Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

X-factor (Who's Watching) - TV/Movies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / X-factor (Who's Watching) (49883 Views)

Poll: Predict the winner of X-Factor 2009

Joe: 22% (8 votes)
Racheal: 16% (6 votes)
Jamie: 16% (6 votes)
John & Edward: 0% (0 votes)
Stacey: 13% (5 votes)
Llyod: 0% (0 votes)
Lucie: 5% (2 votes)
Danyl: 16% (6 votes)
Miss Frank: 0% (0 votes)
Olly: 8% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Tomorrow Belongs To Me- Movie, Who's Watching? / DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] / 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (67) (Go Down)

Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Skywalker5(m): 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2009
she is good. accepted but not as good as stacey and lucie. she has not being hitting any high note like the rest. i am happy she did not go out but not for long sha
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by freeview(f): 3:35pm On Oct 26, 2009
Im so happy for rachael.She deserved to be in the show smiley
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 8:20pm On Oct 26, 2009
maedan:

Danyl, na God save you yester-night grin tongue. I guess we'll be seeing more of that your big wide mouth grin grin.

I'm happy for Rachel; she deserved a break from being at the bottom, haba. If you see how my aunt and her Nigerian friends/relations were texting eachother to vote for the "Nigerian girl" on X-factor, you'll trip. I even heard that one church (I won't mention their name here cheesy) actually mentioned Rachel in some serious prayer points to make sure she made it thru this week shocked grin. That's Naija for you wink!

[size=13pt]~I agree she deserves the break but she better rail in the unusual giddy behaviour she displayed on sat.

~Hmm. . Maybe Divine Intervention had something to do w/ her going thro on sat! undecided grin[/size]

maedan:

Miss Frank, aaaaw. You could see they'd given up already once they knew they were in the bottom two, and against crowd fave Danyl. I guess now we should all respect Rachel more for fighting back not once but twice when she was in that same situation. If only the girls had put more power and determination in their performance, Danyl would be the one going home now. How can one guy beat three beautiful girls huh?? Them no try at all.

[size=13pt]~On any given day,i wud choose Danyl over them! Much as i wud have loved for them to grow as a group on the show!!With tweaks here & there,i'm certain there's a slot for them in the Industry if someone takes them on. . .

~I felt for my Chika's. . .but they had No chance against Danyl. . not on Vocals or Performance. .Got to say tho. . I was a bit wooried when it went Deadlock!! Just the thought of the Votes Putting thro MF shocked & Danyl going home while those Muppets keep prancing about all in the name of entertainment!![/size]

maedan:

The TWINS------ shocked shocked They made it!!! Hmmn, at this rate, Simon may have to start packing his bags and baggages to relocate very soon------------> grin

[size=13pt]~If it was a case of voting them out,i wud have suggested Simon get someone stuck on the blower all night/day till voting closes to boot them out!! grin[/size]
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 8:56am On Oct 27, 2009
Lol @ "stuck on the blower". Mohawkchic, I've never seen anything like it. People boo when those Twins come on stage, but they've never been in the bottom two!! The contradiction!!!

Well, after seeing Danyl down at the bottom last week, anything is possible on X-F. Now I only really watch it to see which hairstyle/outfit Danii is wearing next tongue grin.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 8:03pm On Oct 27, 2009
maedan:
Well, after seeing Danyl down at the bottom last week, anything is possible on X-F. Now I only really watch it to see which hairstyle/outfit Danii is wearing next tongue grin.

[size=13pt]~Papers renamed the show "Whack Factor" need i say more. .

~Oh yeah. . there's a battle of the stylists going on w/ the Judges too. .You on Team Danni then. . grin What happens when you have two fashion conscious chics fighting for the "Fashionista" Spot![/size]
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2009
after last weekend's farce i have decided not to follow anything X-factor again this year,
1) How on earth can Danyl blow the opposition away yet end up in the bottom 2
2) Miss Frank with that performance as well yet they are gone
3) The likes of Lloyd is still in the conpetition, what a joke!
4) I dont even want to comment on the Last group left in the competition
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 12:11am On Oct 28, 2009
[size=13pt]~This is exactly the reason people stop watching certain shows. .

~ As if a lot of people arent left reeling from last weeks result,the papers had to share the Muppets had the most votes in the past couple of weeks !!

