Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,977 members, 7,821,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) (53226 Views)

See The 5 Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman (find Yours) / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl / 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by SAEJO: 11:21pm On May 30, 2016
cruzita:
All nairaland boys fall under number. 4
does this mean you have dated all nairaland boys?

Remember there are married men here.
Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 30, 2016
Dmulticore:

One? U wish! ItZ a pattern gurl..... All the points i listed above are what we,in my circle , call VTPs ( no I wudnt explain)

If a guy that GETs IT comes along, he wud Blow U even without knowing UR name. N sorry is bae's name if he freaked U the way bae has never done! cheesy

U very well know that's just d way e riz .

Havent u noticed? Women can think a lot but ends up thinking with their Hearts instead of their heads? angry angry

It is not what u guys say that matters , it is the body scent u emit, the body language u unknowingly ooze , that matters and most guys ,luckily for u ladies, can't pick these come-F-me signals

U wud not just be laid but beg for more...if u r my type(bra-36C, very small front, my chest is bigger, dark complexion,,,not really my kinda gurl, oh!, well i cud make an exception.

R u up for a challenge then?

Btw, nobody wano take Her serious , Mah heart is too big for one to Carry alone! U wano murder her?

If she knows her way around blowing, we cud blow again if not, I wave her off.
Ain't got time to be clingy when the beautiful ones ain't been born yet!

Btw, they always wano come back ( this is off the record) hate bragging
I'm not your type and u took ur time to check my pics and analyse my complexion, back and front grin I like your types, I guess a girl has never made you look helpless on bed b4 grin u aren't bragging, jst saying wat u're capable of not knowing what the other person is capable of as well.
Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by Dmulticore: 11:24pm On May 30, 2016
herbie27:
Each time you feel Hot as a guy, walk out of ur house, u mean to tell me that there has always been a Real woman...who knws her worth, for u to blow in seconds or hours of meeting her?.

A woman's worth lies within the imagination of a docky guy. A weakling .

Every woman's worth crumbles like a pack of card when guys like us walks in....

And u r deviating now: I gave u signals n body language of a lady that can be laid within 30mins of meeting her no matter the pseudo worth she wears on her forehead!

What is worth when her body is on heat, brains r been blown tru d roof n she screaming n scratching like a possessed peahen?
Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by Dmulticore: 11:35pm On May 30, 2016
herbie27:
I'm not your type and u took ur time to check my pics and analyse my complexion, back and front grin I like your types, I guess a girl has never made you look helpless on bed b4 grin

Yea, had to scan u first to see if u r blessed in right places....

Helpless? Wow, indulge me ...... How wud she do that wen she be taking it all up, sweating, squeezing , gasping for breath , speaking in strange languages, wanting it , wanting it not......?

I always leave them loyal, numb , body vibrating n there after, they sleep the whole day!
I hate what u making me do

Take the challenge ,if u think u can step up the Mic , I wudnt even be the one to DO U....

One of my boiz that likes ur specs with a fat gun
Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by Julietcutie(f): 11:36pm On May 30, 2016
lol ...nice lines but am not coming grin
Dmulticore:

No need to roll those large eyes J, they might just fall off like Michael Jackson's nose tongue

.....And No I don't do number 5 ,

I Do me!

Come closer , I wano whispers something into ur ears.....
Come , let move away from this vast vitual vanity, away from these prying eyes and sniffing noses .... Into some forms of reality , my reality

Then u wud know , I do Me

Come
Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by Kennycyphers(m): 11:36pm On May 30, 2016
Julietcutie:
all guys would start claiming they do number 5. *rolls eyes *

Nice DP grin
Julietcutie:
all guys would start claiming they do number 5. *rolls eyes *

Nice DP... You re beautiful, no doubt.
Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by Julietcutie(f): 11:39pm On May 30, 2016
thats good... seems your confident
hustler86:

Not me, 'coz I dnt av a category.. Once I notice a gal we start dating wt immed8 effect.
Hope u won't play hard to get wink.. Cutie
Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by Julietcutie(f): 11:42pm On May 30, 2016
aww thanks
Kennycyphers:

Nice DP grin
Nice DP... You re beautiful, no doubt.
Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by Dmulticore: 11:43pm On May 30, 2016
Julietcutie:
lol ...nice lines but am not coming grin

Awwww , all so so , no go go? embarassed

Too scare to let ur precious heart feel the heat from a real male? wink

Ain't u bored stiff already with these regular guys n their weak ways? angry
Come I wano show u things u have only imagined.... cool

I promise I wud hurt u so much u wud hate hate to Luv me.

Come wink
Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by Julietcutie(f): 11:48pm On May 30, 2016
seems u into poetry ... nice grin
Dmulticore:

Awwww , all so so , no go go?
Too scare to let ur precious heart feel the heat from a real male?
Ain't u bored stiff already with these regular guys n their weak ways? Come I wano show u things u have only imagined....
I promise I wud hurt u so much u wud hate hate to Luv me.
Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by Dmulticore: 11:56pm On May 30, 2016
Julietcutie:
seems u into poetry ... nice grin

U r on a long queue gurl.

