Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? (66844 Views)

Are Black Africans (Nigerians) And Africans In America (Akatas) Really Different / Akatas On Nairaland / Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 6:26am On Aug 23, 2009
"we are talking about sub-saharan africa.
most north africans dont count as most of them dont consider themselves african nor do most of them look african.
most look middle eastern."

So to the north is arab africa and the south africa is aryan africa?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by sjeezy8: 6:26am On Aug 23, 2009
komokam:

sjeezy denzel and will smith look better than that monkey and are richer than him

lol they ARE NOT RICHER THAN SEAL WE ALL KNOW DAT

3spade3:

Depends on where you're looking. I could say the same for some nigerian girls, just minus the ghetto.

yea true but i dont know aa girls whos fathers are milioniares but i  know alot of Nigerian girls whos are.
Nigerians girl can be trash also but why would i go with a trashy west indian or AA chick
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 6:27am On Aug 23, 2009
THE AMAKA:

and what makes you say nigerian girls are poor?
nigerians are some of the best well off people abroad.
while most AA live in the ghetto and are uneducated because they take school for granted.

na you be mumu! go to an AA forum, abeg!

Um because they are. What am I suppose to say, "rich in culture"?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 6:28am On Aug 23, 2009
amaka if you watched baldwin hills ud know that both of his parents were AA and identified as such

Biracial means 1 parent white and 1 parent black

Michael ealy,chris brown etc all light skinned AA's who come from black parentage

they just have admixture from long time ago

majority of aa's have admixture just the degrees to which they are mixed,vary

have you not seen Henry louis gates speacial on admixture among AA's?

Even dark skinned have admixture, don cheadle has admixture and he looks straight african
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 6:29am On Aug 23, 2009
sjeezy actually will smith is 1 of the richest actors,so yes he is richer than that monster seal
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:30am On Aug 23, 2009
3spade3:

"we are talking about sub-saharan africa.
most north africans dont count as most of them dont consider themselves african nor do most of them look african.
most look middle eastern."

So to the north is arab africa and the south africa is aryan africa?

THE POINT IS A LOT OF THEM DONT CONSIDER THEMSELVES AFRICAN NOR DO THEY LOOK LIKE SUB SAHARAN AFRICANS. OR ISNT THAT WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT?

MOST CAN PASS FOR PERSIAN.

3spade3:

Um because they are. What am I suppose to say, "rich in culture"?
where are you living? there are MORE poor AA chicks than Nigerian.
you are so into AA i bet you dont even know any Nigerians to begin with.
you dont know what you are talking about if you stereotype all nigerian girls as poor.

and EXACTLY! its because they have a mixture with WHITE that makes them look better in your eyes.
BRAINWASHED!!!
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 6:30am On Aug 23, 2009
sjeezy west indian and aa females collectively think that african dudes are ugly,domineering and just gross
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 6:30am On Aug 23, 2009
sjeezy8:

lol they ARE NOT RICHER THAN SEAL WE ALL KNOW DAT

yea true but i dont know aa girls whos fathers are milioniares but i  know alot of Nigerian girls whos are.
Nigerians girl can be trash also but why would i go with a trashy west indian or AA chick

You probally wouldn't go with one. Why? Because you're nigerian. Now I would.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 6:31am On Aug 23, 2009
more poor aa chicks than nigerian? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOo are you serious?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:31am On Aug 23, 2009
kokokam just state your mission?
what is the point of this thread because i really want to know.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by touchmeder: 6:33am On Aug 23, 2009
If no one answers him, the thread will die a natural death. dont u guys get it, he keeps pushing you, posting pics you keep repeating yourself, saying the same thing, thats what he likes the attention, how he works you up and keeps the topic running one page after another. How is this thread different from the last one? m out
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by No2Atheism(m): 6:33am On Aug 23, 2009
grin grin grin sounds like Mandigo or his junior brother has man issues.

komokam:

sjeezy west indian and aa females collectively think that african dudes are ugly,domineering and just gross

@topic

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy buahaaaahhaaaa

Sounds like the white man known as Mandingo and Kokoman is at it again,

An african is considered tall dark and handsome . . . even the wives of the slave masters could not take their hands off them grin grin grin
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by dayokanu(m): 6:33am On Aug 23, 2009
A hot west Indies guy

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 6:35am On Aug 23, 2009
THE AMAKA:

THE POINT IS A LOT OF THEM DONT CONSIDER THEMSELVES AFRICAN NOR DO THEY LOOK LIKE SUB SAHARAN AFRICANS. OR ISNT THAT WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT?

