Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,199 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) (10928 Views)

Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications / Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos / Married Zambian Woman Caught Pants Down With Her Best Friend's Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) by Puah(f): 2:43pm On May 31, 2016
manee2:
She's just a sex freak jaree_ there re romantic ways of lettinq u know u don't satisfy her than qoin to meet another
I concur.... she ought to have related her plight with the dude instead of going to meet another....
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) by clerkent(m): 4:35pm On May 31, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Hope you will vote my candidate...

I need you and your popularity....

I need Handsome guys like you in the team...

Senior men. *smiles*
which team?is it five rounds team?im in if it is.if nt who your team don epp¿
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:44pm On May 31, 2016
clerkent:
which team?is it five rounds team?im in if it is.if nt who your team don epp¿

My Senior Man...

I hail you in Latin...

lol... I dey count on you...
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 31, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Fine Girl! hmmm

Aren't you supposed to be supporting a fellow whose beauty isn't far from yours, refiner?

Good morning!
team lanicky already.

Good evening!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 31, 2016
juhan:
team lanicky already.
Good evening!

Ooppss, didn't know. Now I know anyways.
Good pm too, hope your today was fruitful and stress free?
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 31, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Ooppss, didn't know. Now I know anyways.

Good pm too, hope your day was fruitful and stress free?
yeah it was fruitful tho kinda stressful. How was yours?
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 31, 2016
juhan:
yeah it was fruitful tho kinda stressful. How was yours?
Sorry about that.
You working or schooling?

Mine? almost same with yours, just a slight diff, averagely stressful. Was in the office throughout.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 31, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Sorry about that.
You working or schooling?

Mine? almost same with yours, just a slight diff, averagely stressful. Was in the office throughout.
tnx none sorry about your stressful day too
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) by Hillzy(m): 11:03pm On May 31, 2016
Just be'cos of rounds of sex, she went cheating not wit any other guy but ur home boi, dude dat hoe isn't loyal. But 1 advice dude don't let her go, draw her close n treat her like d hoe she wants to be n make sure dat by d time u're done wit her, dat pussy of her's should be like tokunbo n wide like lagos-ibadan express way

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) by manee2(m): 12:58am On Jun 01, 2016
Puah:
I concur.... she ought to have related her plight with the dude instead of going to meet another....
_ hope u don't do same lipsrsealed

Jst askinq though. grin
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) by manee2(m): 12:58am On Jun 01, 2016
Puah:

Jst askinq though. grin
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) by loomer: 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
juhan:
team lanicky already.

Good evening!

Bless you sister for that comment.

If like say I no want be priest maybe I for come ask ur hand in marriage

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) by Airforce1(m): 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hillzy:
Just be'cos of rounds of sex, she went cheating not wit any other guy but ur home boi, dude dat hoe isn't loyal. But 1 advice dude don't let her go, draw her close n treat her like d hoe she wants to be n make sure dat by d time u're done wit her, dat pussy of her's should be like tokunbo n wide like lagos-ibadan express way
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) by bayocute(m): 10:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
Chai. I will advice u to go ur way cos i dnt want ur story to be lyk d type of teebliz nd savage. Very sadden.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 04, 2016
loomer:

Bless you sister for that comment.

If like say I no want be priest maybe I for come ask ur hand in marriage
hehehe you really wanna be a priest?
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) by loomer: 12:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
juhan:
hehehe you really wanna be a priest?

I wanted to be o, but seems like I go change my mind because of u
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
loomer:

I wanted to be o, but seems like I go change my mind because of u
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) by loomer: 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
juhan:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don fall in love already o.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) by Puah(f): 7:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
manee2:

Jst askinq though. grin
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) by Puah(f): 7:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
manee2:

Jst askinq though. grin
...lolzzzzz. I don't and I won't. ..
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 05, 2016

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) by sexylogan(m): 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
@ OP's "only pounding her 1 or 2 rounds " because he was "saving her for the future"

cheesy

Na so u MUMU reach?
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) by omonla555: 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
I need her phone numbers so I can talk to her.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) by anyicash(m): 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2016
You were not saving her p**sy for the future, just that ur strenght can't exceed ur normal 2 rounds.. i suggest u call her back now and give her 12 rounds of hot stroke.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) by KandyFash(m): 7:41am On Feb 12, 2017
jubebaister:
I'm in tears .. Pls I need advice

I love this babe so much. I used to give her one or two rounds. Saving her pucci for the future, in case we later get married. I didn't knw she likes sex that much. I didn't know she likese to go like 4 rounds.

I caught her in bed pants down with my paddy, an Ibo guy. Instead of being ashamed, she said I only go two rounds, that I'm not hot. That my friend can go 4 to 5 rounds. And that my friend doesn't pity her pucci. I don't knw what she means by that.

I angrily stormed out.

I'm in tears.

I haven't felt like this before.

Pls advice me.

Should I go and beg her?

Should I dump her or has she dumped Me already?

Should I forgive my betrayer friend?

I'm so confused right now.

I feel humiliated. Why do babes like rough guys? I was trying to play the good guy. It backfired. Lesson learnt.
4 rounds are for animals,5 is for an alien nd shes already fxcking an alien,she get monster courage ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix / What I See When I Went Through My Sister's Watshapp Message / Penny Lover!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.