Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? (12484 Views)

Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike / When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by NubianQ(f): 3:44pm On May 23, 2008
We talk about sex with all openess, Discuss our Fantasies and what we want in a man, We are not afraid to Dictate what size we want or where and how we want it. yet some people scream about Being immoral,Diseased and Vulgar.

Gosh it gets me so pissed off cuz if you do it and you Love it, why not tlk about it. its a Sexuality thread not a Morality one.

tell me what you think

P.S

All prospective attackers, name callers and Saints, not disrespecting you but pls move to the Religious thread if you have a problem with this post
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by buzyDiva(f): 3:45pm On May 23, 2008
@Nubian,

Sweetie which ones u dey with all this ur recent postings na
u and viva. . . ??
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by OscarJ1(m): 3:48pm On May 23, 2008
if you do it and you Love it, why not tlk about it. its a Sexuality thread not a Morality one

them be hypocrites, no mind them. sad

P.S

All prospective attackers, name callers and Saints, not disrespecting you but please move to the Religious thread if you have a problem with this post

I like that. grin grin
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by NubianQ(f): 3:49pm On May 23, 2008
hi BuzyDiva,

i just read through threads that tlk about sex and i see so many people cursing and cursing people who like to do and its gets annoying sometimes. anyway, i am not attacking anyone sha, just asking of its the worst thing in the world to post sex tlk.
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Esss(m): 3:49pm On May 23, 2008
Huh! shocked
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by HRhotness(f): 3:53pm On May 23, 2008
You are who you are!

name callers and judgemental know-it-alls have no life,

they are spinless wimps who secretly wish they have the nerve to live out in the open and express their innermost thoughts

we all think about sex, we all enjoy it, we all have fantasies,  we all secretly wish we could talk about it openly

to be able to talk freely makes u unique, a strong and independent person

you know who you are and embrace it, thats more than I can say for many people

1 Like

Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by buzyDiva(f): 3:54pm On May 23, 2008
Nubian,

True that some people make sex a big deal while some just love to respect themselves when  it comes to issues about sex. That is why the sexuality forum was created. If u like to discuss sex, go there and do your business. If u don't, why bother visiting there in the first place.
as u know, this is NL . . lots of nigerians here with naija mentality. They see sex as a curse and anyone that involves in it is cursed and rotten as a tomotoe. While, in the western world . . they live for sex everyday. Its either u like it or u don't . . no one will judge or crucify u!

Secondly,
lots of retards, weirdos and sex starved mad people on the net this days.
one gotta be careful the kind of information u let out about ursef and your sexual life.
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by holythug(m): 3:56pm On May 23, 2008
[size=80pt]SEX, SEx, Sex[/size]
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by 4Him1(m): 3:57pm On May 23, 2008
HR.hotness:

You are who you are!

true.

HR.hotness:

name callers and judgemental know-it-alls have no life,

False. They probably have more of a life than you would think.

HR.hotness:

they are spinless wimps who secretly wish they have the nerve to live out in the open and express their innermost thoughts

Not always true. Many have absolutely no desire for such.

HR.hotness:

we all think about sex, we all enjoy it, we all have fantasies,  we all secretly wish we could talk about it openly

False. I have no such secret wish.

HR.hotness:

to be able to talk freely makes u unique, a strong and independent person

False. Mad men talk freely, it hasnt made them strong independent people just yet. Its not just about "talking" but about the quality of what you have to say.

1 Like

Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by RampantT(f): 4:00pm On May 23, 2008
here we go again!

@post
Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! grin tongue
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Esss(m): 4:01pm On May 23, 2008
Ladies please.

First of all, I have nothing against talking bout sex or sex related subjects.

But before the dissesstart coming in, let me sound it that this is AFRICA. Such openess is yet to be allowed. Imagine talking bout size and styles and your grandmother or your mother and her friends should happen to overhear such conversations.

Don't blame the peeps and saints who resort to name-calling, they are only products of their environment. Can you actually blame them??

1 Like

Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by HRhotness(f): 4:02pm On May 23, 2008
4 Him:

False. Mad men talk freely, it hasnt made them strong independent people just yet. Its not just about "talking" but about the quality of what you have to say.

Point!

but I'm assuming we are all sane adults who have a point to make

just because some people don't feel comfortable talking about their sex lives, doesnt give them the right to sit in judgment over others who have no problem doing so.

4 Him:

true.

False. They probably have more of a life than you would think.

Not always true. Many have absolutely no desire for such.

