Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,914 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand (2597 Views)

Guys Please Stop This Irritating Act / Please Make Me Smile / Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by sweetpie23: 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2009
why do guys like sex so much? tongue tongue
Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by raphy(m): 8:36pm On Oct 12, 2009
wazp!
why do u think that guys like sex?dont you know that GOD created guys to like sex till they died,any way wht r the need of given men tht tools that is dangling down there?
men love sex nad u cant take away from them,when a guy doesnt warm her girl's mind the babe wont giv him sex.its like rub my back i rob ur bck. cheesy am a councelor of relationship. cya.
Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by ebila(m): 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2009
please girls ask all your question here that you would like the boys to answer

here are mine

1)why is it that, most boys doesn't like to date girls taller than them, and why?
2) Is sex the most important part of a relationship?
3) Are you against the idea of marriage?
4) Could you date an ugly person or do you value looks more?

Most guys don't date gurls taller then they cos it makes them feel less dan dominant/Guys like walkin' wif gurls shorter dan they cos it gives dem dat dominant feelin.Have u noticed how u feel walkin' wif a tall guy?Don't u feel quite secure?

Sex isn't d most important.But like everyfin else in a relationship,it is important.

Nah! Alot of us ain't against marriage.But it gosta be wif d right person.Marriage is meant to be lastin n forever.

Depends on whether d person feel she's ugly.There r gurls who ain't quite pretty but get's guys attention.I think attitude best describes it.

Those were my own opinions sha! No hatin' pls!
Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by sweetpie23: 4:02am On Oct 13, 2009
raphy:

wazp!
why do u think that guys like sex?dont you know that GOD created guys to like sex till they died,any way wht r the need of given men tht tools that is dangling down there?
men love sex nad u cant take away from them,when a guy doesnt warm her girl's mind the babe wont giv him sex.its like rub my back i rob your bck. cheesy am a councelor of relationship. cya.
what about controling sometimes
Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by tomaagy(m): 4:45am On Oct 13, 2009
sweetpie23:

why do guys like sex so much? tongue tongue

I think the question should be y did God make sex so lovely that even guys n babes cant stop having it!

I dont think it's about guys loving sex believe me i believe u'd be alarmed as a guy sef wen u hear some ladies talk about sex!
Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by tomaagy(m): 4:55am On Oct 13, 2009
now to ur question!

1)why is it that, most boys doesn't like to date girls taller than them, and why?

I personally dont like short girls, i know i've broken one or two hearts on that issue, i love ladies 5ft n beyond, well i really dont think i'd date a lady taller than me cos then that'd be absurb for me to date someone like 7ft I'm like 6.5ft, I fear for my children's future oh. LOL

No I dont think so, It's like cement for a relationship but u dont build a house with cement the blocks are much more important so u cant build a lasting relationship with either component missing, communion is the building block!

Hell No! I am looking forward to it like heaven! but as a guy if i am not capable of marriage yet well sadly it has to wait!

I dont think so! I value looks, I always answer that question with this statement I would love to wake up in the middle of the night and look at my wife sleeping in all her natural look and say a thank u to God for giving me such a beauty to coplement me! it wouldnt be same the other way round and u'd always be proud of ur chick wherever u guys go u know we guys are EGOcentric (Deep down)!
Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by sweetpie23: 4:58am On Oct 13, 2009
tomaagy:

I dont think so! I value looks, I always answer that question with this statement I would love to wake up in the middle of the night and look at my wife sleeping in all her natural look and say a thank u to God for giving me such a beauty to coplement me! it wouldnt be same the other way round and u'd always be proud of your chick wherever u guys go u know we guys are EGOcentric (Deep down)!
very honest
Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by aomom(m): 5:35am On Oct 13, 2009
1. for me i am obsessed with tall galls xpecially the ones of moth jan - march, most galz dont like me coz they think am too picky!
2. it is nat necessary
3. hmmm that one is a serious issue u dont just jump into it u need to find some1 u can tolerate till you die, nat some1 that ur relationship cant last for ordinary six months, there are some other factors too.
5. it depends on what u mean by ugly cos to me a gal wiv an absurd character is ugly even if her looks are great! hello no!
Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by sweetpie23: 1:44pm On Oct 17, 2009
mmmmmmmmm
Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by galatico(m): 1:55pm On Oct 17, 2009
My Answers
I can't date a Girl who is taller than me .
Sex is not the most important thing in relationship, it helps stabilize the relationship .
Why should I be against marriage just wanted to date you and know if you're a wife material or a Girlfriend material .
I can't date a ugly person cuz, I would be ashamed of her when my friends comeby it's better for me to remain single than to date a ugly babe .
Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by sweetpie23: 2:06pm On Oct 17, 2009
galatico:

