Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand (2601 Views)

Guys Please Stop This Irritating Act / Please Make Me Smile / Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by sweetpie23: 7:25am On Aug 23, 2009
please girls ask all your question here that you would like the boys to answer

here are mine

1)why is it that, most boys doesn't like to date girls taller than them, and why?
2) Is sex the most important part of a relationship?
3) Are you against the idea of marriage?
4) Could you date an ugly person or do you value looks more?
Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by MoneyRule(m): 8:50am On Aug 23, 2009
1) I think Most guys think it sends the wrong message i.e the guy isn't in control of his relationship. Generally, people believe u have to be bigger than sumtin or sum1 to control it e.g It's expected dat the elder bro should take charge of d younger because of coure he is older and TALLER than him. Dunno if u catch my meaning.
2) I believe sex isn't the most important part of a r/ship but it does spice up some r/ship.
3) Personally, i'm not against the idea of marriage.
4) Well, lets divide ugly into two; UGLY(looks ugly to me) and ugly(not ugly to me but to others). I can do with the latter but overall, the beautiful the better. Yes i value looks.
Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by sweetpie23: 8:55am On Aug 23, 2009
nice answer thanks
Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by MoneyRule(m): 9:17am On Aug 23, 2009
It's a pleasure.
Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by Morizo(m): 11:14pm On Aug 23, 2009
@ POSTER
1.i don't have problem with a girl height. I am 6 ''2" myself so icld cope with any height between 5ft upward
2. Sex is an indispensable component of a relationship. It connects and bond both party spitually and psychologically. Personally i like having sex every now and then but i don't pressure my girlfriend for it. We just glue naturally.
3. Marriage is an institution so shld not be rushed into. Most girls are always in a haste to get married because they are in their late twenties but personally i can marry a woman that is btw 25 to 36 (i am 27). the basic thing here is love. So marriage is good at the right time. Hey i love KIDS
4. i WOULD DATE A LADY THAT SINCERELY LOVES ME, HER LOOKS DOSEN'T MATTER ONE BIT. The more beautiful she is, the more admirers she has and possibly boyfriends. I go way beyond looks to the depths of the heart.
One question for you:Why do ladies easily fall for guys with flashy rides and flambouyant life-style. My babe just ran away with one claiming she " met someone she adores' cry
Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by mrniceguy2: 11:56pm On Aug 23, 2009
I can date a taller girl if we are compactible, sex is pretty important in a relationship. Marriage mmmmm no one is against it but how many girl will bear with a guy? i will be 26 come september 17th and i dont mind getting married if i meet the right girl who will be there to encourage me and never judge me and i know most guys out there wants same, they only pretent to be afraid of marriage because of their finacial status. I am sorry i cant date an urgly girl, i cant stand it. i love beautiful girls with manners and good accent and clean natural nail, once again, urgly girl? not me. lol
Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by Magz(m): 6:00am On Aug 24, 2009
sweetpie23:

1)why is it that, most boys doesn't like to date girls taller than them, and why?
quote]

I suppose most men just don't find that to be physically appealing. Like, a woman of normal height probably would not ordinarily be attracted to a man who is 5'3",

sweetpie23 link=topic=313581.msg4404603#msg4404603 date=1251008714:

No. However, it is very important.

sweetpie23:

No! Every day and night I pray that God sends me the beautiful, special woman that I am to love and make my wife.

sweetpie23:

Yes and No. Physical beauty is not an absolute necessity, but i could not date someone who is ugly on the inside.

Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by follypimpi(m): 6:22am On Aug 24, 2009
I ve got questions for u girls too.
Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by NegroNtns(m): 7:04am On Aug 24, 2009

here are mine

I know there are girls taller than I am and they are very few in number. I have never met any and I dont even know how I would respond when and if that ever happens. Personally, I like dating proportionally tall girls and I think I would enjoy date with one taller as well but then I cannot speak to this authoritatively because I lack the experience to back up my imagination of it.

No it is not the most important if you plan on becoming spouses. There are aspects of one another's personality that will initially compell it to be so but eventually will settle and at that point couples run the risk of becoming sexually static. The sparks are gone! Other attributes take over priority and hopefully they are binding, otherwise the union could become restrictive and unfulfilling. It is very important at the beginning and before marriage to have as many congruent points as possible so that the growth remain dynamic and challenging. You light up the next fire cracker before the one at hand burns itself out.