~ X-factor has become the publics puppets. . The Show's credibility is at risk. . & will loose fans, [/size]
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 12:37am On Oct 28, 2009
@mohawkchic, what do they mean, "Whack" Factor grin grin? So who're the geniuses voting for the twins then?? But you're right, there's something fishy and Simon could even be behind all this - I mean, he'd do anything for an extra million cheesy - or even for more ratings. But let's not allow that to draw the shine from the real stars on the show, Rachel, Stacey, Lucie, Danyl, Joe, Jamie, Olly and my lovely Lloyd grin.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 12:42am On Oct 28, 2009
[size=13pt]~I didnt bother flipping thro the papers. . .it was written on the front page. . .

~I blame Loius! He put them thro! Silly ole man. .

~To think i shelved SCD  completely this week to watch X-factor only for my chika's to get voted out!! grin  I best get comfy watching SCD again! Way too much hoo-haa on XF . . [/size]
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 1:21am On Oct 28, 2009
ROTF!!!!
Don't look away from X-F for even a second, mohawkchic, you might miss something!!! Hoo-haa or no hoo-ha grin - it's still the place to be on TV!?! cheesy
See y'all this weekend wink.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 2:28am On Oct 28, 2009
[size=13pt]~Naah! It's only going to get worse. .It's not encouraging reading Simon been quoted "Simon Cowell is worried. The X Factor producer and judge, who prides himself on having a degree of control over the nation's musical taste, admits he has a 'growing suspicion' that John and Edward Grimes could win this year's show."

~These Lot are going to keep voting them in & i dont particularly find it hilarious or entertaining to watch!! Somebody shud just offer them a contract on Cebeebies already & save us all the rants grin

[/size]
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 2:36am On Oct 28, 2009
[size=13pt]~On to a more refreshing aspect of One of my fav Past contestants. .Laura White! SoOoo "they" got her to shed off 2 stones before the launch of her Solo career. . She's looking mighty Fine & Not too skinny!

[/size]
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 8:41am On Oct 28, 2009
@mohawkchic, nice pix! No way Laura lost 2 stone shocked shocked. Well you know what they say about the camera making you "look fat", so maybe she really did grin. The lady's just big-boned, I guess. I hope her singing has changed; didn't like the way she sang through her nose all the time. That nasal-sounding voice used to grate on my nerves.

But seeing as she's one of your faves, I take that all back wink!!!

The twins?!?? Are those fans or what?!! I just do - not - get - it!!!

What can I say?? The Fans Must Be Crazy grin grin grin.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 28, 2009
I heard John and Edward recieved the highest votes last week!

I blame Louis for this and it's all good for him!! He's down to 1 group now.

I really do pity Simon Cowell at this stage becos the rules can't be changed now

We might be in for a shocker

The 2 finalists 'Danyl and John and Edward' standing side by side on stage

The winner of X-Factor 2009 is John and Edward grin cheesy wink ( Reminds me of Rita in Koko mansion)

I'll just pack my bags and join Simon Cowell on his way out of the Country?
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by queen2(f): 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2009
OMG!!! Im loving Laura's New look

I wonder why the twins are still on the show, they are damned too annnoying
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2009
Louis Walsh only picked them to be in the last 3 coz thier Irish now it looks like thier gonna win the competition. I also heard that they won most votes last week and that theres a hate group on facebook with over one hundred thousand members dedicated to see the twins get knocked out of the competition.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 1:56am On Oct 29, 2009
maedan:

@mohawkchic, nice pix! No way Laura lost 2 stone shocked shocked. Well you know what they say about the camera making you "look fat", so maybe she really did grin. The lady's just big-boned, I guess. I hope her singing has changed; didn't like the way she sang through her nose all the time. That nasal-sounding voice used to grate on my nerves.

But seeing as she's one of your faves, I take that all back wink!!!

The twins?!?? Are those fans or what?!! I just do - not - get - it!!!

What can I say?? The Fans Must Be Crazy grin grin grin.

[size=13pt]~ cheesy Yeah she really did loose 2 stones. . the first pic was of her during the show last year. .

