area's CEO of CNN passed by.........................
Complete it
..hi hoyin,,im sam from ib and will love to know u

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Craziest Thing You've Done When You Were Stoned? / lll / I Love My Present Babe But My Ex Never Give Up On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.