Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,080 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:23 PM

Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) (5690 Views)

The Cutest And Fittest Guy In World History / Survey Of The Fittest-life Of Sex Workers In New Zealand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 30, 2016
rawpadgin:
op not all muscular guys are fit, som can't even run for 5mins so, change ur title

Nice one bro, really nice.

I gets encourage to continue hitting the gym when I see niggaz like me.
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by Nobody: 12:02am On May 31, 2016
•••yawns•••
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by cold(m): 12:57am On May 31, 2016
Nice one
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by Nobody: 10:00am On May 31, 2016
rawpadgin:
op not all muscular guys are fit, som can't even run for 5mins so, change ur title

Good morning bro!

Bro, wanna plead you vote my contestant for miss nairaland, refiner.

I guess you are aware of the miss Nairaland contest?
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by Nobody: 10:03am On May 31, 2016
cold:
Nice one

bro, will you please vote my contestant for miss Nairaland?
BTW, nice dp *no homo*
Good morning!
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by cold(m): 10:08am On May 31, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

bro, will you please vote my contestant for miss Nairaland?

BTW, nice dp *no homo*

Good morning!
Morning,thanks. Aite no worries
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by Nobody: 10:13am On May 31, 2016
Yuneehk:
Hnmmmm! Ok

Goodmorning miss/Mrs! which of both should I rightly use next time?
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by Nobody: 10:15am On May 31, 2016
cold:

Morning,thanks. Aite no worries

Thanks alot bro.
please can I have a chat with you in private, whatsapp preferably? There re some little things we would need you to help put in place.

Thanks once again.
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by Yuneehk(f): 10:27am On May 31, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Goodmorning miss/Mrs! which of both should I rightly use next time?
LOL! Good morning.. It's Miss
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by Nobody: 10:38am On May 31, 2016
Yuneehk:

LOL! Good morning.. It's Miss

Lol, needed to ask because I once stumbled on a thread where you were telling a nairalander its a Mrs, I think that should be media.space

It was unbelievable seeing that you have been on Nairaland for some time now and I'm just getting to noticing your moniker, which sections so you frequent?
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by enshi(m): 11:03am On May 31, 2016
Where are our machos....... Keep the selfies rolling in
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by Yuneehk(f): 11:05am On May 31, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Lol, needed to ask because I once stumbled on a thread where you were telling a nairalander its a Mrs, I think that should be media.space

It was unbelievable seeing that you have been on Nairaland for some time now and I'm just getting to noticing your moniker, which sections so you frequent?
I was joking with him.. You can't notice ALL the monikers on nairaland nau.
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by Leriebloom(f): 11:12am On May 31, 2016
What of fittest nairalander female category?, grin grin m intrested grin

2 Likes

Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by Maxi112: 11:18am On May 31, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

baba. when peeps way get packs dey talk, u too dey follow talk

op slow down with lite weight
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by Nobody: 11:20am On May 31, 2016
Yuneehk:

I was joking with him.. You can't notice ALL the monikers on nairaland nau.

Lol, I had same thought though.

Yeah, I can't notice all, but atleast, the ones with beautiful dp's and intelligent comments like yours wasn't supposed to escape me.

You have a contesting you re already rooting for in miss Nairaland?

Wanna personally give you a golden IV to come to my team and support my contestant, refiner.

Hope this isn't too much to ask from you, a new found friend?
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by Nobody: 11:22am On May 31, 2016
Maxi112:

Hahahahaha, this guy sef,
oya show us yours na lets compare and contrast. hahahaha
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by amokeme(f): 11:23am On May 31, 2016
I don't like 6 packs angry
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by Nobody: 11:25am On May 31, 2016
amokeme:

awww, you trying to say you prefer pot bellies instead?
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by redgem(f): 11:35am On May 31, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Nice one bro, really nice.
I gets encourage to continue hitting the gym when I see niggaz like me.
Pictures of you or.....
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by BrideOfDracula(f): 11:37am On May 31, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
•••yawns•••

Jealous? tongue
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by Maxi112: 11:38am On May 31, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Hahahahaha, this guy sef,
oya show us yours na lets compare and contrast. hahahaha
shay I done been tell u on code, when people way get packs dey talk make u hide, cause I get hope for where u dey

btw, the competition never start na, abi u won send am give ur bae, make she masturbate with amundecided
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by Nobody: 11:41am On May 31, 2016
Mr.cork can I see your shirtless pic!! No offense angry
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by Nobody: 11:42am On May 31, 2016
redgem:

Pictures of you or.....

Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by BrideOfDracula(f): 11:42am On May 31, 2016
BoboYekini, come in here. I'm in a mood for a physiology lesson wink grin
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by Nobody: 11:42am On May 31, 2016
redgem:

Pictures of you or.....

Lol, uploaded it but brought it down afterward.

Those that were in the thread when It was created would attest to this. lol
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by redgem(f): 11:48am On May 31, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Lol, uploaded it but brought it down afterward.

Those that were in the thread when It was created would attest to this. lol

Well, still doubting

I want to see with my eyes...
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by enshi(m): 11:49am On May 31, 2016
Maxi112:

Ok..... Would look into that
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by enshi(m): 11:54am On May 31, 2016
amokeme:

Are you sure you are in this century.... Even ladies in the very scared hijab love their dudes to be full of muscular endowents to "the below belt
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by Maxi112: 11:54am On May 31, 2016
enshi:

Ok..... Would look into that
plz do, consider it b4 u go out of shapegrin cheesy
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by enshi(m): 11:56am On May 31, 2016
redgem:

Well, still doubting

I want to see with my eyes...

Yeah he did as a matter of fact he quoted me in it
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by enshi(m): 11:57am On May 31, 2016
Maxi112:
plz do, consider it b4 u go out of shapegrin cheesy

Lols.... That should be serious.... But pls does any lady think same?
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by redgem(f): 12:01pm On May 31, 2016
enshi:

Yeah he did as a matter of fact he quoted me in it

Emmmmmmm...... Why should I believe you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Real And Unclad Truth About Sex / Describe Your Sex Life With A Picture / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 2 - Emotions & Logic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.