Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? - Culture (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? (66920 Views)

Are Black Africans (Nigerians) And Africans In America (Akatas) Really Different / Akatas On Nairaland / Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by brooklyn99: 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2009
wifie to moi
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by newakata(f): 12:17pm On Dec 11, 2009
@FlGator: Umm, what do you mean that Akatas look more American? Exactly what is the difference in how Africans and Akatas look? ((I can see a lynch mpb at ny door if I had made sucha statement[b]---WHERE ARE THE NAIRALAND POLICE WHEN YOU NEED THEM?))[/b]
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by ruffrider(f): 6:38am On Feb 05, 2011
I don't think this guy is African American talking like this though. I think he is African trying to cause conflict between African and African Americans. He is clearly not speaking for every African American. I am African American. I am a beautiful young lady, and I prefer to date African men. I love all races, but its something about African men that turns me on. There are many women in the US who loves African men. I know this for a fact.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by TzuarTwiAkan1(m): 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
Number 1 do not call us akatas number 2 we didn't have a choice to live in the Americas number 3 are you serious? 65% of land and resources in beautiful Africa is owned by non africans how can they respect you how can the foreign women respect you when you waste your time crying over why african americans get foreign pussy? Forget that arabs is enslaving Africans today do any one of you know what we been through to become part of the Americas? Focus on becoming a powerful black African nation first because if you dont do that if your not an pan africanist then they will not respect you at all looking like a powerless nonblack own nation begging for foreign pussy lol I've seen African men who is business and nation minded who is also in great shape they dont have any problem its you pussy beggers your the problem focus on black nation building and dont post this pathetic bullshit again your better then that what would your parents say

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand / The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. / Yoruba Descendants In Brazil Cerebrate Obaluwaye Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.