Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

The Best Business Schools In The World - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Best Business Schools In The World (23865 Views)

Mba Essays For Tuck, Chicago Booth, Stern And Havard Business Schools. / How To Get Into The Top Universities/ Business Schools In The World / Business Schools In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Business Schools In The World by candylips(m): 1:04pm On Sep 05, 2009
Guys very nice analysis here.

IMHO no MBA is not worth 100k . That amount is just too expensive. What will they teach you in Harvard that they can't teach in another 15k university.

People are been duped by these universities.
Re: The Best Business Schools In The World by Sagamite(m): 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2009
candylips:

Guys very nice analysis here.

IMHO no MBA is not worth 100k . That amount is just too expensive. What will they teach you in Harvard that they can't teach in another 15k university.

People are been duped by these universities.

Yes, it is duping. The reality is that if you go to Harvard, Wharton, Booth and the likes, you will get an advantage over others for the highly paying and top jobs. But my question to people is where is the limit before you question whether you are being ripped off? Before the gloss does not shine as brightly in your face? $300K? $500K?

For me the limit was circa $70K. Anything above that is enough to start a flourishing business comfortably.

If I was recruiting for a trader or VC position, and some MBA came for an interview, I will tell him to get the Bleep out my face. grin You had $150K to invest and you put it into an MBA, not some start-up or growth company.
Re: The Best Business Schools In The World by oyinda3(f): 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2009
so is wake forest not good enough or what? it's freee!!!
Re: The Best Business Schools In The World by Sagamite(m): 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2009
oyinda.:

so is wake forest not good enough or what? it's freee!!!

Bargain!!! I know I have seen the name as one of the good MBA schools even if not the top ones, it is good. What's the catch, nothing can be that free?
Re: The Best Business Schools In The World by TheSeeker(m): 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2009
Sagamite:

Yes, it is duping. The reality is that if you go to Harvard, Wharton, Booth and the likes, you will get an advantage over others for the highly paying and top jobs. But my question to people is where is the limit before you question whether you are being ripped off? Before the gloss does not shine as brightly in your face? $300K? $500K?

For me the limit was circa $70K. Anything above that is enough to start a flourishing business comfortably.

If I was recruiting for a trader or VC position, and some MBA came for an interview, I will tell him to get the Bleep out my face. grin You had $150K to invest and you put it into an MBA, not some start-up or growth company.
You just said my mind.
Sagamite:

No doubt, an MBA at the top schools can pay and almost guarantees a good job. But the thing there is that I don't aspire for a good job, I aspire to give people good jobs like Dangote and Otedola so I can sit down and relax. 4 days a month oversight activities is all I want, thank you very much. My MBAs can bust their lungs 12hrs per day running it.

Greatest business minds are very close to me everyday. I have their books on my shelf, they put virtually everything they know there for circa $70.

Challenge the norm, don't just follow it. A trait that ensured I never bought a single share in Nigeria when everyone was screaming I was stupid, thank God for that.
My question still remains as to why I have to put in $100K for MBA, for God-knows-how-many-years, and then about or close to $80K for seminars and books cost when I can actually save up the money and start a good business. I don't see why I have to follow the norm when I can actually have a safer avenue to challenge it. I'd rather be the CEO than to be "CEOd" upon, and I don't see why. It's always one step at a time. A lot of people want to start business and make millions instantly; it all has to come gradually.

I know deep down there within these MBA business owners, if you ask them whether to go for MBA or start a business with this lump sums, they'll advise you in their very honest opinion to start a business. It's just a mere rip off paying out such amount of money for MBA (agreed that the opportunities are very astronomical). I'd prefer to buy the mall than just buy Gucci from it. I'll just start up my own business, employ MBA holders and make money, it's as simple as that. If after my profits, I want to go have MBA at such expensive rates, then I'll go most definitely.
Re: The Best Business Schools In The World by mamagee6(f): 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2009
Princeton University.
Re: The Best Business Schools In The World by oyinda3(f): 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2009
Sagamite:

Bargain!!! I know I have seen the name as one of the good MBA schools even if not the top ones, it is good. What's the catch, nothing can be that free?

in sum: "its a 10 Month intense study, 2 years working, and 1 year in the MBA program after that with a $21,000 stipend… AND at this point you don’t have to have taken the GMAT, you just need to apply!"
you can find all the info with google.
Re: The Best Business Schools In The World by SEFAGO(m): 6:43pm On Sep 05, 2009
Ok the problem with this thread is that
1) Most people dont know how elite companies think
2) Assuming the American mentality and nigerian mentality are the same
3) Initiating a successful business is extremely easy.

