Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

What Men Want - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Men Want (1122 Views)

What Women Think Men Look For Vs What Men Actually Look For[pic] / 6 Things men want in a relationship / 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Men Want by Godmother(f): 10:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
What Men Want

This is strictly my opinion and is intended to be a joke and not to be taken seriously.

Ok, so here's what I think men the world over want:

1. They want to date you and other women and have you not complain. On the other hand, they want you to date them and them only undecided

2. They want a virgin for a wife or some with VERY minimal 'practical' experience, but you are experred to be VERY knowledgeable in the bedroom and be able to give all styles. In other words, be a lady in public and a slut between the sheets.

3. They want you to cook ofe owerri with enough 'animal' swimming inside on a budget of 500 naira (I resemble Jesus? undecided )

4. They want a woman who doesn't argue with them, but at the same time you must be independent-minded (in the dream, I guess)

5. We all know men are physical and moved by what they see, while women are moved by what they hear. But men want you to accept them in their struggling financial state while they go for the most beautiful girl (so uncle you too you cannot accept a girl in her most natural state abi?)

6. You are supposed to be humble, decent, supportive, cook, clean, sex them, and all what's not to prove you are a complete 6-yards of wife material, but you should accept them with all their faults and gbogbo e (abi you no know say husband scarce?)

What Women Want

Here's the counter thread. I decided to do it myself before one overzealous brother beats me to it.

Here goes:

1. Women want a man who will call her all the time, accept when she throws tantrums and not complain.

2. They want a man they can slap if he offends them and instead of retaliating he will hug them tight and promise to never let her go (please hold on, Jesus is coming soon)

3. They want a man who will spend on them silly and not ask for sex in return (when he is not your father).

4. They want to go to their man's house and cross leg while he serves them breakfast in bed EVERY time (telemundo things)

5. They want to give birth without having to go through the rigors of pregnancy and childbirth (pregnancy is hard mehn!)

6. Lastly, they want a man who won't cheat on them, while they keep other guys as maga without necessarily sleeping with these other guys (that's why you are called a maga naa)

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Men Want by RoyalBlak007: 10:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
cheesy grin cheesy

you said/typed

it all

1 Like

Re: What Men Want by lovingT(f): 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Men Want by jamalnation(m): 10:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ok
Re: What Men Want by LuvU2: 10:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
I love this grin

But i dont really agree dat men are moved by sight(only) nd women by whar they hear(only). Thats a stereotype that is very debateable. Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Men Want by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
cheesy cheesy spot on!.

2 Likes

Re: What Men Want by theEYe21(f): 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
Sadly the truth undecided

1 Like

Re: What Men Want by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
Am impressed!!!

nice article

2 Likes

Re: What Men Want by SweetieConstie(f): 11:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
grin grin grin So much hilarity! cheesy

Spot on, OP! wink grin

1 Like

Re: What Men Want by 2dice01: 11:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
now what women want.. They want 6packs..pink lips..amoeba account ...a player if na eyinba you playing for...lastly you joystick have to be a workholic if not na one 19years go dey freestyle your bae like say hin dey rap battle
Re: What Men Want by Adesiji77: 11:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
LOL @ "I decided to do it myself before one overzealous brother beats me to it." cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What Men Want by Godmother(f): 6:32am On Aug 17, 2016
LuvU2:
I love this grin

But i dont really agree dat men are moved by sight(only) nd women by whar they hear(only). Thats a stereotype that is very debateable. Lol

Yes, it is debatable, but its kind of the norm and applies to most people.
Re: What Men Want by Godmother(f): 6:34am On Aug 17, 2016
Adesiji77:
LOL @ "I decided to do it myself before one overzealous brother beats me to it." cheesy grin

cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Men Want by JoeCutie(m): 8:57am On Aug 17, 2016
Godmother:
What Men Want

This is strictly my opinion and is intended to be a joke and not to be taken seriously.

Ok, so here's what I think men the world over want:

1. They want to date you and other women and have you not complain. On the other hand, they want you to date them and them only undecided

2. They want a virgin for a wife or some with VERY minimal 'practical' experience, but you are experred to be VERY knowledgeable in the bedroom and be able to give all styles. In other words, be a lady in public and a slut between the sheets.

3. They want you to cook ofe owerri with enough 'animal' swimming inside on a budget of 500 naira (I resemble Jesus? undecided )

4. They want a woman who doesn't argue with them, but at the same time you must be independent-minded (in the dream, I guess)

5. We all know men are physical and moved by what they see, while women are moved by what they hear. But men want you to accept them in their struggling financial state while they go for the most beautiful girl (so uncle you too you cannot accept a girl in her most natural state abi?)

6. You are supposed to be humble, decent, supportive, cook, clean, sex them, and all what's not to prove you are a complete 6-yards of wife material, but you should accept them with all their faults and gbogbo e (abi you no know say husband scarce?)

What Women Want

Here's the counter thread. I decided to do it myself before one overzealous brother beats me to it.

Here goes:

1. Women want a man who will call her all the time, accept when she throws tantrums and not complain.

2. They want a man they can slap if he offends them and instead of retaliating he will hug them tight and promise to never let her go (please hold on, Jesus is coming soon)

3. They want a man who will spend on them silly and not ask for sex in return (when he is not your father).

4. They want to go to their man's house and cross leg while he serves them breakfast in bed EVERY time (telemundo things)

5. They want to give birth without having to go through the rigors of pregnancy and childbirth (pregnancy is hard mehn!)

6. Lastly, they want a man who won't cheat on them, while they keep other guys as maga without necessarily sleeping with these other guys (that's why you are called a maga naa)
Lmfao! Hello, lady...could this be why you're called 'Godmother'? grin

2 Likes

Re: What Men Want by IamLEGEND1: 9:17am On Aug 17, 2016
As expected, no sense made.
Re: What Men Want by firstking01(m): 9:23am On Aug 17, 2016
I can't agree less
Re: What Men Want by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 17, 2016
Balanced equation.
Re: What Men Want by MotherOfDragons(f): 10:30am On Aug 17, 2016
Agreed

and here goes on..........

Re: What Men Want by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:34am On Aug 17, 2016
Op just nailed it. The hard and bitter truth...drink one malt anywhere you are and pay later. grin
Re: What Men Want by Fidelismaria: 10:34pm On Aug 17, 2016
I want a gud girl wit a bad pussy

(1) (Reply)

See How This Nigerian Lady Just Used Trailer To Jam This Guy After He Confessed / How Do I Use Cucumber? / If My Grandmother Is A Princess ,what Am I?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.