Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help (2127 Views)

How Can I Move On, It's Obvious My Gf Is Leaving Me / Newly Wedded Bride Allows Guests To handle Her Breasts In Exchange For Cash Gift / Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by WAZOBIA3: 9:26am On Jun 17, 2016
The Miss Nairaland ish has been on for too long and luckily, I took interest. Let me just go straight to the point. Since Tuesday, there have been series of interview but that of yesterday mustered clouds simply because the big fish "Mimzy" was one of the guests. Reading posts from her is somewhat uninspiring. I am one person who monitors her comments on Nairaland, and I can tell you with certainty that she is not entirely the brain behind her answers. The Mimzy I know is not that eloquent or witty to dish out those answers to questions without consultation. How can you explain it that someone with little or no contribution in the politics section will suddenly be dishing out strong political jargons. Check her post history to confirm it. Now why am I bringing this up? It's not just about Mimzy but also other contestants and the hosts of their supporters.
Let's stop being sycophantic and have a deep sense of judgement else this contest will lose its flavour.
But I'm not taunting the contestants for not being original because I know that even some of the questions aren't necessary for a beauty contest. If you want to weigh their intelligence, I think a life interview will suffice. Let the organizers arrange a recorded call interview and post links to the files via Dropbox and let's judge their wits. Until that is achieved, let's quit making noise about intelligence that doesn't exist or that is exaggerated.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by SafeDavid(m): 9:28am On Jun 17, 2016
Yet her team wanted to crucify somebody who did way better with some plagiarism bull crap .
Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by georjay(m): 9:29am On Jun 17, 2016
hmmmmm
bloody politicking
Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by bqlekan(m): 9:29am On Jun 17, 2016
Let me book here. MySpace.com
Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by kikies(m): 9:30am On Jun 17, 2016
Ow did u guy gt to follow d interview, wld like to b part of it too,let's know who we voting
Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by dollyjoy(f): 9:31am On Jun 17, 2016
Who go win go still win. There is no standard evidence to prove your claim. undecided
Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by larabae13(f): 9:31am On Jun 17, 2016
Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by optional1(f): 9:34am On Jun 17, 2016
hmmmm
Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by vizkiz: 9:36am On Jun 17, 2016
If many of you can put these time and effort you waste monitoring those who don't give a furck about you on other things...y'all should be productive...but no, you rather "gossip" and create hogwash all in the name of trying to look intelligent.

My wonder why we have little percentage of intelligence in this section. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 17, 2016
Hmmmm this one is strong ooo
Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 17, 2016
vizkiz:
If many of you can put these time and effort you waste monitoring those who don't give a furck about you on other things...y'all should be productive...but no, you rather "gossip" and create hogwash all in the name of trying to look intelligent.

My wonder why we have little percentage of intelligence in this section. undecided

gringrin
Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by vizkiz: 9:43am On Jun 17, 2016
iggits undecided
Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 17, 2016
Wobiissshhhh!!!

undecided undecided

This competition has really given lots of opportunities to so many people here to show the world what they've got inside them.

Some as great spectators, analyst, critics, commentators, leeches , detectives ,supporters , possible political thugs and so many more.

But the earlier y'all realise that your stunts here is nothing but a waste of time and talent the better it is for you grin

Who cares ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by senibo1: 9:49am On Jun 17, 2016
dollyjoy:
Who go win go still win. There is no standard evidence to prove your claim. undecided
kiss kiss so u get time to reply them? how are u jara?
Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by dollyjoy(f): 9:53am On Jun 17, 2016
senibo1:
kiss kiss so u get time to reply them? how are u jara?
LoL.

Am fine o Maxwell.wink
Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by iykekelvins(m): 9:53am On Jun 17, 2016
You get time walahi
Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by tosyne2much(m): 9:56am On Jun 17, 2016
Hmmmm cool
Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by senibo1: 10:02am On Jun 17, 2016
dollyjoy:
LoL.

