Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

X-factor (Who's Watching) - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / X-factor (Who's Watching) (49851 Views)

Poll: Predict the winner of X-Factor 2009

Joe: 22% (8 votes)
Racheal: 16% (6 votes)
Jamie: 16% (6 votes)
John & Edward: 0% (0 votes)
Stacey: 13% (5 votes)
Llyod: 0% (0 votes)
Lucie: 5% (2 votes)
Danyl: 16% (6 votes)
Miss Frank: 0% (0 votes)
Olly: 8% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Tomorrow Belongs To Me- Movie, Who's Watching? / DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] / 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (67) (Go Down)

Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2009
John & Edward have 2 go, so my bottom 2 would be

1)John & edward
2) Lloyd
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by busybody20: 10:03pm On Oct 24, 2009
Kenny_G:

John & Edward have 2 go, so my bottom 2 would be

1)John & edward
2) Lloyd

John & Edward can only leave if all the phones are broken in Ireland grin grin
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2009
busybody20:

They cant save her the third time. . .because it will be a big issue for the Great British Public.

You maybe be right. The major forums dont like her at all.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2009
The Irish dont vote grin
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by busygirl(f): 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2009
john and edward must really think life is a joke. They need to work with cbbc or disney channel. why r they so childish. arggghhhhhhhh
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2009
They are only 18 I guess but oh so childish grin
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2009
How can they vote rachael out after the good comments they made after her performance
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2009
as a side issue, just how curvy is Mrs Holly Willoughby, man d gal must have african roots somewhere,  wink
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 24, 2009
She aite grin Just kidding she is really beautiful.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by chic2pimp(m): 10:16pm On Oct 24, 2009
Make una leave the twats twins alone jare ahn ahn angry.

Compared to last year,this year's Xfactor is boring IMHO.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 24, 2009
I agree these acts are below par.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Skywalker5(m): 10:56pm On Oct 24, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

The parents have to be ashamed that their kids are the laughing stock of the country grin

Did you watch the show. thier dad was not comfortable being showed on screen

i saw a facebook fan of nigerians rating rachel to win as she is the best in the competition
Let be serious about this . Do anyone actually think Rachel can win. Come on apart from lloyds and the two twins. she is not better than any one else on the show
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Amigoz(f): 12:47am On Oct 25, 2009
Kenny_G:

as a side issue, just how curvy is Mrs Holly Willoughby, man d gal must have african roots somewhere,  wink

and i thot twas only me dat noticed cheesy cheesy girl gat it going on. . . sweet mama kiss kiss

@op

So i watched the whole show tonight, but for John & Edward sad sad I must go watch dat on u-tube
Cant believe I was actually waiting for them to perform. . , cheesy cheesy as bad as they are in singing, they crack me up in entertaining. . . . x factor will be boring w/o them. . . cheesy

I think Rach looked really good 2nite. . . im all 4 personality. . . but I think she probably and hopefully will not be in d bottom two 2moro. . . got everything crossed 4 her kiss

I liked Olly's & Joe's performances tonite. . . . not just cos they r pwetty bois cheesy cheesy cheesy

The girl group too were good. , 4gotten their name naw. . .

Overall par from J&E (cos i havent wached their performance yet), I think they all stepped up to the plate, .

Twill be a surprise 2moro. . whoever gets d boot wink
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Nobody: 3:04am On Oct 25, 2009
Sky-walker:

Did you watch the show. thier dad was not comfortable being showed on screen

i saw a facebook fan of nigerians rating rachel to win as she is the best in the competition
Let be serious about this . Do anyone actually think Rachel can win. Come on apart from lloyds and the two twins. she is not better than any one else on the show
Oh my days embarassed embarassed embarassed It must be hard for them.

Rachel has a better voice but her style of voice is suited to the American RnB type music plus they did her wrong with that hard butch-type image. She looked soft and beautiful tonight but I fear it may be a little too late for her.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 5:07am On Oct 25, 2009
Lol at the live updates and all your replies, guys cheesy. I'm glad I waited this long to watch the show - and only then could I pop in here for a look-see. Rachel and Olly/Lloyd in the bottom two?? I hope not. If all was fair, then the twins and Miss Frank should go. Everyone else looks like they would be hard to let go. Trust me guys, even if Rachel ends up bottom two again and again, she'll come out tops because she's a fighter. Na Naija now wink.

