Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,164 members, 7,860,175 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? - Culture (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? (67227 Views)

Are Black Africans (Nigerians) And Africans In America (Akatas) Really Different / Akatas On Nairaland / Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:00am On Aug 24, 2009
komokam:

AA guys who complain about AA girls looks have problems

but african dudes tell the truth when they say their women are ugly

best looking females in Africa are ethiopian
are you so sure that is true?
hahahah wasnt it like 5 days ago i watched a video on youtube about how SOOOOO MANY AA celebrities prefer white or biracial women to black women.
so i guess your men are on the same boat.
they have issues with black women, period.
but its even worse for black men.

komokam:

chio lets see if you are beautiful

post your pic

bet you want,just like ugly amaka

scared to post their ugly mugs
cause i know your crazy a$$ might do some crazy shit with it.

malikom, what started your hate with nigerians in the first place? please answer.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 4:01am On Aug 24, 2009
oyinda.:

haha u talk true there. just as you and malikom just have your opinions. but the truth is that that AAs < Africans  cheesy

>, Better.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 4:01am On Aug 24, 2009
just as u thought

typical ugly nigerian women
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 4:01am On Aug 24, 2009
Part 2,

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 4:02am On Aug 24, 2009
lol amaka ill answer ur ques when you post ur ugly mug girl
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chiogo(f): 4:03am On Aug 24, 2009
LOL pedophile alert. you didn't say your age either.

I'm too young to be entangled with ya pedophile acts. tongue
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 4:04am On Aug 24, 2009
I'M SO DAMN PROUD TO BE NIGERIAN  grin grin grin grin grin grin

all you akatas (malikom and 3spade) can go  lipsrsealed

lol
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 4:04am On Aug 24, 2009
oyinda.:

haha u talk true there. just as you and malikom just have your opinions. but the truth is that that AAs < Africans  cheesy

you have every right to be proud to be akata american.
i'm so damn proud to be a Nigerian as well.
cheesy cheesy

Well good for you. You go girl!!!!
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 4:04am On Aug 24, 2009
^ why are you on this website again? tongue
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by bbngozi(f): 4:05am On Aug 24, 2009
this is bull, i know a lot of Africans/Nigerians that get mistaken for mixed black America. we have some African cuties and uglies, there are also some white cuties and[b] uglie.[/b], no matter what continent you are from, you will see a striking beautiful/handsome person and you will also see some ugly a** people. truth be told
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 4:06am On Aug 24, 2009
oyinda.:

I'M SO DAMN PROUD TO BE NIGERIAN  grin grin grin grin grin grin

all you akatas (malikom and 3spade) can go  lipsrsealed

lol

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 4:06am On Aug 24, 2009
^ tell that to these akatas malikom and 3spade. a whoppi goldberg is prettier to them than oluchi onwuegba lmao
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 4:07am On Aug 24, 2009
oyinda.:

^ why are you on this website again? tongue

I am a former Nigerian.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 4:07am On Aug 24, 2009
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chiogo(f): 4:08am On Aug 24, 2009
bbngozi:

this is bull, i know a lot of Africans/Nigerians that get mistaken for mixed black America. we have some African cuties and uglies, there are also some white cuties and[b] uglie.[/b], no matter what continent you are from, you will see a striking beautiful/handsome person and you will also see some ugly a** people. truth be told
No use explaining to komako or whatever he calls himself and the American wannabe 3spade3. buncha clowns lol.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 4:08am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

I am a former Nigerian.

no you were never a nigerian. srry. u wish
akata boy
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 4:08am On Aug 24, 2009
oyinda.:

^ tell that to these akatas malikom and 3spade. a whoppi goldberg is prettier to them than oluchi onwuegba lmao

Yea she is.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 4:09am On Aug 24, 2009
whoopi and oluchi onwuegba are yuck  lipsrsealed
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 4:10am On Aug 24, 2009
oluchi onwuegba is like the many nigerian immigrant women who knew they were hideous and decided to mix to have mixed babies
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 4:10am On Aug 24, 2009
oyinda.:

no you were never a nigerian. srry. u wish
akata boy

Ok naija girl.

chiogo:

No use explaining to komako or whatever he calls himself and the American wannabe 3spade3. buncha clowns lol.

Wannabe, Are you crazy!!! I'm AMERICAN TO THE BONE!!!
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 4:10am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

Yea she is.

i think whoppi is pretty too. the first time i saw sarafina i thought she was so gorgeous. but she looks old and her skin isn't as great but oluchi is way prettier. oluchi has a rich dark skin.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 4:11am On Aug 24, 2009
komokam:

oluchi onwuegba is like the many nigerian immigrant women who knew they were hideous and decided to mix to have mixed babies

i was talking to 3spade not you. so mind ur own business pls? lipsrsealed
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chiogo(f): 4:12am On Aug 24, 2009
I'm suspecting this Komako of a boy, he's probably Nigerian. lmao he knows so much about these 'ugly bunch' called Nigerians. hmm

3spade3:

Wannabe, Are you crazy!!! I'm AMERICAN TO THE BONE!!!
Yea, that's why you have to scream it so loud. lololol
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 4:12am On Aug 24, 2009
who cares about oluchis skin?

look at her face

ugly
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 4:12am On Aug 24, 2009
Please dont call me a nigerian,i find that HIGHLY offensive
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chiogo(f): 4:13am On Aug 24, 2009
haha, so do I.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 4:14am On Aug 24, 2009
america!!!!

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 4:14am On Aug 24, 2009
like i said kokomam, i wasn't talking to u. so keep it moving

oluchi's eyes, nose, lips, cheeks oh so GORGEOUS  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:14am On Aug 24, 2009
komokam:

actually she was won a modeling contract and she was discovered in nigeria. now she is working for victoria secret. and what are you doing?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 4:15am On Aug 24, 2009
I find Mediterranean european women very attractive,same with persian and some lebanese women

only females i dont find attractive are west african and east sian(korean,japanese,chinese)
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 4:15am On Aug 24, 2009
chiogo:

I'm suspecting this Komako of a boy, he's probably Nigerian. lmao he knows so much about these 'ugly bunch' called Nigerians. hmm
Yea, that's why you have to scream it so loud. lololol

Damn skippy!!!

oyinda.:

i think whoppi is pretty too. the first time i saw sarafina i thought she was so gorgeous. but she looks old and her skin isn't as great but oluchi is way prettier. oluchi has a rich dark skin.

Sarafina was a good movie.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 4:16am On Aug 24, 2009
Shes the freak of the modeling world just like alek wek

ugly freaks that were ashamed to they mixed with filthy crackers

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (40) (Reply)

The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. / First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid / Ooni Ogunwusi Builds New House 'Paraki White House' In Ife (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.