Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

X-factor (Who's Watching) - TV/Movies (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / X-factor (Who's Watching) (50001 Views)

Poll: Predict the winner of X-Factor 2009

Joe: 22% (8 votes)
Racheal: 16% (6 votes)
Jamie: 16% (6 votes)
John & Edward: 0% (0 votes)
Stacey: 13% (5 votes)
Llyod: 0% (0 votes)
Lucie: 5% (2 votes)
Danyl: 16% (6 votes)
Miss Frank: 0% (0 votes)
Olly: 8% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Tomorrow Belongs To Me- Movie, Who's Watching? / DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] / 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (67) (Go Down)

Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2010
me too, for different reasons though, grin grin
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by snowdrops(m): 9:30pm On Oct 04, 2010
X Factor has turned into one big joke.

Cheryl picked 2 girls that did not even sing. Left out the very good ones.

Either this Cheryl [drama queen] lady is so daft, of so desperate to keep out people with potential who might eventually challenge her in the future.

She should be kicked out as a judge.

Louis should have been made as heir mentor.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 9:36pm On Oct 04, 2010
cheryl is suffering post-malaria trauma, silly girl
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by debosky(m): 9:36pm On Oct 04, 2010
Where are pics of the ikebe? Make me sef peruse am before deciding whether to beef Cheryl. . . .Will I am and I are battling for her hand. tongue
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by snowdrops(m): 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2010
Kenny_G:

cheryl is suffering post-malaria trauma, silly girl
na cerebral malaria

malaria induced dementia.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by snowdrops(m): 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2010
treyc cohen

Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2010
hmmmmmmmmmm, not the angle i was expecting grin grin
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by debosky(m): 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2010
Kenny_G:

Me too. grin grin
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by snowdrops(m): 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2010
Kenny_G:

una go kill person o.

Man that yansh is very portable sha.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by chic2pimp(m): 4:03am On Oct 05, 2010
debosky:

Me too. grin grin
Me Three grin grin
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by denzel2009: 8:59am On Oct 05, 2010
This is better. . . hour glass figure toh bad! Omotoketan

Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Gemma11: 10:38am On Oct 05, 2010
They are saying that the reason they didn't pick Gamu was because it wasn't sure if her visa was going to be renewed.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s103/the-x-factor/news/a280312/x-factor-gamu-axed-over-visa-fears.html
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by shondabi: 12:42pm On Oct 05, 2010
I really liked X-Factor but I am not watching it any more. I am also of the opinion that X-Factor has turned into one big joke. There are actually some who even cannot sing and others who are really good but they were not picked. Maybe I will start watching again prospectively but if it stays like this I will definitely not watch X-Factor.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2010
Na wa, no one is even mentioning The Reason. That "man-band" group that was full of electricians, painters, plumbers etc. A hot set of chaps that could sing! Anyway, they're on twitter and have so many followers (including me sef) and we all want to know WHY?? Anyway, they are a ready-made group, I hope an American record label snaps them up, they're that good. They sang live on a morning show yesterday and it was cool.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Gamine(f): 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2010
I'm really glad about whats happening now,
I'm not a fan of Gamu but I would like to see Treyc back.

Abeg me sef, i no like The Reason ^^, the reason being, they aren't exciting enough
and their time don pass tongue. I think Simon made very good decisions, amongst others.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2010
Gamine:

I'm really glad about whats happening now,
I'm not a fan of Gamu but I would like to see Treyc back.

Abeg me sef, i no like The Reason ^^, the reason being, they aren't exciting enough
and their time don pass tongue. I think Simon made very good decisions, amongst others.

Yeeeee!!! U talking about my chaps like that! Chei! Those fellas know the meaning of "harmonies", they are like a white Boyz II Men. Gosh, if only they can get a good producer and some fantastic songs, even just one good single. . . kai, you will eat your words!
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by saraj(f): 4:08pm On Oct 05, 2010
Gamu is still third favourite to win behind Matt and Rebecca
with all bookies even though she isn't in the final 12 and
not likely to be Cheryls wildcard
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by saraj(f): 4:51pm On Oct 05, 2010
I just found this on youtube about Katie.
She had her own reality TV showin America and
ended up gatting a record deal with a major
label. I also notice she is using a different
surname. Funny this was never mentioned
when she auditioned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6xROceeXac&feature=related
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2010
^^^News Of The World ran an article about her, one yeye guy she dated (he was on a reality show, Apprentice) and he called her a fame-hungry sex maniac, who just wants to date famous people (and has even bedded James Blunt). She looked like a real desperado. And people are calling her a "plant" by the producers, who put their own contestants through (for what ever strange reason). People depend so much on this show, look at the millions that turn up for auditions. But the public is beginning to see that it's half-full of crap and losing its credibility.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by r231(m): 11:15pm On Oct 05, 2010
lol cheesy

Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 7:00am On Oct 06, 2010
Newsflash: Gamu definitely OUT (may be due to visa renewal issues- and Cheryl Cole is getting death threats over the matter. Uh oh. No one's having fun anymore.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by thameamead(f): 10:54am On Oct 06, 2010
maedan:

^^^News Of The World ran an article about her, one yeye guy she dated (he was on a reality show, Apprentice) and he called her a fame-hungry sex maniac, who just wants to date famous people (and has even bedded James Blunt). She looked like a real desperado. And people are calling her a "plant" by the producers, who put their own contestants through (for what ever strange reason). People depend so much on this show, look at the millions that turn up for auditions. But the public is beginning to see that it's half-full of crap and losing its credibility.