~I had her pegged as the winner actually. .too bad about the controversy of her b/f working for the production team. . .Funny how it was her nasal beautiful voice i loved grin

~It's half-term,no surprise there bored teenagers lined outside the house. . .waiting for autograph's. . .
[/size]
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 6:27am On Oct 29, 2009
I now see why Simon sacked Louis walsh first time round, the man has lost all touch with reality, for him to even attempt to justify the continued stay of the boys is ridiculous to say the least,
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by saraj(f): 10:47am On Oct 29, 2009
I was watching the xtra factor last night
and they were talking about having an
emergency meeting because danyl was
in the bottom 2 .
I think that move is a total insult to the voters
and the other contestants.
They really do think the sun shines out of his
ass and his head is probably about to explode as
we speak.
I don't find Danyl very appealing, he isn't much to
look at and he is now becoming a one trick pony.
In fact, I would rather the twins over him because
at least you don't know what to expect from them.
Any way if they do win, whats the big deal?
(not that I want them to win!)
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 11:45am On Oct 29, 2009
sara j:

I was watching the xtra factor last night
and they were talking about having an
emergency meeting because danyl was
in the bottom 2 .
I think that move is a total insult to the voters
and the other contestants.
They really do think the sun shines out of his
ass and his head is probably about to explode as
we speak.
I don't find Danyl very appealing, he isn't much to
look at and he is now becoming a one trick pony.
In fact, I would rather the twins over him because
at least you don't know what to expect from them.
Any way if they do win, whats the big deal?
(not that I want them to win!)

the way u are eulogising about the twins, someone would think you are from ireland, wink wink wink wink
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by thameamead(f): 1:05pm On Oct 29, 2009
the x-factor should be called the bogus factor or the fake factor, it's a bloody joke. simon and louis are the only ones that know what singing is all about, louis is d manager of westlife, boyzone and managed samantha mamba b4 fame got to her head.

as for danni and cheryl, they don't derserve to be judges, i find it strange that cheryl who was alexandra burke's mentor last yr decided to release her crap singer a wk after alex, knocking alex off the no 1, dat is conflict of interest. cheryl must not be allowed to release a single or album whn x-factor is running. danni is not very good @ choosing songs for black contestants, do u all remember racheal from last yr, racheal is a good singer but she needs to shut up and danni needs to let her sing songs she's comfortable and fanmilar with.

stacie looked stunning last wk and it seems to me the bogus or fake factor do not give a hoot about racheals appearance. danyl was in the bottom 2 last wk because he's cocky and according to THE SUN, he's a bully, he's not going to win, people in the bottom 2 never win,
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 1:19pm On Oct 29, 2009
thameamead:

the x-factor should be called the bogus factor or the fake factor, it's a bloody joke. simon and louis are the only ones that know what singing is all about, louis is d manager of westlife, boyzone and managed samantha mamba b4 fame got to her head.

as for danni and cheryl, they don't derserve to be judges, i find it strange that cheryl who was alexandra burke's mentor last yr decided to release her crap singer a wk after alex, knocking alex off the no 1, dat is conflict of interest. cheryl must not be allowed to release a single or album whn x-factor is running. danni is not very good @ choosing songs for black contestants, do u all remember racheal from last yr, racheal is a good singer but she needs to shut up and danni needs to let her sing songs she's comfortable and fanmilar with.

stacie looked stunning last wk and it seems to me the bogus or fake factor do not give a hoot about racheals appearance. danyl was in the bottom 2 last wk because he's cocky and according to THE SUN, he's a bully, he's not going to win, people in the bottom 2 never win,

My guy i was agreeing with u until u got to the bit where u referred to danyl as cocky and a bully according to the SUN newspaper.
Well, firstly and as simon alluded, there are always two sides to a story, Candy Rain accused him of slagging them off and saying they r not good, well was he right??
Secondly, u show me an artiste that is not cocky, and just for the record i dont agree with the fact that he is cocky, i met him a few weeks after the auditions and i have to say he is a very humble guy, was willing to talk and although he was bound by contractual terms not to say much he offered his time to people
I have to say that even if he doesnt win the competition he will still get a recording contract and simon is only worried cos he knows apart from Danyl all the other potential winners wont sell records,
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by saraj(f): 2:04pm On Oct 29, 2009
thameamead:

Are you sure about that considering he put
John and Edward through??
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by saraj(f): 2:14pm On Oct 29, 2009
@Kenny_G

I am not praising John and Edward, I
dislike danyl so much that I'd rather
them to win over him.
He thinks he's already won.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 2:25pm On Oct 29, 2009
sara j:

@Kenny_G

I am not praising John and Edward, I
dislike danyl so much that I'd rather
them to win over him.
He thinks he's already won.