American like to believe their society is a meritocracy but this is never the case. people are still judged by where they go to school and where they live. For one, not everyone is capable of running a successful business. All those people running their mouth about using that money for business, dont even have an idea of what business they would do with it and how to make that money profitable. The so-called entrepreneurs have not started a business themselves and are still employees.

Well for us who are smart enough to know that if you want to start a business you must learn how it works, an MBA at a top school would be worth it especially if you plan to work for a top company. No fortune 500 company is going to immediately employ someone with a Wakeforest MBA smiley.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Business Schools In The World by Sagamite(m): 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2009
SEFAGO:

American like to believe their society is a meritocracy but this is never the case. people are still judged by where they go to school and where they live. For one, not everyone is capable of running a successful business. All those people running their mouth about using that money for business, dont even have an idea of what business they would do with it and how to make that money profitable. The so-called entrepreneurs have not started a business themselves and are still employees.

Well for us who are smart enough to know that if you want to start a business you must learn how it works, an MBA at a top school would be worth it especially if you plan to work for a top company. No fortune 500 company is going to immediately employ someone with a Wakeforest MBA smiley.

Son, if that is even vaguely directed at me. Then for your info, I have multiple business ideas in incubation at the moment and all funds would be going towards the idea, not an MBA.

Secondly, I have worked for companies you can only dream of to consider you with just a Bsc and function with senior executives you hear of in the press who seek my opinion even outside the remit of my role.

I have warned you earlier to watch the people you run your mouth against, it does not bode well on your intelligence.

1 Like

Re: The Best Business Schools In The World by SEFAGO(m): 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2009
kai naija ppl dey vex. I wasn't even thinking abt u or anyone on this forum, relax ur horses. At least if you are going to call me son act mature enough and not like an agbaya.

I have multiple business ideas in incubation at the moment and all funds would be going towards the idea, not an MBA

Well you proved my statement right again. Your business plans are in incubation not yet successful. When you build a successful business then u can actually talk with pride. I have many business plans myself doesnt mean they are going to be a success. Even kerosene sellers in naija have business ideas.

I have worked for companies you can only dream of to consider you with just a Bsc and function with senior executives you hear of in the press who seek my opinion even outside the remit of my role.

English. Congratulations u are a boy-boy. Man relax and act mature, u should knw that is an online forum, i dont care about who you work for or where you have worked thats ur business mate. Stop pulling the i am more experienced and older than you crap. I don't dream about working for any company, lol, I actually plan to be in academia.

I have warned you earlier to watch the people you run your mouth against, it does not bode well on your intelligence.

lol, my intelligence is doing very well. I dont need to prove anything on an online forum. However, when i see people saying something wrong i think i have the right to mention it,

2 Likes

Re: The Best Business Schools In The World by SEFAGO(m): 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2009
Anyways not to deviate from the main topic, I think more and more africans should try and attend these school. These schools have good financial aid programs and the ones in europe even have scholarships just for Africans. If you cannot make it to Harvard/MIT/Wharton e.t.c try London Business School, if not try IESE or ESADE. Indians and Chinese people attend these schools in droves and they have reasons for doing so, Africans are still underrepresented in business worldwide, nigerians aren't really known for anything good in the global world.

1 Like

Re: The Best Business Schools In The World by oyinda3(f): 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2009
SEFAGO:

an MBA at a top school would be worth it especially if you plan to work for a top company. No fortune 500 company is going to immediately employ someone with a Wakeforest MBA smiley.

I don't think you know what you're talking abt.
Re: The Best Business Schools In The World by SEFAGO(m): 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2009
I do actually, I am just bit too sick to explain it. Down with the flu, but since i joined this argument, I would have to follow it. Don't even bother listening to me though, ask a recruiting team for most companies they have target schools that they want people from especially when they are MBA students.

At the Top is the really top business schools. they are called the 0 tier, the ones in which Goldman Sachs + all the big firms want to recruit from, u dont dream of working for goldman sachs if u go to these schools u knw u can work for them as long as you have top grades. I won't bother naming names. Its worth paying for an MBA at these schools no matter what anyone says. U are definitely guaranteed your moneys worth.

