Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry (2716 Views)

Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone / (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! / See The Hottest & Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army(photo) She Kills With Her Curves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by Nobody: 8:48am On May 30, 2016
ucheHapers:
Even ugly people play hard to get...

Bros. D tin tire me
Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by Redomi(m): 8:49am On May 30, 2016
makydebbie:
lol..
Black is beautiful, you are made of Black no bleaching involve. This is why I like Ghanaians, they are just too good to ignore
Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by lovingT(f): 8:50am On May 30, 2016
Very soon her prayer point go be "God man na man"
Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by Redomi(m): 8:52am On May 30, 2016
lovingT:
Very soon her prayer point go be "God man na man"
Going from Mountain cod Fire to Redeem Church to CAC to Deeper life to etc, later she will start wearing hijab

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by Cutehector(m): 8:53am On May 30, 2016
jashar:

I am overtly shy. embarassed
lol cmon.. u aren't a baybee.. just show me
Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by Nobody: 8:54am On May 30, 2016
Redomi:
It's me. Will you Marry me?
are you a girl?
Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by makydebbie(f): 8:55am On May 30, 2016
Redomi:
Black is beautiful, you are made of Black no bleaching involve. This is why I like Ghanaians, they are just too good to ignore
lol...thanks alot!...pls do you have anyone in mind to vote for miss nl?
Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by Redomi(m): 9:05am On May 30, 2016
makydebbie:
No, how to I vote?
Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by Redomi(m): 9:06am On May 30, 2016
juhan:
are you a girl?
Am a guy
Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by Nobody: 9:07am On May 30, 2016
Redomi:
Am a guy
then how come your name is joanna?
Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by Redomi(m): 9:08am On May 30, 2016
makydebbie:
Check my signature and whatsapp me, I don't know how to vote and I don't know who to vote for. I need more explanation on the voting things
Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by Redomi(m): 9:12am On May 30, 2016
juhan:
then how come your name is joanna?
My Grandma name, I don't want the name to be forgotten.
Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by jashar(f): 9:15am On May 30, 2016
Redomi:
Easy man

Lolz
Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by Nobody: 9:15am On May 30, 2016
Redomi:
My Grandma name, I don't want the name to be forgotten.
why?
Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by jashar(f): 9:15am On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
lol cmon.. u aren't a baybee.. just show me

Ahhh!!!! I'm just a geh oooo..... last born for that matter grin
Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by makydebbie(f): 9:19am On May 30, 2016
Redomi:
Check my signature and whatsapp me, I don't know how to vote and I don't know who to vote for. I need more explanation on the voting things
i will give you a mention when voting starts...so you will vote..i want you to join me lets vote mimzy dear..its simple to vote really...lets vote beauty+brains..lets give her the crown!..pls be mimzyfied!
Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by Cutehector(m): 9:20am On May 30, 2016
jashar:

Ahhh!!!! I'm just a geh oooo..... last born for that matter grin
r u serious. Why shall u shy? Last borns aren't timid na.. respond jor
Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by Redomi(m): 9:34am On May 30, 2016
juhan:
why?
check my signature and whatsapp me, I'll tell you
Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by Redomi(m): 9:39am On May 30, 2016
makydebbie:
i will give you a mention when voting starts...so you will vote..i want you to join me lets vote mimzy dear..its simple to vote really...lets vote beauty+brains..lets give her the crown!..pls be mimzyfied!
Mention me when the voting start proper
Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by makydebbie(f): 9:43am On May 30, 2016
Redomi:
thanks dear...i sure will..thanks alot!...slyisaac we have a new member!!..
Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by Nobody: 10:02am On May 30, 2016
makydebbie:
thanks dear...i sure will..thanks alot!...slyisaac we have a new member!!..

Seriously wanna kiss you right now....kiss kiss
Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by Nobody: 10:04am On May 30, 2016
Redomi:
Bossman! You too Much!!!

Congratulations on your MIMZYfication!

Cc:muva ohilistic airsultan iykekelvins susan404
Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by Nobody: 10:09am On May 30, 2016
slyIsaac:
Bossman! You too Much!!!

Cc:muva ohili.stic airs.ultan iykek.elvins sus..an404
redomi..

congratulations, you just won yourself one dangote truck full of ribenagrin
Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by Nobody: 10:13am On May 30, 2016
slyIsaac:
Bossman! You too Much!!!

Cc:muva ohili.stic airs.ultan iykek.elvins sus..an404
redomi..

congratulations, you just won yourself one dangote truck full of ribenagrin
Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by makydebbie(f): 10:22am On May 30, 2016
slyIsaac:

Seriously wanna kiss you right now....kiss kiss
lol..oya kiss me...nobody is looking
Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by Nobody: 10:31am On May 30, 2016
makydebbie:

Ure simply the best darling.
#HurricaneMimzy
#TrendMimzy
#WeTakingOver cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by Nobody: 10:32am On May 30, 2016
makydebbie:
lol..oya kiss me...nobody is looking

I'm Here o.. I see u people in 3d grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by erabe(m): 10:33am On May 30, 2016
she probably just put up the post to justify the particular categories of guys she wants, or it could just be for fun, it could also be just to get attention but she definitely not ready for marriage
Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by Nobody: 10:33am On May 30, 2016
Redomi:

Thanks a lot boo. Ure the bomb. Mwahhhh

Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by Nobody: 10:37am On May 30, 2016
Redomi:
check my signature and whatsapp me, I'll tell you
just tell me here
Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by Nobody: 10:39am On May 30, 2016
like you are beautiful
Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by makydebbie(f): 10:39am On May 30, 2016
mimzy:

I'm Here o.. I see u people in 3d grin
lol..aunty mimzy...close ur eyes na!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See These Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple That Have Got People Talking / 9 Pics That Describes A Real Husband,ladies love to marry. / Girl Shocked After She Gushed About Boyfriend On Twitter & He Was Exposed As Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.