For someone not interested in matrimony, sex is the most important and its the anchor that keeps him/her in the nest.

Many men want to get married. Unfortunately, the clock is out of synch and this frustrates women and raises anxiety around security.

In this age of fake body parts. . .who is ugly, the girl in her natural but blunt looks or the sophisticated looking chick in the centerfold that just took a loan to do a face lift?
Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by whitelexi(m): 7:49am On Aug 24, 2009
I identify with the answers already given. . .  However, i would like to add that in the third question, the one about marriage, most men like to take things in stride and like a woman who's patient. Just like a woman would like a man who is patient during the courtship period, a man who doesnt flip out and give up when they delay and delay, so too most men are uncomfortable about issues concerning marriage and women who act like they're desperate.
Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by hollandis(f): 7:55am On Aug 24, 2009
sweetpie23:

here are mine

1.) I can't imagine going out with a short girlundecided
2.)Yes,especially if she has nothing to offer
3.)No
4.)I can't even imagine kissing one
Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by mandiiee(f): 8:21am On Aug 24, 2009
hollandis:

1.) I can't imagine going out with a short girlundecided

hw tall are u, coz u didn't answer d question,
Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by hollandis(f): 8:36am On Aug 24, 2009
mandiiee:

hw tall are u,  coz u didn't answer d question,

It seems you are defending short girls.Are you short?
Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by mandiiee(f): 8:49am On Aug 24, 2009
haha im like 5'9.6 tall for a girl, i think!
Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by hollandis(f): 9:04am On Aug 24, 2009
Pretty tall for a lady.I hope you can back it up with good looks.For me ,height and looks goes hand in hand,just like cars and wheels,
Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by mandiiee(f): 9:06am On Aug 24, 2009
hollandis:

Pretty tall for a lady.I hope you can back it up with good looks.For me ,height and looks goes hand in hand,just like cars and wheels,

haha like its my job,
Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by Atreus(f): 9:08am On Aug 24, 2009
1-i guess some men are intimidated by taller women,but when it comes down to it,a tall iroko tree-ish woman isnt physically attractive. 2-sex isnt the most important part of a r/ship,but let's not kid ourselves,it's a very important part of it. 3-i think all guys go through that stage of playing the field,but when it gets to a certain point in a man's life when he wants to settle down,and falling in love with an amazing woman doesnt hurt. Personally,a couple of years ago,marriage was the last thing on my mind;i mean why tie yourself to one woman when you can have a dozen? Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free? That was mentality,and i did a lot of stuff,hurt people,i guess,but with time,that changed. I got tired of my own shit,and i met a woman who's so different from every other woman i've been with;she didnt treat me like a demi-god,didnt take my crap,was self-confident,and who pissed me off so damn much,but made me smile,a woman who's crazy,but in a good way,y'know,one of those people who can laugh at themselves. When you meet that person,it's an amazing thing,and i'm so unbelievably lucky to have this now. So yeah,i wasnt into marriage, at all,i saw it as a prison of sorts,and a part of me's still scared,but love helps.
Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by Atreus(f): 9:17am On Aug 24, 2009
Oh and 4-to be perfectly honest,i'm not really sure i can date an ugly woman. There are ugly women who are beautiful from the inside,and i'm all for that,but it's the beauty on the outside that first attracts the guy. So if she's not pretty and otherwise endowed,then i wouldnt be attracted to her.
Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by xavier3(m): 9:22am On Aug 24, 2009
Morizo:

@ POSTER
1.i don't have problem with a girl height so icld cope with any height between 5ft upward
2. Personally i like having sex every now and then but i don't pressure my girlfriend for it. We just glue naturally.
3. Marriage is an institution so shld not be rushed into; the basic thing here is love. So marriage is good at the right time.
4. i WOULD DATE A LADY THAT SINCERELY LOVES ME, HER LOOKS DOSEN'T MATTER ONE BIT. The more beautiful she is, the more admirers she has and possibly boyfriends. I go way beyond looks to the depths of the heart.

my ansa is in sync wit his ideals
Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by hollandis(f): 9:28am On Aug 24, 2009
mandiiee:

haha like its my job,
So tell me,do you have what it takes?
Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by mandiiee(f): 9:36am On Aug 24, 2009
hollandis:

So tell me,do you have what it takes?

