Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. (5474 Views)

Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title / Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? / Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by Osirus(m): 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
It disappoints that conjoint twins are more individuals than most, So I hunt the industry as a phantom until all my words become ghost Celestial clockwork is an elixir Simplifying in obscure picture So sip the defiled mixture Concocted by purities twisted sister
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by slizylindy: 12:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
Osirus:
It disappoints that conjoint twins are more
individuals than most,
So I hunt the industry as a phantom until all my
words become ghost
Celestial clockwork is an elixir
Simplifying in obscure picture
So sip the defiled mixture
Concocted by purities twisted sister

Ilogic - Celestial Clockwork

1 Like

Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by cultureclub1983: 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
halfricanadian:

lol grin grin grin grin

And when is true love u need

Just call my name nd i will b there

Boy George .

KARMA KARMA KARMA KARMA KARMA CHAMELEON
YOU COME AND GO
YOU COME AND GO
LOVING WOULD BE EASY IF YOUR COLORS WERE LIKE MY DREAMS
RED GOLD AND GREEN
RED GOLD AND GREEN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Relationship: Some Facts We Probably Don't Know About Cheating. / My Friend Is After My Life Because Of A Girl(help) / Women Have 9 Types Of Boobs & Here’s What They Look Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.