Then there are tier 1/2 schools where the lower half of the companies have their pickings. U have a lot of career options hwever for you to compete with your other classmates at the toppest schools you need a really high GPA and very good work experience.

Then we have the lower tier (I nickname them schools you don't go to if you have other options), this include wake forest and all the other schools pass the top 25. These schools dont really give you much of a career edge and very little gain from going to these schools. However, these schools are regional schools, meaning a fortune 500 company would hire them for their office in north carolina or somewhere in the south maybe the Atlanta office but if someone from wake forest tries to apply for the new york office his resume would be drowned by the ivy leaguers.

This is a rule of thumb anyways, and very generalized and so deviations may be found. But a deviation does not destroy a general rule. Same thing for law school - Anything outside T14 is a regional school, anything outside top 25 and start praying for a job.
Re: The Best Business Schools In The World by SEFAGO(m): 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2009
mod
Re: The Best Business Schools In The World by SEFAGO(m): 10:47pm On Sep 05, 2009
mod
Re: The Best Business Schools In The World by Sagamite(m): 8:52am On Sep 07, 2009
SEFAGO:

kai naija ppl dey vex. I wasn't even thinking abt u or anyone on this forum, relax your horses. At least if you are going to call me son act mature enough and not like an agbaya.

Well you proved my statement right again. Your business plans are in incubation not yet successful. When you build a successful business then u can actually talk with pride. I have many business plans myself doesnt mean they are going to be a success. Even kerosene sellers in naija have business ideas.

English. Congratulations u are a boy-boy. Man relax and act mature, u should knw that is an online forum, i dont care about who you work for or where you have worked thats your business mate. Stop pulling the i am more experienced and older than you crap. I don't dream about working for any company, lol, I actually plan to be in academia.

lol, my intelligence is doing very well. I dont need to prove anything on an online forum. However, when i see people saying something wrong i think i have the right to mention it,

Boy, the point is your arrogant statement over here which is similar to the earlier warnings I gave you about taking care to study people you are grandiloquencing towards.

SEFAGO:

Well for us who are smart enough to know that if you want to start a business . . . . . .

Who the Bleep are you? Which elite company have you worked for? What do you know about their mentality? Have you interviewed people for jobs in elite companies?

Have you worked for a Bulge Bracket firm? Have you worked for top consulting firms? How many senior executives and board members have you worked with that have no MBA?

How long have you been in the West that you are so arrogant you know more than those that have been there whilst you were still taking Cabin biscuits and fanta as snack to school?

WTF do you know apart from reading books and articles? Please tell me.

Best you shut up and learn sometimes.
Re: The Best Business Schools In The World by TheSeeker(m): 9:01am On Sep 07, 2009
Hey guys, chill out already. . . . we're just here analyzing the differences. Both have their advantages, alright? Let's cool it already.

1 Like

Re: The Best Business Schools In The World by Sagamite(m): 9:13am On Sep 07, 2009
TheSeeker:

Hey guys, chill out already. . . . we're just here analyzing the differences. Both have their advantages, alright? Let's cool it already.

No mind the small boy. One of those that read a little bit of well-written materials from business schools or recruiters and all of a sudden think they are some wiseacre when they regurgitate it.

Imagine him, that does not even have BSc in shit-carrying, arrogating what Soludo should have set as economic policy, I guess all because he is elected to be in some wise-arse second rate university.
Re: The Best Business Schools In The World by candylips(m): 10:04am On Sep 07, 2009
Guys going to top schools doesn't make sense to me . here is my analysis.

Top schools are usually rated based on research. The quality of teaching is not fantastically better than another other average school.I used to know one indian guy who spent a year in Oxford university and ran away to another school Manchester university.

His argument was that they hadly teach you stuff in -depth in Oxford. 90% of the time you have to figure things out urself though rigoruos coursework and assignment given by the professors. When he switched to Manchester he was plesantly surprised that they actually taught him. the professors there were more approciable , they also didn't have an inflated ego

Going to a Top school just probably will look very good in your CV. It will not in any way define who or what you will/can acheive in life. You might probably have an edge in an entry level position but after a couple of yrs its the experience and what u can do that will speak for u

Another funny thing i find strange is this. To get into a Top business school you have to have a very good academic record. Most likely a First class, a very high GMAT score and you must be in the first 1% of your graduating class. -- so in short you most be VERY SMART.

So if you are VERY SMART [/b]you are [b]more likely to be VERY SUCCESSFUL either in biz or as an employee.

