Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Guys Please Stand For Your Fellow Man , Not For Girls, True Life Story... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Stand For Your Fellow Man , Not For Girls, True Life Story... (1566 Views)

My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me / Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out / Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please Stand For Your Fellow Man , Not For Girls, True Life Story... by PaulkillermanAg(m): 5:32pm On May 29, 2016
So this is for the pussy niggaz, please if you wanna do a good deeds, your guys are there to do it for, doing it for women is like throwing it into a big ditch, the people are in grates, selfish and greedy on default , and will never return the favours ....

So I have this friend and colleague of mine, who when he was working at bayelsa, had some cash, opened some businesses, had some friends who were girls, that he was helping out, giving them cash , and other accessories.... The friendship blossomed....

About a year down the line, his businesses met some dead ends, and his contract job elapsed, so he ran broke, and had to start struggling with some things, after a while, he had to relocate to PH and sent some of his properties back home.......

No place to stay, but for paulkillerman who had to stand in, allowed him put up with me, and staying with me, with me bordering the responsibility of the house.... that is a guy(who wasn't there when the journey was good) standing in for a follow brother.... He managed to get a small job from my place , and managing his life, ....

Needless to say, all the bitches are no where, the calls no longer coming, none of them offered a kobo to help their supposed friend when in need...
This my guy is a lover boy , ladies man , always acting up to please and impress them, sometimes going out of his way....

This is a true story, so guys , spend on your follow men and be nice to them, they are the only ones who will stand up for you in times of need, bitches will never do that, they have greed and selfishness encoded on their genome... that is their live

My people the said Nigga , is feeling me very well now, and he says he loves my style, that when cash starts coming in, he will fork the hell outta them bitches , they ain't worth it... I'm now his mentor on women affairs angry angry angry grin

Guys, be a guy man , not a pussy Nigga,

Paul killerman says so, remain blessed Niggaz....

5 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stand For Your Fellow Man , Not For Girls, True Life Story... by Kondomatik: 5:36pm On May 29, 2016
You need brain upgrade
Re: Guys Please Stand For Your Fellow Man , Not For Girls, True Life Story... by iamdurent(m): 5:38pm On May 29, 2016
So in summary, you are encouraging men to be gays?
Cool!
Re: Guys Please Stand For Your Fellow Man , Not For Girls, True Life Story... by Cutehector(m): 5:40pm On May 29, 2016
cool
Re: Guys Please Stand For Your Fellow Man , Not For Girls, True Life Story... by halfricanadian(f): 5:40pm On May 29, 2016
I stand for guys too both guys nd ladies

Wats ur point op undecided
Re: Guys Please Stand For Your Fellow Man , Not For Girls, True Life Story... by lekjons(m): 5:51pm On May 29, 2016
Re: Guys Please Stand For Your Fellow Man , Not For Girls, True Life Story... by Kingsasian(m): 5:55pm On May 29, 2016
Not all ladies are same. I have some good female friends who are reliable when ever the chips are low for me. In fact they are more reliable than my guys. These are ladies that won't utter an iota of complaint when I need their help provided it is within their ability and capability.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stand For Your Fellow Man , Not For Girls, True Life Story... by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 29, 2016
Bitchess don't matter but you expend energy opening threads on them, one of you take the kitty-cat a lot more seriously undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stand For Your Fellow Man , Not For Girls, True Life Story... by PaulkillermanAg(m): 6:03pm On May 29, 2016
Kingsasian:
Not all ladies are same. I have some good female friends who are reliable when ever the chips are low for me. In fact they are more reliable than my guys. These are ladies that won't utter an iota of complaint when I need their help provided it is within their ability and capability.
you are dreaming Nigga, wait till the chips are down, you will wake up...
halfricanadian:
I stand for guys too both[b] guys[/b] nd ladies
in your dreams bae...
iamdurent:
Cool!
hope u not the gay guy that disturbs NL I'm Thinking? ? Anyway, No I'm not, that's repulsive.... I'm encouraging men to stand up and be willing to go the extra miles for their follow guys, not putting ladies ahead...

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stand For Your Fellow Man , Not For Girls, True Life Story... by delishpot: 6:11pm On May 29, 2016
And you haven't seen men who we're helped turn their backs on their benefactors? You need to wake up o. In my life, I have seen women support their friends that are guys as much as I have seen guys support their friends that are women.
Question yo ask is.... did he help the women/girls with a ride or die friendship mindset? If you decide to help guys, do you help the guys/men with the right mindset? That is what you should worry about. Help those who appreciate your help be it male or female.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stand For Your Fellow Man , Not For Girls, True Life Story... by Basaddawise(m): 6:12pm On May 29, 2016
iamdurent:
Cool!