MOST CAN PASS FOR PERSIAN.

where are you living? there are MORE poor AA chicks than Nigerian.
you are so into AA i bet you dont even know any Nigerians to begin with.
you dont know what you are talking about if you stereotype all nigerian girls as poor.

and EXACTLY! its because they have a mixture with WHITE that makes them look better in your eyes.
BRAINWASHED!!!

Um my parents are nigerian. Ok so what if they are mixed with white, SO WHAT, they are beautiful. Seems like no one on this forum can admit that. IM NIGERIAN and I can admit that.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 6:35am On Aug 23, 2009
amaka that fool on your profile looks nothing like your average nigerian

dude looks like a pretty boy AA with braids lmaoooo

you live inc ali right?Go to the baldwin hills mall,ladera heights mall on a riday or staurday and ull see plenty that look similar to him
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by dayokanu(m): 6:37am On Aug 23, 2009
An African

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:38am On Aug 23, 2009
the point is you cant genralize all africans/nigerians to look like one person.

3spade3:

Um my parents are nigerian. Ok so what if they are mixed with white, SO WHAT, they are beautiful. Seems like no one on this forum can admit that. IM NIGERIAN and I can admit that.
im not saying they are not beautiful but the only thing that makes them beautiful or ABOVE someone else is that they tend to have white traits. if they had so called "african traits" everyone would be quick to call them ugly.

go hang yourselves.

im out!!
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by No2Atheism(m): 6:40am On Aug 23, 2009
African Americans are Africans (who no longer remember their heritage) , stop deceiving urself, cus u have been mixed with white blood does not make u different neither does it make u better, infact to be frank, it sometimes makes u wugly (due to the problem of degenerative white genes),

Blacks in Brazil are also mostly africans bearing portuguese or spanish names ,

Mandigo the racist white man hiding behind a computer username ,  yes we know u are trying hard to create enemity between africans and african americans, oya carry u wahala comot and go thank you but no thanks.

@others i suspect mandigo or kokoman is actually a whiteman in disguise trying to create problems between AA and Africans so lets try and ignore him wen possible,
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by sjeezy8: 6:40am On Aug 23, 2009
NO DOUBT THOSE AFRICAN NIGGUZ ABOVE LOOK AFRICAN AS SHIT

IM GOING TO STOP ARUGIN WITH YOU CAUSE WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT DEEZ UGLY ASS AFRICANS ARE MAKING MONEY. THEY DONT HAVE TO BE CELEBS TO BE MILLIONAIRES OR BILLIONAIRES. THEY ARE INTERNATIONALLY KNOWN.
AND THEY GET BITCHEZ NO MATTER HOW UGLY THEY ARE.

STOP HATING AND LIVE YOUR LIFE !!!!!

Ps: both my parents are half Nigerian with Nigerian fathers and we Nigerian men are the best if we weren't EVERYBODY WOULDN'T BE ON OUR DICKS. WHETHER ITS HATE OR LOVE EVERYONE CANT KEEP THE WORD NIGERIANS OR NAIJA OUT THEIR MOUTHS.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 6:41am On Aug 23, 2009
THE AMAKA:

the point is you cant genralize all africans/nigerians to look like one person.

im not saying they are not beautiful but the only thing that makes them beautiful or ABOVE someone else is that they tend to have white traits. if they had so called "african traits" everyone would be quick to call them ugly.

go hang yourselves.

im out!!

