Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

"We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. (40926 Views)

Analysing President Buhari's Statement On Saying Rubbish During Campaign. / President Buhari Did Not Say He Was Saying Rubbish During Campaign - Cola / We Were Saying Rubbish During Campaign And That Made Things Difficult -buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by freeze001(f): 7:26am On May 31, 2016
My goodness! So the ruling party admits they basically hoodwinked gullible Nigerians with rubbish And on the strength of that, the country is being controlled by rubbish hence the rubbish we now see... I give up!

Is this really the integrity of Bubu that was packaged and sold?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by asadike(f): 7:27am On May 31, 2016
All i can say is 'ndi 5% kwenu!' awon 95% sorry!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by babajeje123(m): 7:32am On May 31, 2016
It is so unfortunate that Nigerians believed your rubbish. But then, must you & your ministers continue to speak rubbish when the reality has done on you? Be serious for once, talk less (to minimize rubbish talks) & let your good works do the real talk.

3 Likes

Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by smithmadu(m): 7:55am On May 31, 2016
Please can someone or anyone define Rubbish? Want to know if there is better or good meaning of Rubbish. If it's the meaning I know, then, Nigerians we have entered One Chance embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed tongue

7 Likes

Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by Harrybanty(m): 8:03am On May 31, 2016
#YouAreSayingRubbish will soon start to trend on Twitter
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by LifeIsSoEasy: 8:03am On May 31, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
I beg make I continue my laugh jare grin grin grin grin grin grin
Confused set of mofos. God is watching you all.

3 Likes

Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by mandax: 8:05am On May 31, 2016
Telling more lies to cover up the older lies - Buhari style.
Only zombies are fooled.

1 Like

Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by Lilimax(f): 8:06am On May 31, 2016
My God, what did I just read? shocked
Abeg, did baba PMB mean wetin e dey talk? grin

If he meant what he's said, it means we are sitting on a long thing in this country embarassed

2 Likes

Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by mzzhavilah(f): 8:07am On May 31, 2016
He never start,complaining baba.d tym spent complaining would ve been used to work.4 me I don't trust u,u too lie and like to lay blames.u ain't a gud leader,just a confused old man laying blames and lyin,very soon u will blame Nigerians 4 d crashed economy.

3 Likes

Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by Vveni(m): 8:07am On May 31, 2016
Resign for saying rubbish during the campaign and causing people to be deceived! Sorry I'm saying rubbish too.

3 Likes

Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by donhils: 8:08am On May 31, 2016
As if we haven't figured it out already. This has by far been the most clueless government ever. But whether you talked rubbish or not, those promises were made and we'll hold you accountable for every last one of them.
If you're looking for a cheap escape route, it's a little too late or better still resign.
So much for a man acclaimed to be honest and not corrupt.
APC making PDP shine like a star.
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by TBankxx(m): 8:08am On May 31, 2016
The nation is under rape by these callous beings
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by Iyaju(m): 8:09am On May 31, 2016
KingOfAmebo.:
President Muhammadu Buhari says his party didn't know what they were getting into before making so much promises to Nigerians, and as such made life difficult for themselves with the high expectations from Nigerians because of the long list of promises made. He said his party identified only three major items...Security, Economy and Corruption.

Speaking on Monday when he hosted state house correspondents at the presidential villa in Abuja, Buhari said he and his cabinet members have been doing their best to deliver the change which the All Progressives Congress (APC) promised Nigerians during the electioneering campaign.

The president described his ministers as hardworking, saying they toil day and night to ensure that his administration succeeds.

“One of the men I pity is Lai Mohammed. Everyday he is on TV explaining our performance or lack of it,” he said.

“The ministers sit down day and night to work. Some of them have literarily lost weight because they were sleeping less and eating less (while working on the budget). They were working on every kobo to be spent.

“We recently just found out that we are poor because we don’t have anything to fall back to. This is the condition we found ourselves and this change mantra had to go through hell up till yesterday.

“And for you to talk to whoever came to visit us throughout that year, I wonder how each of your diaries would be, because people were expecting this change mantra in their own way.

“How do you define change? Luckily our party identified three major items, security, economy and corruption.”

The president spoke on why he reduced the number of ministries from 42 to 24. He also revealed that some of the permanent secretaries were disengaged because of lack of commitment.

Buhari added that there is a possibility of the economy recovering in the last quarter of the year.

“When we came there were 42 ministries we cut it to 24. We had to do it on our own because we found out that government could not continue with 42 ministers and the paraphernalia of office so we cut it down to 24,” he said.

“I underrated the influence of the PDP for 16 years watching from outside. The experience of the staff, their commitment and zeal is different from what it is now compared to when I was in government. Sixteen years of development in the life of a developing nation is a long time.

“Most of the permanent secretaries were sent out because it was time for some of them to go and for others for one thing or the other. Because were not part of those 16 years this is where we found ourselves and this is no joke.

“We had to cut down half the number of permanent secretaries and then do some cross postings. The permanent secretaries that were there for the past five, seven, 15 years the only thing that they know is how things were done in the previous years. Whatever we did in the campaign, in fact we were saying rubbish and that made it very difficult for us.

“Things were even more difficult during the budget which you all know about. For somebody like me, for the first time I heard what is called padding.

“I think we will recover by the fourth quarter of the year, what padding means especially for ministers who had implement what padding contains. There were very serious developments which I never knew about.”

Source: https://www.thecable.ng/feel-pity-lai-mohammed-says-buhari#.V0yHnM2DWNA.twitter
I Guess Johnathan is to blame. grin

2 Likes

Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by Orikinla(m): 8:09am On May 31, 2016
Honesty is still the best policy for every sovereignty.
~ Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima, Author of "The Victory of Muhammadu Buhari and the Nigerian Dream".