Ever wondered why the romance and sexuality section is so popular?

there a more people with the desire to talk about it than you think, give them an anonymous forum and what will themost popular subject be

its human nature, we are secretly attracted to anything that is taboo

even you must hav a sexual fantasy wink
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by sage2(m): 4:04pm On May 23, 2008
NubianQ:

hi BuzyDiva,

i just read through threads that tlk about sex and i see so many people cursing and cursing people who like to do and its gets annoying sometimes. anyway, i am not attacking anyone sha, just asking of its the worst thing in the world to post sex tlk.

Not at all, My Baby! The truth is, when it comes to sex, some of us are more honest and open than others. And you chose to be amongst the honest and open ones. What is bad in that? If you care about their attacks, try being a hypocrite like them, and then you won't be spared either. In the end, we all engage in sex. Abi I lie? Even sef, some wey no gree talk do am pass us wey dey talk.
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by NubianQ(f): 4:04pm On May 23, 2008
SAINT 4HIM,

I have actually missed your posts! anyway as usual you must either slam HR.hotness or ME

HR.hotness,

Correct chick!!!
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by 4Him1(m): 4:04pm On May 23, 2008
HR.hotness:

Point!

but I'm assuming we are all sane adults who have a point to make

just because some people don't feel comfortable talking about their sex lives, doesnt give them the right to sit in judgment over others who have no problem doing so.

Very true. But you have to take into consideration that the average Nigerian is conservative by nature, what an American will consider normal will probably send a Nigerian mother into a fit.
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by NubianQ(f): 4:05pm On May 23, 2008
Sage_

you are just a correct guy!!! cant have enough of your posts. ur girl is Lucky!!!
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by 4Him1(m): 4:05pm On May 23, 2008
NubianQ:

SAINT 4HIM,

I have actually missed your posts! anyway as usual you must either slam HR.hotness or ME

I have slammed no one neither do i ever intend to again.  grin
I'm now a man of peace.
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by RampantT(f): 4:06pm On May 23, 2008
NubianQ:

SAINT 4HIM,

HR.hotness,

Correct chick!!!
No one is slamming anyone. . .
Just diff opinions
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by RampantT(f): 4:06pm On May 23, 2008
4 Him:

I'm now a man of peace.
That's what you said in Feb.
Then in April
Then In may!
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by HRhotness(f): 4:09pm On May 23, 2008
RampantT:

No one is slamming anyone. . .
Just diff opinions

oh he knows what she means

@ 4Him

whenever u are willing to explore those fantasies. . . . I'll be more than willing to teach you a trick or two wink
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Esss(m): 4:11pm On May 23, 2008
If 4Him is now a man of peace, then I'm now the UN peace Ambassador to Sudan.
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 23, 2008
We are all beautiful bad girls.
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by mamaput(f): 4:12pm On May 23, 2008
been there  but some things do not change.
when I was younger and still in Nigeria i wanted to be a rebel.
i kissed my boyfriend  in very public places . it never brought me any problem but it did bring my boyfriend problems because some old men my fathers age will call him out and try to humiliate him.
one fine day even my father caught me redhanded and told me that  i was a stigma and will not find husband.
tittle did he know that it was not my intention to even date a typical Nigerian male talk less of getting married to him.
i spent have my life listening to parents and teachers so you will find good husband  bla bla bla.
what do you expect on a Nigerian forum.
ladies are seen not heard.
a woman should never admit she knows what a prick looks like
when she is having sex she must pretend she is not really enjoying it(at least for some time)
if she takes the lead and shows the man some new tricks she is an ashow times 5.
But all these people do not matter the ones that bother me are the bible carriers.
some men that will scream burn  the witch will have a go  at her b4 the light the fire.
well many years later i will not bother fighting a system but i swore to bring up my kids to be strong independent young women that stay away from macho men.
but fact is Nigeria is not yet ready to see its women talk openly about sex. not in my generation , not in your generation and not in your children's generation.
its even getting worse not better because in my time there were less bible carriers
i think the only thing that saved me from getting lynched was that i was mixed ,it was assumed anyway that i was bad.
But i was a boarder in my secondary and  i knew what all those girls could get up to with "brother" and "uncle"
or was i the only one lacking so many "uncles" and "Brother"
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by RampantT(f): 4:14pm On May 23, 2008
Esss:

If 4Him is now a man of peace, then I'm now the UN peace Ambassador to Sudan.

lmao!!

mamaput:

but fact is Nigeria is not yet ready to see its women talk openly about sex. not in my generation , not in your generation
So true. . .
The country is in turmoil, right now there are bigger problem than equality for the women.
Some things will have to be done first before they reach that level
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by sage2(m): 4:19pm On May 23, 2008
NubianQ:

Sage_

you are just a correct guy!!! can't have enough of your posts. your girl is Lucky!!!