I actually dnt get,
Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by xavier3(m): 9:39am On Aug 24, 2009
Morizo:

One question for you:Why do ladies easily fall for guys with flashy rides and flambouyant life-style. My babe just ran away with one claiming she " met someone she adores'

so sorry to hear about this; but this doesn't apply to all the ladies. i tink ur girl has a craving for material things; though everyone has such a craving but its obvious she either has it in excess as compared to some ladies who wouldn't be phased when approached by such guys.
Besides if u talked with her a lot and also talked about girls who chase cash and ur babe classified such girls as stupid den ur in da safe zone dat she aint materialistic.

unless shes playing pretend just as dey do wen dey fake orgasm  grin grin
Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by nethacker(m): 9:54am On Aug 24, 2009
@ guyz in da house who value looks more than attitude. Good-looking girls break hearts while goo-hearted girls(average looks) mend them grin tongue
Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by HarryPotter1(m): 10:10am On Aug 24, 2009
@sweety
1st-i will never date a girl taller than me it looks as though she is even older than me. 2nd-Sex is not the major thing in a r/tnship but it do spice it up a little if both are truly inluv. 3rd-Marriage not smth u rush into. it takes time&money 2 plan 4 a better life if not u will regret eva getting married.Lastly 4 some one 2 date an ugly girl depnds on choice cos one mans food is anoda mans poison.as 4 me i dont know cos i hvn't seen one.if she isn't beautiful then she is gudlooking.
Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by IFELEKE(m): 10:36am On Aug 24, 2009
sweetpie23:

here are mine

1:- Most boys don't like to date girls taller than them because they are boys and would never reason/act like men also most boys date because of peer pressure or need to satisfy adolescence induced curiosities.
2:- No, sex is not the most important,Love,Trust and Understanding comes before sex in the order of importance.
3:- No
4:- Presently i won't know. . .but who knows, lightning could strike
Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by Nelking: 1:36pm On Aug 24, 2009
Height: A woman is supposed to look up to her man-not look down at him. It is psychological. Most man  feel intimidated by a taller woman. Looks: This relative. Beauty is more than skin deep. A good heart and manner is better believe me. Sex: Sex is like petrol, lust is like fire. As no amout of petrol can extinguish fire, no amount of sex can extinguish lust. In order words, the more sex a man has, the more he wants. This is ideal if the couple are married. Outside marriage, handle with care. -Nelking111
Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by Eboneym2: 2:10pm On Aug 24, 2009
1.most guys feels intimidated when their girls are taller than them,for me i love and appreciate tall girls.
2.Generally guys believe sex is the most important part of relationship,but its not most expecially when you know God.what i think is most important is what both of you feel for each other,cos that is what determines how you will sail through the rough road that leads you to thepromise land.
3. I am not cos without marriage the journey is not complete.
4.Honestly,i value looks but ideally i think character is what is really important.
Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by Ben13: 2:14pm On Aug 24, 2009
why is it that, most boys doesn't like to date girls taller than them, and why?

Wabbish cheesy
Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by Magz(m): 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2009
whitelexi:

most men like to take things in stride and like a woman who's patient. Just like a woman would like a man who is patient during the courtship period, a man who doesnt flip out and give up when they delay and delay, so too most men are uncomfortable about issues concerning marriage and women who act like they're desperate.

Excellent answer!
Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by sweetpie23: 6:07am On Aug 26, 2009
what kind of girls do guys like?
Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by EngrT1(m): 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2009
iam ok with taller girls cos u don't need height to control ur relationship
marriage ideas shouldn't be toy with (take ur time)
sex is not d most important in a relationship BUT it's important
and Appearance shows d manner (Looks)
Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 09, 2009
1) personally i am turned on badly by taller girls.it just makes me look like a bad guy.lol
2)Sex used to be the most important then i met someone though we aint together anymore and suddenly sex was not the most important aspect.other things crept up like intimacy,communion
3) i am definately not against marriage but i am against the idea of marrying a wife without settling wella as in finacially.
4)Yes ooo i most definately can.i have experienced a lot to make me know that a girl can hold you down or better still be down for you were ever whatever in a way that you would not mind beauty.and aslo i believe no girl is ugly spend good money on her and you would suprised how she would glo.I rest my case.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating A Guy Who's Already Married (for Papers) / Who Should Make The Calls In A Relationship? The Boy Or The Girl. / Check Out This Awesome Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.