[size=18pt]Cheers to you all![/size]

Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by Ezeego1(m): 8:10am On May 31, 2016
cococandy:
Just imagine
My dear it's quite unfortunate!
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by buchilino(m): 8:10am On May 31, 2016
OL BOY I REALLY FEEL SORRY 4 BUHARI, HE DOESN'T HAVE GOOD ADVISERS AT ALL. BUT 2 SOME EXTENT I ADMIRE HIS SINCERITY. IT TAKES ALOT OF COURAGE TO ADMIT I WERE SPEAKING RUBBISH. grin OL BOY I REALLY FEEL SORRY 4 BUHARI, HE DOESN'T HAVE GOOD ADVISERS AT ALL. BUT 2 SOME EXTENT I ADMIRE HIS SINCERITY. IT TAKES ALOT OF COURAGE TO ADMIT I WERE SPEAKING RUBBISH.
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by dissybling(f): 8:11am On May 31, 2016
nonsense
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by DeMekus: 8:12am On May 31, 2016
So Boooohari finally admits he's been saying rubbish? This is hilarious! grin grin grin
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by Nobody: 8:12am On May 31, 2016
ybalogs:
This is quite serious. Let's just hope all the promises ends up not being rubbish by the end of their 4 years term.

D rubbish startd wen Iya olamide used a copy of the then missing budget to wrap akara for mi.
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by Splinz(m): 8:12am On May 31, 2016
Then it's official! No one should expect any sense from this government. For it has been confirmed that there's non with a working brain. How did we get here? SMH

1 Like

Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by DeMekus: 8:13am On May 31, 2016
asadike:
All i can say is 'ndi 5% kwenu!' awon 95% sorry!
Yaa!! grin

2 Likes

Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by noblegrex: 8:13am On May 31, 2016
bonechamberlain:
Everyday this man is telling the world that Nigerians (the 95%) are foolish by voting him.
U can imagine they said rubbish during campaign. Only rational thinking people can detect the rubbish someone is saying.
and you think you're a rational being ba. People who are myopic and has a very shallow mind will never ever see this. Even before this time,I've been telling people here and around me that it'll be so difficult after all the promises cos you cannot imagine the damage done,havoc recked on our precious country by E-BELE ,E-thieve,E-fool JANATAUT and his cabinet.yet people keep yelling at him for making reference.why won't he make reference to the past administration. Its only wise people that will see this coming. And of course,I'm not surprised cos I don't expect less.But I'm sure the change will definitely come which by the grace of GOD,I'll benefit from,and every well meaning NIJA. Shi I kena

1 Like

Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by mandax: 8:14am On May 31, 2016
leonbob:
If PMB could admit that he and his party talked trash during the campaign literally lying to Nigerians just to grab power, how are we sure he's still not talking trash even now angry

PMB should just admit that all he wanted was to get back into Aso rock by all means

All that Buhari and his northern clique did was capitalize on Boko Haram violence to capture power through campaign of falsehood.

Some Zombies from the south were fooled to support the clique.
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by globe16: 8:15am On May 31, 2016
When will this dullard speak coherently for once... Anyway about saying rubbish during the campaign and buying over north and SW zombies, I no fit laugh

3 Likes

Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by IamPatriotic(m): 8:17am On May 31, 2016
leonbob:
If PMB could admit that he and his party talked trash during the campaign literally lying to Nigerians just to grab power, how are we sure he's still not talking trash even now angry

PMB should just admit that all he wanted was to get back into Aso rock by all means

...and so, what's wrong in him aspiring to occupy the exolted seat? more so when the occupant of the seat was overwhelmed by its enormousity
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by lovat(m): 8:18am On May 31, 2016
mzzhavilah:
He never start,complaining baba.d tym spent complaining would ve been used to work.4 me I don't trust u,u too lie and like to lay blames.u ain't a gud leader,just a confused old man laying blames and lyin,very soon u will blame Nigerians 4 d crashed economy.
i love ur gap tooth cheesy I've got one also.

Never you take buhari serious
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by vRendoh(m): 8:19am On May 31, 2016
shocked
Security, Economy and Corruption,,, hmmm but that is our problem ni! Solve them and every other promises are solved.
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by Millswayne10: 8:19am On May 31, 2016
All promise cancelled = APC
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by lovat(m): 8:19am On May 31, 2016
noblegrex:
and you think you're a rational being ba. People who are myopic and has a very shallow mind will never ever see this. Even before this time,I've been telling people here and around me that it'll be so difficult after all the promises cos you cannot imagine the damage done,havoc recked on our precious country by E-BELE ,E-thieve,E-fool JANATAUT and his cabinet.yet people keep yelling at him for making reference.why won't he make reference to the past administration. Its only wise people that will see this coming. And of course,I'm not surprised cos I don't expect less.But I'm sure the change will definitely come which by the grace of GOD,I'll benefit from,and every well meaning NIJA. Shi I kena
You are saying Rubbish and Poppycock

3 Likes

Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by Paperwhite(m): 8:22am On May 31, 2016
ddippset:
Whenever the president tries to speak ironically, whenever the president makes a poor attempt at having a sense of humour, whenever the president speaks very bluntly about issues, the pdp wailers and ipob touts latch onto it and would never let it go. the only warning I have for them is that 2023 is still quite a very long time away!
The reason why you're like this is because your own daftness is pathetically higher than that of Buhari's.So you're the most wisest to decode that all the foolish things the dullard president have been saying in this government are the irony of what he meant.Continue in your zombiesm as it has no cure brother.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Fayose Spotted Frying Garri In Ikole, Ekiti (Photos) / Buhari Asks MTN To Reduce Data Prices For Nigerians / Moment Police Opened Fire On Shiite Protesters Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.