Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

12 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You And Want To Get Your Atenttion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You And Want To Get Your Atenttion (1121 Views)

The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady / 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating / 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You And Want To Get Your Atenttion by Classichumble: 8:44am On May 30, 2016
Humblegists just carried out some research on tricks guys use when they really need the attention of a lady.

Guys will use most of these word most. Of the time,check those words below;

1. “You look familiar.”
They use this to make a lady think she knows them somewhere before,so the lady will now start to recollect where she knows him. No its just a trick to get your attention.

2. “I only want to get to know you.”
This one is straight forward,just for the lady to give attention and get along

3. “I just want us to be friends.”
No not just to know you he has a motive

4. “I’m single.”
Guys use this just to make the lady feel at home and relaxed. Especially when They asked the lady out and she replies with “what of your girlfriend” the next thing a guy will. Say is “I don’t have one I’m single” just to tease the lady

5. “I have a girlfriend but we are having issues.” just to tease the lady, they have no issue he himself is the “issue”.

6. “I’m going to leave her for you.”
This is very funny and gullible ladies also fall for this, he will tell you he will leave his girl friend for you and you are also happy he want to to that for you. Do you think he will drop her for you? You are on your own o . “No its just to tease you”. But some guys do it sometimes anyway tho 3 out of 100.

7. “You’re the only girl I’m talking to.”
Pick your shoe and Run na deceive he dey deceive you

8. “She is just a friend.”
When they ask who is the lady…..,.

9. “I’m ignoring other girls because of you.”
Hehe just to tease you……..

10. “I’ve never met anyone like you before.”
As if you b Gold, dey there make he dey feed you with shiiii…….

11. “I’m not like other guys.”
He is not like other? I no talk o….cos me self be guy

12. “I’d never cheat on you.”

He actually means he’ll never get caught.

Or am i lieling? If i just lied just use the comment box below

Add yours!! And let’s see

copied from
Source http://humblegists.com/2016/05/27/12-lies-youll-hear-nigerian-guy-likes-want-get-atentionwith-pictures/
Re: 12 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You And Want To Get Your Atenttion by paulworld(m): 8:46am On May 30, 2016
Re: 12 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You And Want To Get Your Atenttion by sinaj(f): 8:48am On May 30, 2016
S
Re: 12 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You And Want To Get Your Atenttion by Mediapace: 8:53am On May 30, 2016
I didn't even remember to tell those lies when wooing Juhan sad
Re: 12 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You And Want To Get Your Atenttion by Young03(m): 8:54am On May 30, 2016
Op u lack constructive insticnts

and the worse is that ur a copycat

this has already made fp before
Re: 12 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You And Want To Get Your Atenttion by Nobody: 8:55am On May 30, 2016
Mediapace:
no lie this early morning o grin tongue
Re: 12 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You And Want To Get Your Atenttion by Nobody: 8:56am On May 30, 2016
Mediapace:
Hol' up dude?.....said juhan is my girl...watchu doing mentioning her anyhow? grin
Re: 12 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You And Want To Get Your Atenttion by Mediapace: 8:56am On May 30, 2016
Am not lying am saying the truth
juhan:
no lie this early morning o grin tongue
Re: 12 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You And Want To Get Your Atenttion by Nobody: 8:57am On May 30, 2016
Op....nairaland is tired of tis topic....sad
Re: 12 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You And Want To Get Your Atenttion by Nobody: 9:01am On May 30, 2016
slyIsaac:

Hol' up dude?.....said juhan is my girl...watchu doing mentioning her anyhow? grin
lol goodmorning
Re: 12 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You And Want To Get Your Atenttion by Cutehector(m): 9:04am On May 30, 2016
I just duno why i'm laffing dis morning grin
Re: 12 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You And Want To Get Your Atenttion by Nobody: 9:06am On May 30, 2016
Young03:
Op u lack constructive insticnts

and the worse is that ur a copycat

this has already made fp before
lol....cheesy
Re: 12 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You And Want To Get Your Atenttion by Julietcutie(f): 9:07am On May 30, 2016
i hear number 3 a lot of times
Re: 12 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You And Want To Get Your Atenttion by Nobody: 9:15am On May 30, 2016
juhan:
lol goodmorning
Good morning hun.....trust you had a wonderful night...grin.....it rained in lag o cold o...did it rain there?
Re: 12 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You And Want To Get Your Atenttion by Young03(m): 9:20am On May 30, 2016
suzan404:
lol....cheesy

wassup suzzy
Re: 12 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You And Want To Get Your Atenttion by Nobody: 9:22am On May 30, 2016
Young03:

wassup suzzy
I'm fine bro....hope you are good too??grin
Re: 12 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You And Want To Get Your Atenttion by Nobody: 9:22am On May 30, 2016
slyIsaac:

Good morning hun.....trust you had a wonderful night...grin.....it rained in lag o cold o...did it rain there?
yeah i did. Yeah it rained here too.
Re: 12 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You And Want To Get Your Atenttion by Young03(m): 9:25am On May 30, 2016
suzan404:
I'm fine bro....hope you are good too??grin

am good bt feeling cold here
Re: 12 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You And Want To Get Your Atenttion by Nobody: 9:30am On May 30, 2016
Young03:

am good bt feeling cold here
oh!sorry dear.....please check my signature and be mimzifiedgrin....please
Re: 12 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You And Want To Get Your Atenttion by Young03(m): 9:33am On May 30, 2016
suzan404:
oh!sorry dear.....please check my signature and be mimzifiedgrin....please

av done that long ago
Re: 12 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You And Want To Get Your Atenttion by giga02(m): 9:33am On May 30, 2016
Spaced booked!!! Make I read am I dey come
Re: 12 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You And Want To Get Your Atenttion by Nobody: 9:43am On May 30, 2016
Young03:

av done that long ago
really?grin.....thank you very much dear...

(1) (Reply)

Advice For Girls Who Are Finding It Difficult To Select Their Mr Right. / What Men Want / Am In Love With My Cousin & He Seems To Be Interested In Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.