My dear, you need to see how the spoiled girl just dey fresh dey go.
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by HRhotness(f): 4:19pm On May 23, 2008
RampantT:

The country is in turmoil, right now there are bigger problem than equality for the women.
Some things will have to be done first before they reach that level

Its because woman are still making excuses like this that we are still where we are
what does it take to recognise a woman as an individual rather than a walking vagina? we require no infrastructure for that to happen
all that is needed is recognition by the law
if everyone keeps shouting Nigeria is not ready, it will never actually happen
the only way women will atcually get recognition they deserve is if they stand up and ask for it,
but y'all are sitting at home saying nigeria is not ready. . . . . . angry
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by 4Him1(m): 4:20pm On May 23, 2008
@ HR
Thanks. But i think i have the most important tricks already.  tongue Those who prefer a bit of privacy arent always ignorant eh.

@ Esss . . . you better start getting your baggage ready for Khartoum.  grin

@ mamaput, they say when in Rome do as the romans. Nigeria is a conservative country where sex education in secondary schools is looked upon as a sacriledge. A country where to show adults a wooden pen.is during an HIV/AIDS awareness program draws gasps and pretended horror. Dont go there assuming every one will accept your openess about sexuality.
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by 4Him1(m): 4:23pm On May 23, 2008
HR.hotness:

what does it take to recognise a woman as an individual rather than a walking vagina? we require no infrastructure for that to happen

The law is not necessary here. Its not as if women are oppressed in Nigeria, we have had female speakers in the houses of assembly.
Do you want to enact a law that recognises your right to kiss your boyfriend in public?
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by RampantT(f): 4:25pm On May 23, 2008
HR.hotness:

Its because woman are still making excuses like this that we are still where we are
if everyone keeps shouting Nigeria is not ready, it will never actually happen
the only way women will atcually get recognition they deserve is if they stand up and ask for it,
but y'all are sitting at home saying nigeria is not ready. . . . . . angry
That's the blind truth. . .Nigeria is not ready. We all know that. . .saying it's ready bla bla, is not going to change anything.
Yes, some women are acting equal to men. . .as you said, the law needs to recognize it. . .but who takes the consequence at the end?
If a woman wants to keep her baby, but the father's baby want the baby, who do you think gets the baby at last?
The law itself needs to be revised/reform. Truth be told, most of Nigeria law is nonsense

abegi, get back to topic jare
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by mamaput(f): 4:25pm On May 23, 2008
Nigeria is a country were there is nothing like sex education.
you are told not to have sex and not how to have it.
women are brainwashed to see themselves as second class.
so that you will find good husband only has one purpose women  are the "goods" for sell. and these goods should not be damaged.
learn how to cook, talk clean dress.
what did they teach you boys at school so that you will make good husband.

nothing  why because  you are the buyer semi god.
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by RampantT(f): 4:27pm On May 23, 2008
mamaput:

Nigeria is a country were there is nothing like sex education.
you are told not to have sex and not how to have it.
women are brainwashed to see themselves as second class.
so that you will find good husband only has one purpose women are the "goods" for sell. and these goods should not be damaged.
learn how to cook, talk clean dress.
what did they teach you boys at school so that you will make good husband.

nothing why because you are the buyer semi god.
So true
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by HRhotness(f): 4:29pm On May 23, 2008
4 Him:

@ HR
Thanks. But i think i have the most important tricks already.  tongue Those who prefer a bit of privacy arent always ignorant eh.

shocked
so theres a heart and blood flowing in your veins under all that coldness? i'm impressed grin

4 Him:

The law is not necessary here. Its not as if women are oppressed in Nigeria, we have had female speakers in the houses of assembly.
Do you want to enact a law that recognises your right to kiss your boyfriend in public?

oh I kiss and do whatever i please to my boyfriend in public  tongue

Its just protection from people who attack you for being a woman (no sexual reference here)
guys do whatever and say whatever they please about women and the law allows them to
when you look at rape cases (how many of the perpetrators actually get punished), verbal and physical assaults. . . don't get me started. I'm in a good mood today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

. / Between This Girl And Your Girlfriend, Who Do You Prefer This Night(picture) / If You Know This Girl, You Need A Life (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.