My Answers
I can't date a Girl who is taller than me .
Sex is not the most important thing in relationship, it helps stabilize the relationship .
Why should I be against marriage just wanted to date you and know if you're a wife material or a Girlfriend material .
I can't date a ugly person cuz, I would be ashamed of her when my friends comeby it's better for me to remain single than to date a ugly babe .
so all you want is to pleased your friends undecided undecided
Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by aomom(m): 2:13pm On Oct 17, 2009
Well he's own way of tolerating her we all r diff mind u!
Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by sweetpie23: 1:15pm On Oct 22, 2009
undecided
Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by shadyBaba: 3:12pm On Oct 22, 2009
1. height does not really matter, unless in special villages i haven't been to.
2. sex is fun and i'm sure in a relationship fun is good.
3. a person can only get married when they feel the need either because they think it's time to settle or they are getting too old. not because a girl wants to get married, are you paying the groom price?
4. would YOU like to date or marry an "ugly guy"?
Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by goodness85: 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2009
You cant judge with one man side of the story. Every body have different point of view

Visit www.perfectsdate..com to broading your knowledge on dating
Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by sweetpie23: 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2009
undecided
Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by adetoru(f): 8:30pm On Jan 12, 2010
seetiepie,you see these guys saying sex is not the most important,all lies,same thing my hubby said till we got married.If he doesn't get 'some' for just 1 day,he doesn't speak to me,so there's your answer tongue
Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by sweetpie23: 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2010
adetoru:

seetiepie,you see these guys saying sex is not the most important,all lies,same thing my hubby said till we got married.If he doesn't get 'some' for just 1 day,he doesn't speak to me,so there's your answer tongue
tee hee so true. when it comes to sex men are beast
Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by kpolli(m): 2:28pm On Jan 19, 2010
sweetie pie,
1) i dont mind dating a girl a litttttttttttttttttle taller than me, (make i no resemble dwarf)
2) sorry to say yes, dunno y, didnt create the law, just have to live with it,
3) we all want to marry, just confused when we r young
4) depends on how ugly, very ugly, hell no, make we know born over wowo
Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by sweetpie23: 2:40pm On Jan 24, 2010
kpolli:

sweetie pie,
1) i dont mind dating a girl a litttttttttttttttttle taller than me, (make i no resemble dwarf)
2) sorry to say yes, dunno y, didnt create the law, just have to live with it,
3) we all want to marry, just confused when we r young
4) depends on how ugly, very ugly, hell no, make we know born over wowo
grin grin grin
Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by Teejazy(m): 5:54pm On Jan 24, 2010
kiss1)why is it that, most boys doesn't like to date girls taller than them, and why?
As 4 me i wuld at all time prefer my taller girls to be my g/f, and as my wife, im actually 5,8.

i will say yes,cuz u can,t rule it out

Marriage is very vital no doubt about,but is not something u rush into it need time and understanding from both party
other things follow.

nope, i ca
Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by sweetpie23: 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2010
Teejazy:

nope, i cant .
olatj2@yahoo.com
why the email
Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by Teejazy(m): 6:09pm On Jan 24, 2010
cool cool cool cool cool justt chiling,
Re: Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand by sweetpie23: 6:11pm On Jan 24, 2010
Teejazy:

cool cool cool cool cool justt chiling,
well nice answer just the last was not good to me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Married Couples Hang Out With Single Couples? / Partner Sharing: I Borrowed My Friend's Husband For My Holiday / What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.