Lol
Re: Guys Please Stand For Your Fellow Man , Not For Girls, True Life Story... by Miggs(m): 6:28pm On May 29, 2016
PaulkillermanAg:
you are dreaming Nigga, wait till the chips are down, you will wake up... in your dreams bae... hope u not the gay guy that disturbs NL I'm Thinking? ? Anyway, No I'm not, that's repulsive.... I'm encouraging men to stand up and be willing to go the extra miles for their follow guys, not putting ladies ahead...
Don't mind them
They will soon learn from experience
The link below tackles thesame issue you brought up on this thread

www.nairaland.com/1504466/helping-most-nigerian-women-end
Re: Guys Please Stand For Your Fellow Man , Not For Girls, True Life Story... by Kingsasian(m): 8:19pm On May 29, 2016
PaulkillermanAg:
you are dreaming Nigga, wait till the chips are down, you will wake up... in your dreams bae... hope u not the gay guy that disturbs NL I'm Thinking? ? Anyway, No I'm not, that's repulsive.... I'm encouraging men to stand up and be willing to go the extra miles for their follow guys, not putting ladies ahead...
oga, I am talking from reality...my own experience. The fact that you have stingy girlfriends does not mean that there are no good ones. I don't establish friendship with just any girl. I go for working class and even the ones that are students have something to offer.
Re: Guys Please Stand For Your Fellow Man , Not For Girls, True Life Story... by Big4wig(m): 4:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
It's crazy how this generation makes it seem like a man being loyal to his woman is a luxury when such a thing should be a standard.
Re: Guys Please Stand For Your Fellow Man , Not For Girls, True Life Story... by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
PaulkillermanAg:
So this is for the pussy niggaz, please if you wanna do a good deeds, your guys are there to do it for, doing it for women is like throwing it into a big ditch, the people are in grates, selfish and greedy on default , and will never return the favours ....

So I have this friend and colleague of mine, who when he was working at bayelsa, had some cash, opened some businesses, had some friends who were girls, that he was helping out, giving them cash , and other accessories.... The friendship blossomed....

About a year down the line, his businesses met some dead ends, and his contract job elapsed, so he ran broke, and had to start struggling with some things, after a while, he had to relocate to PH and sent some of his properties back home.......

No place to stay, but for paulkillerman who had to stand in, allowed him put up with me, and staying with me, with me bordering the responsibility of the house.... that is a guy(who wasn't there when the journey was good) standing in for a follow brother.... He managed to get a small job from my place , and managing his life, ....

Needless to say, all the bitches are no where, the calls no longer coming, none of them offered a kobo to help their supposed friend when in need...
This my guy is a lover boy , ladies man , always acting up to please and impress them, sometimes going out of his way....

This is a true story, so guys , spend on your follow men and be nice to them, they are the only ones who will stand up for you in times of need, bitches will never do that, they have greed and selfishness encoded on their genome... that is their live

My people the said Nigga , is feeling me very well now, and he says he loves my style, that when cash starts coming in, he will fork the hell outta them bitches , they ain't worth it... I'm now his mentor on women affairs angry angry angry grin

Guys, be a guy man , not a pussy Nigga,

Paul killerman says so, remain blessed Niggaz....

Honestly bro ! you have a very good point on this one, I strongly support you, but those other threads i don't !

A girlfriend can decide to break up with you when you in your lowest moments, But your REALEST NIGGAZ will always stay by your side.

It has happened, I have seen it.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stand For Your Fellow Man , Not For Girls, True Life Story... by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
halfricanadian:
I stand for guys too both guys nd ladies

he has a point this time oh, Women don't like suffering, not that it makes them bad , but women are just Wired that way.

And me i have accepted it. So if you dont have money, dont expect a bae by your side.

Some women even try and endure but after sometime, they cant take it anymore...
Re: Guys Please Stand For Your Fellow Man , Not For Girls, True Life Story... by halfricanadian(f): 5:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
truthsayer007:

he has a point this time oh, Women don't like suffering, not that it makes them bad , but women are just Wired that way.

And me i have accepted it. So if you dont have money, dont expect a bae by your side.

Some women even try and endure but after sometime, they cant take it anymore...

I dont get tired d guys always mess up

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stand For Your Fellow Man , Not For Girls, True Life Story... by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

I dont get tired d guys always mess up

Well, its easier said than done. If you even manage to do that. then more grease to your elbow then.
Re: Guys Please Stand For Your Fellow Man , Not For Girls, True Life Story... by halfricanadian(f): 8:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
truthsayer007:

Well, its easier said than done. If you even manage to do that. then more grease to your elbow then.

Tank u smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Guys Please Stand For Your Fellow Man , Not For Girls, True Life Story... by halfricanadian(f): 8:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
truthsayer007:

Tank u smiley smiley smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Honest Question / Was Seeing This Igbo Girl... / What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen In Someone Else's House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.