I have already established that these TOP schools are rated based on research . quality of teaching is not really that different from an above average school. So in other words as a VERY SMART person going to a TOP school or otherwise will not neccessaryly make any difference to your SMARTNESS

So going to a TOP schools doesn't make sense for SMART people because they [b]CAN  [/b]be successful anyway regardless of the school they go to  undecided
Re: The Best Business Schools In The World by Sagamite(m): 10:39am On Sep 07, 2009
candylips:

Guys going to top schools doesn't make sense to me . here is my analysis.

Top schools are usually rated based on research. The quality of teaching is not fantastically better than another other average school.I used to know one indian guy who spent a year in Oxford university and ran away to another school Manchester university.

His argument was that they hadly teach you stuff in -depth in Oxford. 90% of the time you have to figure things out urself though rigoruos coursework and assignment given by the professors. When he switched to Manchester he was plesantly surprised that they actually taught him. the professors there were more approciable , they also didn't have an inflated ego

Going to a Top school just probably will look very good in your CV. It will not in any way define who or what you will/can acheive in life. You might probably have an edge in an entry level position but after a couple of yrs its the experience and what u can do that will speak for u

Meeeeeen, you nailed it on the head. You are so correct it is shocking. When I was in uni I don't feel I was thought anything, they just basically gave us the syllabus and you had to go and learn it.

I always told my friends in uni that we are not being thought anything compared to the help and close support friends in other universities had.

But fortunately, I loved it because I have a ridiculously low concentration span (even til date) and feel better just reading a text book in my time and at my pace (I prefer emails at work than a chat I would not even be listening to). There were lecturers that did not know me, despite being one of the only 4 blacks in a course class of over 150, because I only attended the first 2 lessons and never show up again (except for tutorials organised by Phd students). I went to one lecturer for some clarity before an exam and he asked: "Are you in my class?"

You suffer if you can't do things on your own in such unis, but if can and you do finish well it is fantastic for your first step into the career world. You have head-start advantage but over time the quality people that did not go to top schools can catch up by proving themselves in their careers.

candylips:

Another funny thing i find strange is this. To get into a Top business school you have to have a very good academic record. Most likely a First class, a very high GMAT score and you must be in the first 1% of your graduating class. -- so in short you most be VERY SMART.

So if you are VERY SMART [/b]you are [b]more likely to be VERY SUCCESSFUL either in biz or as an employee.

I have already established that these TOP schools are rated based on research . quality of teaching is not really that different from an above average school. So in other words as a VERY SMART person going to a TOP school or otherwise will not neccessaryly make any difference to your SMARTNESS

So going to a TOP schools doesn't make sense for SMART people because they [b]CAN  [/b]be successful anyway regardless of the school they go to  undecided

Again, fantastically on point.

The top schools would even give scholarship for postgrad qualification to the brightest from other schools as a strategy to ensure when they succeed in future, the accolades would also trinkle to them.
Re: The Best Business Schools In The World by SEFAGO(m): 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2009
mod
Re: The Best Business Schools In The World by Sagamite(m): 10:50pm On Sep 07, 2009
SEFAGO:

You know i am still a student so stop asking these questions. I still have the right to post though. if you think my post is crap you take it or leave it. I didn't say in any of my post: I am so correct and sagamite is wrong. Have u noticed that? Instead you are the one pulling the seniority crap. But look, I understand you live in the UK and things are really different from the US. But in the US let me give you atypical scenario of free speech:
In one of my classes, the professor works for the federal reserve, has consulted for mckinsey for years, worked for goldman sachs in his youth. His experience mops yours by far. He comes to class. Asks the class, what do you think about this or that? what do you think the fed should do? He listens to every student, most of them just left their home for the first time but he still pays respect to their opinions. They argue with him when he argues with them. He doesnt pull his experience into the debate, instead he provides more constructive arguments. He doesn't use scare tactics. Like "who are you, why are you arguing with me, I have a PhD in economics, I have so much expeirnce" grin If this was a nigerian university i am sure it would be different. That is what breeds innovations.

Now could you learn from him?

It is called freedom of speech. you have made similar statements yourself. wouldn't you be angry is someone else came and told you shut up? what do you know? who are you? hw many years have you worked? people with your attitude are what causes problems in our society. Power show. Its weird because in the US our professors treat us as equals. I give respect to who is due, but that is all, you are no different than i am mate, you just think you know more than me because you are older.