I have a soul that tosses n ebbs like dah sea waves,
U need to impress me more than u currently doing, then I might think about letting u share a lil of my space , spot n sprite

Don't be a bore,
My type comes around once in a life time, n u wud so hate urself to lose me now.
Come experience this adventure

Come

1 Like

Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by fyxboss(m): 12:31am On May 31, 2016
cruzita:
If i toast u ehn, u will just start blushing
Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by fyxboss(m): 12:34am On May 31, 2016
ninovandross:
money boys nko? na girls they ask us out
Sure boy, na girls dey toast us. Lol
Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by Nobody: 12:55am On May 31, 2016
Dmulticore:

Yea, had to scan u first to see if u r blessed in right places....

Helpless? Wow, indulge me ...... How wud she do that wen she be taking it all up, sweating, squeezing , gasping for breath , speaking in strange languages, wanting it , wanting it not......?

I always leave them loyal, numb , body vibrating n there after, they sleep the whole day!
I hate what u making me do

take the challenge if u think u can step up the Mic, I wudnt even be the one to DO u.....

one of my boiz that likes ur specs with fat gun
Dis comment of urs is disdainful, u may not have respect for women, bt don't show the world u don't have a proper home breeding....don't take the banter i'm having wit u and insult my person.

Talking abt u nt being the one to do it, bt your boiz,....do you think i can stoop so low to do anything wit u or ur boiz grin don't tell me u left ur grey matter somewhere for suggesting sumtin that ludicrous.
Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by drchillz: 1:15am On May 31, 2016
am a smooth operator
Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by BABANGBALI: 1:49am On May 31, 2016
Funjosh:

Mumu you don come back from exile
I go tear you slap
Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by BABANGBALI: 1:51am On May 31, 2016
fyxboss:
If i toast u ehn, u will just start blushing
yinmu

You wey no get preek wan toast woman grin
Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by platodeen(m): 3:02am On May 31, 2016
I love u.
Talk your own? grin grin grin
Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by Nobody: 6:29am On May 31, 2016
(6) grin

Shikena.

Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by adroitvezy(m): 6:42am On May 31, 2016
Number 4 is my way. I diffuse into the girl's mind slowly. This indirect approach creates a false sense of security and she won't be able wriggle out of your web when you're seducing her. Moreover i don't feel intimidated by a lady its just my 100% surefire method.
Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by EOOJ(m): 6:51am On May 31, 2016
Hahaha, am number 5 but ma case is slightly difrent kos i don't woo dem o but they just ending up tripping greatly... Innocent me o, later u wud hear dem calling me their former crush hehe...but we stil remain great frnds sha cheesy
Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by adroitvezy(m): 7:33am On May 31, 2016
cruzita:
i just have to doff my hat not for any other reason than your "wealth of experience" you've done it all and now you're a pacesetter for other ladies here on NL.
Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by crave4stan: 8:28am On May 31, 2016
This got me thinking though...
I'm so quick to address a lady as 'baby', but it doesn't in any way create any friction of note.
Maybe I'm a weird exception to the rule.
Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by fredon40: 10:08am On May 31, 2016
What of indian movie naija toasters..the srk and amir khan..the ones wey they sing for babe..or use song lines
Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by hustler86(m): 11:27am On May 31, 2016
Julietcutie:
thats good... seems your confident

Oh yeah.. I'll take that as a compliment...
Mentions won't do us any good, let's make this conversatn off nl. BBM(2BA730BE), Whtsapp 07062655071. I blve u gna pick one of those choices... Cutie smiley
Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by charlesclmbs: 11:33am On May 31, 2016
lafz
Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by crave4stan: 2:10pm On May 31, 2016
hustler86:

Oh yeah.. I'll take that as a compliment...
Mentions won't do us any good, let's make this conversatn off nl. BBM(2BA730BE), Whtsapp 07062655071. I blve u gna pick one of those choices... Cutie smiley

Get a room guys. There might be kids lurking around. This ain't good for their consumption.

1 Like

Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by Dmulticore: 12:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
herbie27:

Oh baiby Feisty , Y call 911 to a bedroom , a ballroom?
Just as d fun was to hit off. Arrhh....

First, we werent having a banter , I was schooling u about d act of MTM no matter d Lady involved.

Secondly, we were not given an option in our fashioning ( there r those u like n those u don't,)

I was beginning to like ur flow until ur period started n spoilt everything for us. angry

Now, I shrug a shoulder to ur outburst( im a bigger brother) n ur reply to this should be an unreserved apology on ur slight
Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by fyxboss(m): 1:01am On Jun 02, 2016
BABANGBALI:
yinmu

u will know if i have preek or not na when i'm thru with u

You wey no get preek wan toast woman grin
Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by whizbae01(f): 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
cruzita:
Abi sef
Anyways most boys fall under this category
Re: Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) by tck2000(m): 10:27am On Dec 07, 2019
grin frankly I'm an introvert, I don't toast a babe I look her for hours, stalk her without saying anything in the end I call her olosho when I see her with another grin @@ Introverts ar yu with me ??
I suscribe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos / Couple Marries After 17 Years Of Dating / She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.