Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,260 members, 7,811,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

The Bitter Nigerian Side Chick Impersonated An Ex Beauty Queen - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Bitter Nigerian Side Chick Impersonated An Ex Beauty Queen (16398 Views)

"I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bitter Nigerian Side Chick Impersonated An Ex Beauty Queen by Emeka71(m): 8:08am On May 31, 2016
RZArecta:
Such a sad story, I know the couple very well. When this scandal initially broke out here I didn't bother reading it not knowing it concerned people very close to me. I pray they get through this because they've been through thick and thin together
Did they expect her to put up her own picture ?
Re: The Bitter Nigerian Side Chick Impersonated An Ex Beauty Queen by baby124: 8:09am On May 31, 2016
It might even be the man's delusional wife. Some women think everyone wants their husband. Even when the husband looks like one monster from lord of the rings and cannot keep his blockus one place. She can pay someone to trace the culprit and she may just be surprised.

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Nigerian Side Chick Impersonated An Ex Beauty Queen by goingape: 8:11am On May 31, 2016
divineRx:
y wuld any nairaland girl want to even date ur sorry ass when u dnt even have respect for urself talkless of a female..if nairaland girls re she goats then wat do u call urself

UGLY girl! go find something doing instead of defending your FEMALE species.
Re: The Bitter Nigerian Side Chick Impersonated An Ex Beauty Queen by peezeygwiny(m): 8:35am On May 31, 2016
juhan:
Lol
juhan baby grin grin
Re: The Bitter Nigerian Side Chick Impersonated An Ex Beauty Queen by blackbeau1(f): 9:01am On May 31, 2016
So her idea of 'feeling accomplished ' is by sleeping with someone else's husband,( a man who doesn't even like her enough to divorce his wife for her), then go on Facebook, hiding behind someone else's photograph(a pathetic coward),to insult the wife ? Lord, some ppls brains and ideologies are so twisted, a DNA helix seems straight.

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Nigerian Side Chick Impersonated An Ex Beauty Queen by dabrake(m): 9:25am On May 31, 2016
dmltoyin:
u look pretty tho
You see your life?
Re: The Bitter Nigerian Side Chick Impersonated An Ex Beauty Queen by dmltoyin(m): 9:30am On May 31, 2016
dabrake:

You see your life?
say wetin. To acknowledge pesin na sin again
Re: The Bitter Nigerian Side Chick Impersonated An Ex Beauty Queen by Nobody: 9:41am On May 31, 2016
peezeygwiny:

juhan baby grin grin
this teeth you dey shine dey make me feel very uncomfortable here
Re: The Bitter Nigerian Side Chick Impersonated An Ex Beauty Queen by goingape: 11:19am On May 31, 2016
dabrake:
You see your life?
you go surprise say that guy na 17yrs he be.

na them dey do mumu things well well.
Re: The Bitter Nigerian Side Chick Impersonated An Ex Beauty Queen by peezeygwiny(m): 11:30am On May 31, 2016
juhan:
:-
Re: The Bitter Nigerian Side Chick Impersonated An Ex Beauty Queen by peezeygwiny(m): 11:40am On May 31, 2016
juhan:
na wa 4 u ooo
Re: The Bitter Nigerian Side Chick Impersonated An Ex Beauty Queen by HenryHill: 12:41pm On May 31, 2016
Something makes me feel the whole stunt is an attempt to blackmail the lady's husband. He's probably not having an extramarital affair.

No sane 'side-chic' would go contacting her sugar daddy's wife, especially, on her wall for the public to digest.
The aim is clear.
Re: The Bitter Nigerian Side Chick Impersonated An Ex Beauty Queen by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 31, 2016
peezeygwiny:
na wa 4 u ooo
what? I no fit talk my mind again?
Re: The Bitter Nigerian Side Chick Impersonated An Ex Beauty Queen by peezeygwiny(m): 12:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
juhan:
what? I no fit talk my mind again?
no wahala
Re: The Bitter Nigerian Side Chick Impersonated An Ex Beauty Queen by divineRx(f): 1:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
goingape:

UGLY girl! go find something doing instead of defending your FEMALE species.

ure jst a pathetic fellow

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. / I'm 30, She's 18 Can I Marry Her? / How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.