I think the problem with danyl is bad press, can anyone point out any particular incident to suggest that he's cocky/arrogant or whatever? Louis raises the issue, the whole country jump on the bandwagon, forgetting that the guy was by far the best in the last two shows,
I'd rather have a cocky arrogant yet talented artiste than have a modest artless bunch like J&E, ooops i forgot u r irish, grin
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by saraj(f): 4:52pm On Oct 29, 2009
Yeah I agree that j&e are talentless,
but I think the rest of the contestants
are getting sidelined because of danyl.
When Rachel was in the bottom 2 for
2 consecutive weeks there was no talks of
emergency meetings!!!
And he is cocky , he said that the only reason
he could have been in the bottom 2 was because
people must have forgot to vote for him
because they thought he would be safe,
not because maybe the others were better
bar j&e & Lloyd.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2009
sara j:

Yeah I agree that j&e are talentless,
but I think the rest of the contestants
are getting sidelined because of danyl.
When Rachel was in the bottom 2 for
2 consecutive weeks there was no talks of
emergency meetings!!!
And he is cocky , he said that the only reason
he could have been in the bottom 2 was because
people must have forgot to vote for him
because they thought he would be safe,
not because maybe the others were better
bar j&e & Lloyd.
aha come on sara, how is that cockiness? Let me quote Louis walsh on danyl's performance on saturday ", You are unstoppable, as you can sing and perform very well",
While many may argue that he's not the best in the competition, he did not deserve to be in the bottom 2 at all. especially with the likes of lloyd and J&E scaling through!
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by muffins(f): 6:44pm On Oct 29, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~On to a more refreshing aspect of One of my fav Past contestants. .Laura White! SoOoo "they" got her to shed off 2 stones before the launch of her Solo career. . She's looking mighty Fine & Not too skinny!

[/size]

She looks amazing. wink
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 11:36pm On Oct 29, 2009
I actually read that J&E had the highest votes not just last week, but also the week before!! So for two weeks running, they've been top of the pack shocked shocked!!!

Don't you wish Rachel got done-up like the other girls, in sweet, ladylike gowns and flowing hair tongue cheesy? How come they get to look like hot ladies, while Rachel comes out looking almost boyish all the time?? They need to show her feminine side, and soon!!

@mohawkchic, from what I hear about those bored teens, they're causing havoc in the "posh" neighbourhood where J&E and the rest are being housed. What with the girls "flashing" and throwing their underwear at the twins, the neighbours are far from happy!!
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 12:20am On Oct 30, 2009
maedan:

I actually read that J&E had the highest votes not just last week, but also the week before!! So for two weeks running, they've been top of the pack shocked shocked!!!

Don't you wish Rachel got done-up like the other girls, in sweet, ladylike gowns and flowing hair tongue cheesy? How come they get to look like hot ladies, while Rachel comes out looking almost boyish all the time?? They need to show her feminine side, and soon!!

@mohawkchic, from what I hear about those bored teens, they're causing havoc in the "posh" neighbourhood where J&E and the rest are being housed. What with the girls "flashing" and throwing their underwear at the twins, the neighbours are far from happy!!

[size=13pt]~Yeah i read they've been leading the votes. . .Also saw the news about the complain of noise from some neighbours. . .

~Rachel. . i dunno undecided I sometimes think so much emphasis shud not be based on appearance as its a talent show but then i'd be kidding myself if i dont acknowledge it is important for the chics more than it is for the blokes!!

~Its Rock week on Saturday. . it will be interesting to see what songs are choosen for Lucie,Joe,Stacey & Lloyd [/size]
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 12:50am On Oct 30, 2009
Rock week?? That's always a great show to watch. Hope Jamie comes out sounding authentic, cos he's the major rocker in the whole lot!! But I can bet you, Danyl will set the place on fire because this is his forte as well, he's going to squeeze out the performance for all he's got!! I'm looking forward to this, I really hope I watch it live wink!!
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by saraj(f): 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2009
I thought Rachel got the most votes last week
and j&e barely escaped the bottom 2

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/xfactor/news/a184412/report-rachel-topped-x-factor-vote.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (67)

BBNaija: Perri Shakes-Drayton Reacts As Tacha Fights And Insults Mike / Coming 2 America: Davido Watching His Performance In The Movie / #BBNaija: Cee-C "I Can Make N45 Million In One Week!" Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.