Am fine o Maxwell.wink
that name way u call full like this dey fear me oh grin

hope u will grace to night interview by simple being there?
Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by Laveda(f): 10:03am On Jun 17, 2016
Lol
Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by WAZOBIA3: 10:06am On Jun 17, 2016
Everything about the interview is uninspiring. Let the organizers take this correction in next year's contest.
Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by giftybae: 10:06am On Jun 17, 2016
Chai OP!!!
Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by SpeedyConnect(m): 10:06am On Jun 17, 2016
Poster below will say something reasonable
Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by alobright17(m): 10:07am On Jun 17, 2016
WAZOBIA3:
The Miss Nairaland ish has been on for too long and luckily, I took interest. Let me just go straight to the point. Since Tuesday, there have been series of interview but that of yesterday mustered clouds simply because the big fish "Mimzy" was one of the guests. Reading posts from her is somewhat uninspiring. I am one person who monitors her comments on Nairaland, and I can tell you with certainty that she is not entirely the brain behind her answers. The Mimzy I know is not that eloquent or witty to dish out those answers to questions without consultation. How can you explain it that someone with little or no contribution in the politics section will suddenly be dishing out strong political jargons. Check her post history to confirm it. Now why am I bringing this up? It's not just about Mimzy but also other contestants and the hosts of their supporters.
Let's stop being sycophantic and have a deep sense of judgement else this contest will lose its flavour.
But I'm not taunting the contestants for not being original because I know that even some of the questions aren't necessary for a beauty contest. If you want to weigh their intelligence, I think a life interview will suffice. Let the organizers arrange a recorded call interview and post links to the files via Dropbox and let's judge their wits. Until that is achieved, let's quit making noise about intelligence that doesn't exist or that is exaggerated.

Op I think you made a very strong point on the life interview,I wonder what type of ghost interview they're onto .
Meanwhile I'm still wondering if the contestants were limited to contribute or they're busy with the contest that made one hardly see anyone of them contribute meaningfully on any issue here on NL.My own very contestant and everyone of them contesting are affected on this.

1 Like

Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by dollyjoy(f): 10:12am On Jun 17, 2016
senibo1:
that name way u call full like this dey fear me oh grin

hope u will grace to night interview by simple being there?
cheesycheesycheesy.

Am not missing that for anything.
Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by EzePromoe: 10:18am On Jun 17, 2016
OP, please make exemptions because Mysticgal is not one of them. Mysticgal can stand in any kind of interview, even if it's with immortals cool

1 Like

Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 17, 2016
Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 17, 2016
Oga u be monitoring spirit ni undecided
Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 17, 2016
vizkiz:

baba, I've always heard you was an asshole man.. you just proved them wrong.

I personally don't know why some ppl will just won't be able to think of any other thing than causing hurt to their fellow human
Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by EzePromoe: 10:24am On Jun 17, 2016
But I think you're not entirely wrong especially in the area of live interview. There we can hear the ladies speak. So far, I think only my contestant is up to the task.

Please Dygeasy, wristbangle and co. try and see if you can implement this rule in our next contest.
Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by senibo1: 10:26am On Jun 17, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy.

Am not missing that for anything.
don't forget to come along with lots of snacks,

REFINER will refine everybody here to night, it's a promise
Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by vizkiz: 10:26am On Jun 17, 2016
MyButtIsPretty:
baba, I've always heard you was an asshole man.. you just proved them wrong.

I personally don't know why some ppl will just won't be able to think of any other thing than causing hurt to their fellow human

I might be anything, I might do anything but I will never hurt anyone's feelings no matter what.

About being an asshole, I can be very annoying at times grin
Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by senibo1: 10:27am On Jun 17, 2016
EzePromoe:
OP, please make exemptions because Mysticgal is not one of them. Mysticgal can stand in any kind of interview, even if it's with immortals cool
seconded

1 Like

(1) (2) (3)

10 Ways To Satisfy A Woman In Bed (must Read For Men) / "When You No Be MISS BUM-BUM" Means Wen U No Be FOOL! . / Most Females On Romanceland Are Desperate For A Rich Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.