You should do the same

I have the freedom to be arrogant. You take it or leave it. You should also have figured out that this debate is slightly pointless, you are not going to influence someone who has the chance of getting his MBA at any top school. You haven't even convinced me--the small boy--about the demerits of getting an MBA. All you have done is engage in scare tactics such as: "who do you know", "who are you", "who is your father", something that is sadly common to nigerians and which i strongly dislike. I would not argue with you anymore anyways, I am sorry sir. You know far more than i do. I would sit down and go back to reading the (cough cough) articles i have been reading.

Business School (The actually Important debate and not peoples overinflated ego)

Nigerians who live in the US

Why go to business school? Well i have problem analyzing this for various reasons. The main reason is that business school is a personal reason. i would go. Davidif himself would go. Those of us who understand the benefits would go. It depends on you.

Scenario 1: I have a science/engineering background and I want to cross over to the business/finance part. Also, I work for a pharm/biotech but i am tired of mixing chemicals/ doing DNA microarray and i also have a kid coming so i need more money. You would probably need an MBA.

Scenario 2: I studied the liberal arts in college because i did not know what to do. I was lucky to attend the usual elite schools so i got a job at bain/goldman sachs and i need more credibility. i would like to go for an MBA.

Scenario 3: I studied economics/business in a top college and went the typical route. Internship at Jp Morgan/Goldman/BNP Paribas, got a job offer after college. Work 3 years. Follow the herd mentality, get an MBA. work a couple more years and then exit and start my own business.

Scenario 4: Wasn't rich enough or smart enough to attend a target school so I get some work experience at the back office of a good company. Work then get my MBA and join the investment banking division.

Nigerians I actually admire

Scenario 5: Went to Unilag/OAU/Other schools. worked in nigeria for years then want to get an MBA (By the way you will see hell in the American embassy from experience).

So basically the MBA is primarily for people who plan to work with the best and use the exit opportunities available to maybe start there own companies. The reason people want to work for these companies is because from them you can gain experience on how a successful business is run. If you are like someone who has incubating business ideas (some pun about dont count your chickens before they are hatched come to mind), it would be a good idea to gain experience in these companies.

An MBA is good period. It is not a requirement for success and will never be. It has, however, has davidif put it a tool that leads the path to success.

I don't want to argue with mr know it all, but i have to challenge some misocnceptions. Top Business schools rarely give scholarships is any. They don't have to. Especially if they are in the US. People usually finance their studies through loans. And guess what banks are really willing to give loans to people who are getting their MBAs from Harvard. Infact, its virtually impossible for an international student to get a loan from an American bank without a cosigner. However, for a harvard mba some banks are willing to take the risks. Beats any argument for the quality and versatility of an MBA.

Got half way and could not be bothered reading all your crap. You obviously have no self-awareness of your obnoxious air despite nothing to back it up. If it was that you had something to back it up, then we would give an exception.

I guess because of the lack of self-awareness, you can not see it. You are no different from The Amaka who also lacks self-awareness and can never see where she is wrong. You both are a lost case, don't know what they put in your burgers in the US. I don't discuss with dysfunctional morons that are empty barrels, achieve something in life before demonstrating any arrogance so you can back it up.
Re: The Best Business Schools In The World by SEFAGO(m): 12:28am On Sep 08, 2009
mod
Re: The Best Business Schools In The World by candylips(m): 11:20am On Sep 08, 2009
guys lets stop personal attacks and be a little more objective

@SEFAGO i understand your case for an MBA and i think nobody here is against an MBA education.

But i want you to talk about the reason why someone should shell out 100K for an MBA. Why is it that these schools brag about their schools where in actual case they don't really teach u anything that another average school will not teach u. Most of these schools use the same sylabbus right. and the same textbooks so what is it about the school that is worth 100k is what i don't understand.Certainly an Allumni network is not worth that amount of money. Or perhaps students are shlling out this amount to BUY [/b]the name of the school into their CV. i wonder.