Ok, I understand.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 6:42am On Aug 23, 2009
Sjeezy denzel is more internationally known than that ugly dijimon dude plus he looks better and is more talented

same with will smith
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 6:42am On Aug 23, 2009
ok so come here malikom. there are white, black and inbetween (mixed) features
I see u have a problem mainly with black features than with the others. why is that?

same way blacks have flatter noses, whites have narrow noses. are you saying narrow nose is better?  undecided with this your obsession with european women.  are you also saying thin lips are better than big lips? they are opposite ends of the spectrum u kno. with the mixed look being in the middle.
Amaka is very right about you n your brainwashed head, i must say.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by No2Atheism(m): 6:43am On Aug 23, 2009
Heidi Klum saw the mandingo that Seal was packing between his legs and had no choice but to bow down to the real mandingo  grin grin grin
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 6:44am On Aug 23, 2009
sjeezy8:

NO DOUBT THOSE AFRICAN NIGGUZ ABOVE LOOK AFRICAN AS SHIT

IM GOING TO STOP ARUGIN WITH YOU CAUSE WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT DEEZ UGLY ASS AFRICANS ARE MAKING MONEY. THEY DONT HAVE TO BE CELEBS TO BE MILLIONAIRES OR BILLIONAIRES. THEY ARE INTERNATIONALLY KNOWN.
AND THEY GET BITCHEZ NO MATTER HOW UGLY THEY ARE.

STOP HATING AND LIVE YOUR LIFE !!!!!

Ps: both my parents are half Nigerian with Nigerian fathers and we Nigerian men are the best if we weren't EVERYBODY WOULDN'T BE ON OUR DICKS. WHETHER ITS HATE OR LOVE EVERYONE CANT KEEP THE WORD NIGERIANS OR NAIJA OUT THEIR MOUTHS.

I think it's because more nigerians are spread troughout the world. If any other west africans were in recognizable nations and succeeding we would be saying their names.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by sjeezy8: 6:44am On Aug 23, 2009
hot west indian guys  guess?

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by sjeezy8: 6:45am On Aug 23, 2009
3spade3:

I think it's because more nigerians are spread troughout the world. If any other west africans were in recognizable nations and succeeding we would be saying their names.

WE KNOW WEST INDIANS AND THEY ARE TRASHY AS SHIT
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by No2Atheism(m): 6:45am On Aug 23, 2009
oyinda.:

ok so come here malikom. there are white, black and inbetween (mixed) features
I see u have a problem mainly with black features than with the others. why is that?

same way blacks have flatter noses, whites have narrow noses. are you saying narrow nose is better?  undecided with this your obsession with european women.  are you also saying thin non-existant lips are better than big lips? they are opposite ends of the spectrum u kno. with the mixed look being in the middle.
Amaka is very right about you n your brainwashed head, i must say.

grin grin grin

Simply because he is actually a white man or white woman or house negro trying very hard to create a problem on nairaland between african americans and africans.

Do not doubt how far and how low white men can go just to try to propagate their white supremacy bullshit.

Go through Mandingo's posts you would notice that he is either blaming africans or blacks generally one way or another ,
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 6:46am On Aug 23, 2009
Although west indians are less mixed that AA's they still look better than africans
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by No2Atheism(m): 6:47am On Aug 23, 2009
People please don't play his game , grin grin grin ,

Let him reveal his identity to prove he is not a white man in disguise,
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 6:47am On Aug 23, 2009
Hiedi klum is a sick woman
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by sjeezy8: 6:47am On Aug 23, 2009
^^^ wut is your point african are more mixed then american and west idnians
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:48am On Aug 23, 2009
komokam:

Although west indians are less mixed that AA's they still look better than africans
this is officially my last coment, but see what you just said?
its all because they are MIXED and they have white features.
you have been brainwashed to believe that big noses, and big lips are ugly.
thats why so many AA's wear blonde weave trying to look like white women.
you just have a problem and self hate.

nigga, nigga, nigga. the next time a white person calls you that, dont get offended.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Yoruba Descendants In Brazil Cerebrate Obaluwaye Festival / First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid / Why Do Igbo People Claim Yoruba Words To Be Theirs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.