Danyl----virtually wanted to swallow his mike tonight - better than gulping down my precious TV, so kudos to him grin.

Olly----Aw, bless. Youse a cutie esp with the hot dancers flitting all around him.

Lloyd---Oooh, toyboy--- a "young Beckham"!!!! He can sing anything, let's give him that wink.

Stacey------Never dreamed I'll ever say this, but her performance was the top one tonight. If only she wasn't so goofy all the time embarassed. . .

Lucie-------Something is missing. Cheryl said it last week, Simon this week. Babe lost her initial glow from the auditions. She's just filling the gap now.

Joe-------Hot, hot, hot!!!! He's getting hunkier by the second - and those dimples are beginning to make their impact! Hope his sexy new image stays!!

The Twins-----Let's just say, thank goodness they were kept till the end of the show!!! It's like eating the worst part of a meal when you're already full----u hardly notice the bad taste tongue!

Rachel--------Nice performance. But it might be too late for her, I agree. She's soo fine tho, but she needs to drop the Alex Burke act. It was appalling.

Miss Frank------I don't know why I still haven't warmed up to them. They're just lucky to be there, I think. They looked great tonight. The singing was so-so.

Jamie------wasn't on form tonight. But he's still my fave to win. Guy needs a break, come on smiley.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Fuup(m): 8:26pm On Oct 25, 2009
Enjoyed Miss Frank performance,

Rachael was better than before,

Danyl showed his superiority again,

Lucie was classy,

The rest were average

and The Twins remains the Clowns of the Show,

I think one of the boys might go home tonight
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 25, 2009
Hello Hello.

They have rolled out Westlife as per usual grin grin
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 9:30pm On Oct 25, 2009
hi ebony i like your eyes smiley who's gonna get voted off?
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 9:40pm On Oct 25, 2009
[size=24pt]RACHAEL SURVIVED [/size]
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by chic2pimp(m): 9:40pm On Oct 25, 2009
RACHEAL IS THROUGH cool

OH MY DAYZZZZZZZZZ JOHN & EDWARD ARE ALSO THROUGH  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2009
DANYL THE RED HOT FAVOURITE IN THE BOTTOM TWO  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by busybody20: 9:43pm On Oct 25, 2009
manmustwac:

[size=24pt]RACHAEL SURVIVED [/size]

I am surprised!  shocked   shocked
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by busybody20: 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2009
Miss Frank sad sad vs Danyl bottom 2 sad
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2009
I am more than shocked!!!

Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2009
busybody20:

I am surprised!  shocked   shocked
SUPRISED PLEASE TELL ME BUSYBODY IS DANYL THE RED HOT FAVOURITE IN THE BOTTOM TWO OR AM I DREAMING  shocked shocked
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 25, 2009
The Judges might deal with Simon

Danyl might be on his way home!!
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 9:47pm On Oct 25, 2009
[size=13pt]~Moments like these really show how unpredictable X-factor is!! Danyl on the bottom 2!! What a shocker!!

~Looks like Miss FRANK are going home!

[/size]
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2009
who out of the two will get voted out now?
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by chic2pimp(m): 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2009
MISS FRANK ARE GOING HOME METHINKS undecided undecided
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 9:50pm On Oct 25, 2009
all the bookies make danyl the red hot favourite now he's singing for his life cry cry cry cry cry
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by busybody20: 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2009
I m not happy if Miss Frank leaves but i get 125 extra grin grin with one pound bet cool
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2009
[size=13pt]~Me think Danyl being in the bottom 2 is a classic case of people thinking He's good & will make it thro so vote for 2nd favourite.thus not enuff votes to take him thro. . .[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (67)

BBNaija: Perri Shakes-Drayton Reacts As Tacha Fights And Insults Mike / Where Can I Download The Merlin Season 1-6 Videos / Coming 2 America: Davido Watching His Performance In The Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.