SEFAGO:

Well for us who are smart enough to know that if you want to start a business you must learn how it works, an MBA at a top school would be worth it especially if you plan to work for a top company. No fortune 500 company is going to immediately employ someone with a [b]Wakeforest MBA
smiley

i don't live in america so i can't comment on this but certainly this is not the case in the UK. I am a personal testimony to this, i schooled in Nigeria (school not even too regarded in nigeria) and to get my current job in a fortune 500 company i competed against grads from MIT,Oxford and harvard. When you talk about working in top companies, skills and ability are far more important .
Re: The Best Business Schools In The World by SEFAGO(m): 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2009
mod
Re: The Best Business Schools In The World by davidif: 1:05am On Sep 09, 2009
[size=28pt]SAGAMITE AND SEFAGO PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE DON'T TURN MY THREAD INTO A PLACE OF PERSONAL INSULTS ABEG, WE NO DEY NAIJA O.[/size]

I value you guys opinion but we shouldn't let it degenerate into name callings.

1 Like

Re: The Best Business Schools In The World by davidif: 1:09am On Sep 09, 2009
candylips and sagamite, kilon seyin no?? how can someone seriously say that getting an MBA from Texas Southern University or Grand Valley State is the same as getting an MBA from MIT?

candylips i know that you are not in the US but the educational system in the UK is a lot different from that in the US.

oyinda
by the way, princeton does not have a business school. Also, people who work in Wall street don't work in small office cubicles. I have been there, they work in huge trading floors with several other colleagues (just picture a huge computer lab with lots of people sitting in front of computers that have 3 to four monitors).

When people are done with Wall Street they go to other positions in life, like starting there own business. Others go to academia, non-profit and even public office.

1 Like

Re: The Best Business Schools In The World by davidif: 1:40am On Sep 09, 2009
sefago and dayokannu
you are right, the Asians do understand that not all education is the same, and that's why they try to get into the best schools. They know that comparing an education from MIT with one from the University of Arkansas is like comparing some secondary school like comparing NYU to UNILAG or Loyola Jesuit college Ansarudeen.
Of course, there might be one or two gifted kids that come of out ansarudeen, but seriously does that mean that they are now on the same level. Heck, the kids would have learnt a lot more had they gone to Loyola. My people, the difference is clear.
These guys truly value not just an ordinary education but a truly excellent one.

The Asians always try to go to the best schools in every country like IESE (spain), INSEAD (France) while the Nigerians end up flooding schools like University of Houston, Texas Southern University, Oklahoma Panhandle, Langston and any other university that they can think of. Heck, Nigerians don't even look at rankings when they are applying to a school, to them, as long they are schooling in yanki that's all that matters. I even heard of a wealthy politicians daughter going to some tiny junior college in cali and i am like what?? You mean that with all the super-duper excellent schools in cali like caltech, stanford, berkeley and co. na junior college you go. The Asians that go to the panhandles' and co. were usually at the bottom of the food chain in there schools, yet they still dominate the best and brightest Nigerians from UNILAG, OAU and UI,what a shame cry cry cry ( omo,we really need to step up our educational system o).

Asians and Jewish parents always make sure they push there children to go to the best schools and that's why they are very successful. Just look at the start ups in Sillicon Valley. There is a saying that Sillicon valley was built on ICP's, not integrated circuit processor's but indians, chinese and pakistani's. On the other hand, who does Nigeria have, Emeka Emegheawali.

1 Like

Re: The Best Business Schools In The World by chic2pimp(m): 1:42am On Sep 09, 2009
davidif:

SAGAMITE AND SEFAGO PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE DON'T TURN MY THREAD INTO A PLACE OF PERSONAL INSULTS ABEG, WE NO DEY NAIJA O.
Thats wot NL is all about. Yab on top yab. Notice how insults only come into equation when individuals feel they loosing an arguement grin grin grin.
Re: The Best Business Schools In The World by SEFAGO(m): 2:18am On Sep 09, 2009
mod
Re: The Best Business Schools In The World by davidif: 2:31am On Sep 09, 2009
sefago, i ain't seeing your post, its as if the spambot deleted it.

MBA's can be costly but when you think about the exposure and the connections you make.

Being in the same class with the guys who formulated the theory.

University of Chicago alone has over 100 Nobel laureate winners

Thank you jo, dayokannu, can you imagine learning from the guys who actually formulated the theories that you are cramming or the guys who actually wrote the textbooks. I can't think of a better way to learn son.
Re: The Best Business Schools In The World by SEFAGO(m): 2:33am On Sep 09, 2009
go on my profile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My project supervisor wants to take credit for my research work / IPPIS: Ten Reasons Why Lecturers Did Not Register On The IPPIS Platform / Oluwatoni Sanni On The List Of 1st Class Graduands At University Of Bristol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.