Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? (12599 Views)

Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me / When Your Girlfriend Likes Indomie So Much (picture) / Which Nigerian Tribe Likes SEX MORE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? by VaginaTerrorist(m): 12:20pm On May 30, 2016
Man stick to her! Infact thats the kind of gal we need...
engrrichie92:
This is a story of a reunion of two exes
we parted for a while and are now back together
she's still the sweet loving caring girl I used to know and we moving on fine
I just observed one difference...she now likes sex too much,
this was a girl I deflowered and was pretty naive about sex ..in fact I taught her most of the things she knows about sex and all
but right now,she has this insatiable desire for sex
she's always ready anywhere, anytime and she can go as long as forever,never tired ..and I had to even start using sexual energiser (alomo) just to keep up with her sexual demands,I'm not exaggerating guys,this babe likes Bleep too much(she even tries to seduce me into having sex with her when she's on her menses) and it's making me uneasy ..she claims she's only like that around me,something about my dick being extra sweet and I get her aroused easily..
sincerely guys..I really Dont know if I should be scared about this?
this is one lovely sweet fine fresh girl that any guy would want to settle down with
but then this her comeback super high sexual libido kinda scares me o?
what do think guys?
Re: My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? by danbrowndmf(m): 12:25pm On May 30, 2016
Laveda:
What's there?
Keep hitting, it's too early to get tired.
undecided
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? by Qualer: 3:54pm On May 30, 2016
HERSLEY:
Runs outta thread

bia! what are you selling? cool
Re: My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? by cephsaidu(m): 4:40pm On May 30, 2016
There is always an attraction for runaway virgins that are deflowered by their first guy... No matter what happens, they always come back to the D**k that opened them. They find much comfort and satisfaction, that's why she gets turned on when she is around you.... Try something different while sexing her, she may reduce... wink wink cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? by HERSLEY(f): 9:48am On May 31, 2016
jimmyolasun:
Come here,turn your back and letme see again...
See no evil
Re: My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? by jimmyolasun: 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
HERSLEY:
See no evil
we all are not holy..
Re: My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? by 6fit(f): 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
engrrichie92:

bro...if you see this girl,you will understand why I can't get tired of her kitty-kat
she's sweet bro in and out ...but this sex thing ehn

PUT HER PIX LET CONFIRM.......MAYB U CAN BUY HER A SEX MACHINE TO FILL IN D GAP WHEN TIRED
Re: My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? by Fourwinds: 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
HERSLEY:
See no evil
pm me
Re: My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? by frozenSun(m): 7:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
engrrichie92:

she never dumped me and she never will...this babe loves me die and I wonder why @ times?

aint that what they all say.
some girls deserve Oscars for the way they make some guys believe their roles.

bros. abeg u seff make u love her DIE naw. or cant u die for her ?
Re: My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? by engrrichie92(m): 8:30am On Jun 03, 2016
6fit:

PUT HER PIX LET CONFIRM.......MAYB U CAN BUY HER A SEX MACHINE TO FILL IN D GAP WHEN TIRED
lol
why would I cast my own babe now?
Re: My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? by engrrichie92(m): 7:42am On Jun 12, 2016
tempest01:
OP you just described my GF
is she fair, is she fresh, from southwest? so we can start our own version of 'same girl'
Re: My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? by engrrichie92(m): 7:43am On Jun 12, 2016
cephsaidu:
There is always an attraction for runaway virgins that are deflowered by their first guy... No matter what happens, they always come back to the D**k that opened them. They find much comfort and satisfaction, that's why she gets turned on when she is around you.... Try something different while sexing her, she may reduce... wink wink cheesy cheesy

something different like?
Re: My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? by tempest01(m): 8:28am On Jun 12, 2016
engrrichie92:

is she fair, is she fresh, from southwest?
so we can start our own version of 'same girl'

Haha...fair, fresh, slim, calabar girl.
Re: My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? by maxti: 9:11am On Jun 12, 2016
You damn Lucky!
Re: My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? by engrrichie92(m): 1:27pm On Jun 12, 2016
tempest01:

Haha...fair, fresh, slim, calabar girl.
thank God o..I for just faint
Re: My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? by Uncle93(m): 8:06am On Feb 07, 2021
Mehn this shit is crazy as fck for any guy that has been in this situation.. Dealing with the same.. I could keep giving mad and hard stokes for 20 mints straight up and she keeps taking taking taking. Some sessions fit last 40 mint and she still wants more right after
Re: My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? by Uncle93(m): 8:12am On Feb 07, 2021
Funny shes someone that I disvigrined and im her only sexual partner . She used to be avoid anything sex but now.. I sometimes wanna run for my life, this smallie wan kill me. She could cum 10 times within 20 mints and still wanna keep going for an hour . Craziest part is what she's taking even girls that have had 5 years of sexual experience would stop me or push me away after 5 mints of mad stroking. But this my current girl will take it all like its nothing for half an hour though responds with pleasure to every strokes. E be tins
Re: My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? by Isokoson1: 11:06am On Feb 07, 2021
Eyah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

O Jewa Ke Eng ? / CEO Of Ass & Boobs, Nollywood Actress With Big Breasts Dances With Bare Boobs / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.