Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,549 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

The Cutest And Fittest Guy In World History - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Cutest And Fittest Guy In World History (3794 Views)

She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! / People Who Wear Glasses Are The Cutest.. Argue With Your Keypads. / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cutest And Fittest Guy In World History by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 04, 2018
The cutest guy in the world grin

Re: The Cutest And Fittest Guy In World History by tyup(m): 8:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
Osujiempire:
Lool grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Cutest And Fittest Guy In World History by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
Osujiempire:

Na wah undecided
Re: The Cutest And Fittest Guy In World History by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
Unbilifabul

7 Likes

Re: The Cutest And Fittest Guy In World History by McBrooklyn(m): 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2018
grin grin
Re: The Cutest And Fittest Guy In World History by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2018
Please Feel Free To Abuse The Word handsome but Not With A Face Like This... You Look Like One Particular Specie of Bush Rat...

Wait o... Did You Imagine Being A Cute guy?

11 Likes

Re: The Cutest And Fittest Guy In World History by Mandrake007(m): 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
DeadRat:
Please Feel Free To Abuse The Word handsome but Not With A Face Like This... Your Face Looks Like One Particular Specie of Bush Rat
imagine this deadrat calling someone a bushrat

2 Likes

Re: The Cutest And Fittest Guy In World History by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
Mandrake007:
imagine this deadrat calling someone a bushrat
Look At This Crab! Which Hole Did You Creep out From? Na Hot Water Go Solve Your Matter
Re: The Cutest And Fittest Guy In World History by Mandrake007(m): 9:45pm On Mar 04, 2018
DeadRat:
Look At This Crab! Which Hole Did You Creep out From? Na Hot Water Go Solve Your Matter
that won't change the fact you're still nothing but a deadrat bwahahahahah
Re: The Cutest And Fittest Guy In World History by dukeprince50: 9:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
so u can't even buy a good watch, u cant cut your fingernails, u can't brush ur hair or have a nice haircut and you cant buy singlet with just 3k. are u an orphan?

3 Likes

Re: The Cutest And Fittest Guy In World History by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 04, 2018
Mandrake007:
that won't change the fact you're still nothing but a deadrat bwahahahahah
Mr. Drake thats Already too Obvious... Get Out Of My Mentions before You Become DeadDrake
Re: The Cutest And Fittest Guy In World History by dukeprince50: 9:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
DeadRat:
Please Feel Free To Abuse The Word handsome but Not With A Face Like This... You Look Like One Particular Specie of Bush Rat...

Wait o... Did You Imagine Being A Cute guy?
u just insulted bush rat
Re: The Cutest And Fittest Guy In World History by Mandrake007(m): 9:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
DeadRat:
Mr. Drake thats Already too Obvious... Get Out Of My Mentions before You Become DeadDrake
is a deadrat threatening me? I'm coming let me get my rat poison just wait!

2 Likes

Re: The Cutest And Fittest Guy In World History by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
dukeprince50:
u just insulted bush rat
dead Rat Is The Senior To All Other Rats
Re: The Cutest And Fittest Guy In World History by dukeprince50: 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
DeadRat:
dead Rat Is The Senior To All Other Rats
u don't get way im saying, calling that guy bush rat is an insult to bush rats
Re: The Cutest And Fittest Guy In World History by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
dukeprince50:
u don't get way im saying, calling that guy bush rat is an insult to bush rats
chai! kuku kill The Guy na
Re: The Cutest And Fittest Guy In World History by nuggarito: 10:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
All I see is a human description of intense hunger and crave for attention. Now we have noticed you, are you happy now?

1 Like

Re: The Cutest And Fittest Guy In World History by Fernandowski(m): 10:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
Chaiiii
Re: The Cutest And Fittest Guy In World History by jamislaw(m): 10:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
Osujiempire:
All these Osogbo boys...lol

1 Like

Re: The Cutest And Fittest Guy In World History by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 04, 2018
grin

☣ ☠

You're cool bro! cool

Ignore side talks.

Stay positive

☣ ☠
Re: The Cutest And Fittest Guy In World History by TonyBankz(m): 11:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
OP,OP,OP hw many times ah call,u ave till 2moa to delete dix rubbish..ah swear d kin thunda wey go strike u,im neva get papa
Re: The Cutest And Fittest Guy In World History by custardd(m): 11:53pm On Mar 04, 2018
I Wish I could just slap you, Ohhhhh en just dey hungry me
Re: The Cutest And Fittest Guy In World History by sauzkid21(m): 11:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
Seeking NL attention

Mumu

Cutest guy indeed grin grin grin
Re: The Cutest And Fittest Guy In World History by Pussyisfood: 1:01am On Mar 05, 2018
My friend go and hide that head of yours that looks like hairy balls.
Re: The Cutest And Fittest Guy In World History by Pussyisfood: 1:01am On Mar 05, 2018
My friend go and hide that head of yours that looks like hairy balls.
Re: The Cutest And Fittest Guy In World History by osemoses1234(m): 2:48am On Mar 05, 2018
This your dragon face
Re: The Cutest And Fittest Guy In World History by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 05, 2018
jamislaw:
All these Osogbo boys...lol
wait how you take know say the guy na from Osogbo
Re: The Cutest And Fittest Guy In World History by ayookunlee: 7:35am On Mar 05, 2018
u no look mirror before u post am?
Re: The Cutest And Fittest Guy In World History by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 05, 2018
More pic

Re: The Cutest And Fittest Guy In World History by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 05, 2018
Osujiempire:
More pic
cheesy cheesy nice swag

Re: The Cutest And Fittest Guy In World History by datfreshdoc(m): 10:27am On Mar 05, 2018
Op u're there grin negativity cannot weigh u down hehehe

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Accidentally Sent Me Her N*de Photos Meant For Her BF, Then This Happene / [18+] The Moment A Boy Posted His After-sex Pose On FB / Lady Slaps Her Boo For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Beer When She Took Him For A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.