Kaite is a no different from Cheryl Cole, she wants to be famous, Cheryl Cole would not be where she is if she had not married CasheyCole, she was a little bit famous on her own but getting married to Cashley Cole made her more famous and she dumped him when she realised she could was alright on her own, Kaite knows how to manipulative, she broke down while she was singing @ d judges house for no reason and Cheryl Cole called a drama queen, same Cheryl was has used the paparazzi to stage pictures, it takes a drama queen to know another drama queen.

The public would vote Katie out because they know she's fake. The fomer apprentice guy who sold his story to the News of the World is no different, he went into the apprentice beacuse he wanted to be famous sadly his five minutes of fame was off immedately he left the show.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by thameamead(f): 10:58am On Oct 06, 2010
maedan:

Newsflash: Gamu definitely OUT (may be due to visa renewal issues- and Cheryl Cole is getting death threats over the matter. Uh oh. No one's having fun anymore.

What death threats? its all a spin to get people to buy Cheryl Cole's new crap book, why would anyone send her death threats, no one sent her death threats when she attacked that Nigerian cleaner yrs ago so why would anyone sent it now, Simon Cowell likes any sort of pubicity, good or bad to boost ratings for his highly scripted show.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Gamine(f): 11:03am On Oct 06, 2010
So Gamu and her family have to leave the UK,
I find it hard to believe they didn't meet the renewal criteria.
Plus, She should have some status of her own by now.
What a pity.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by thameamead(f): 11:17am On Oct 06, 2010
Gamine:

So Gamu and her family have to leave the UK,
I find it hard to believe they didn't meet the renewal criteria.
Plus, She should have some status of her own by now.
What a pity.

Gamu and her family should never have appeared on X-Factor, what were they thinking, apparently her mum claimed benefit while on a working visa, with immigration bn the main issue with the right wing papers, i doubt she and her family will be allowed to stay, if a Ghanian woman who dying of cancer three yrs ago can be deported under the Labour government, i see no miracle happening to Gamu and her family under a conservative government. it's such a shame, i feel sorry for her but her mum should not have claimed any benefit, what is the problem with us Africans sef, i remember some illegal immigrants working as cleaners @ d home office, some as securiry officers @ d office of the mayor of London and another working as a waitress at the House Of Commons off all places to work. na wa for some people o. if u be illegal, u work @ places where its not easy for you to get caught.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Gamine(f): 11:35am On Oct 06, 2010
That's really sad then.
They have done themselves in.
I guess they thought it would be a sure passport
to getting a higher status in the UK. undecided

There are so many illegals there, it's funny.
The government would find pleasure in flushing them out
while the X-factor would be smiling to the bank.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by thameamead(f): 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2010
Gamine:

That's really sad then.
They have done themselves in.
I guess they thought it would be a sure passport
to getting a higher status in the UK. undecided

There are so many illegals there, it's funny.
The government would find pleasure in flushing them out
while the X-factor would be smiling to the bank.

the X-factor is not about finding the next Beyounce, its about lining the pockets of Simon Cowell and making people believe Cheryl Cole can sing but let's face it she can't. Did you know ITV made £70 from advertsing reveneues last yr, the only three people to come out of X-Factor with millions in sales are Leona Lewis, Alexandra Burke and Jls, JLS are not sighed to Simon Cowell so they are making lots of money and their management company are doing their best to make them lots of money unlike Alexandra and leona who can't talk without Simon Cowell's say so, all the likes of Katie will be forgotten this time next year, how many of last yrs contestant have realised any record? one . Olly Murs. Once X-Factor, is over, i hear Simon, Cherly, Louis and Danni dont stay in touch. Two of the contestants(Stacey and Diana )said in a newspaper that Cheryl and Danni don't reply if they send thm a texts message.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 1:17pm On Oct 06, 2010
where this gamu babe sef make i marry am so she go get her stay smiley
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Amigoz(f): 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2010
manmustwac:

where this gamu babe sef make i marry am so she go get her stay smiley

make una take d pew cheesy cheesy invitation dan boku for mama gamu house, dem dey shortlisting stage now cheesy cheesy

@Gamu's story so far

I say all the publicity she is getting has got to make a positive impact in her's and her family's life . . . .I hope.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Gemma11: 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2010
It is a shame Gamu is going to be deported but I suppose she could always try out for Zimababwe Idol. She must have instant fame over in Zim now.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 6:54pm On Oct 06, 2010
Lol@ thameamead, an illegal immigrant working @ home office cheesy. Seriously, the yeye X-factor pple knew her visa had probs when she auditioned, still they let her thru. No, pple are saying it's racism, she's not as pretty as Rebecca and co. or what? I heard there are serious bets on Gamu (as high as two grand) to win, even when she's not on the show! Bookmakers are shocked about this.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2010
Um. . . more bad news for Gamu Fans. . . Looks like that deportation thing might be true. Their visa renewal application was refused, and in short, they do not have leave to remain in the UK. See what Gamu has brought on her family tongue. When she won't stay in one place grin. OK, for real though, on the news, saw a lot of fans standing outside her home to show their support, with placards and everything. A neighbour was like, if they've been good citizens, why deport them, that they should be given visas. However, it seems they did not meet the visa requirements, and can not be treated differently just because they are "on the news". What a pity sad undecided tongue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (67)

Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? / Wathoni Messes Up At Plus TV Question & Answer (Video) / Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.