Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

"We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. (40930 Views)

Analysing President Buhari's Statement On Saying Rubbish During Campaign. / President Buhari Did Not Say He Was Saying Rubbish During Campaign - Cola / We Were Saying Rubbish During Campaign And That Made Things Difficult -buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by Iamthoney(m): 10:47am On May 31, 2016
ddippset:
Whenever the president tries to speak ironically, whenever the president makes a poor attempt at having a sense of humour, whenever the president speaks very bluntly about issues, the pdp wailers and ipob touts latch onto it and would never let it go. the only warning I have for them is that 2023 is still quite a very long time away!
Certified E-zombie
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by onyeguy: 10:52am On May 31, 2016
Imagine a president of country cheesy grin grin cheesy

1 Share

Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by Image123(m): 10:55am On May 31, 2016
anonimi:

Has he not confirmed the prophetic vision in one year of doing NOTHING?
Or what has he achieved in his 365 days as president of our country?
What?

He's not borrowed to pay salaries like his predecessor. Instead he's bailed out states. He also conceeded to not collecting state debts since April so that states can have more money. He's partially liberalized the downstream sector of oil and gas, ahead of the ever elusive PIB bill. Those are great achievements. Any sincere and knowledgeable economic analyst knew since 2014 that Nigeria was heading for huge economic crises, even NOI was already saying it and developed headache and high blood pressure. She might have had cancer by now if GEJ won. Be grateful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by petchi: 10:58am On May 31, 2016
You are still saying rubbish. You should be humble enough to apologize to Nigerians for deceiving them.
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by Nobody: 11:03am On May 31, 2016
I WASTED my vote on an irresponsible, aimless & heartless nomad!...2019 where is thou!
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by specco(m): 11:07am On May 31, 2016
Chai Nigerians have been conned.
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by oteneaaron(m): 11:08am On May 31, 2016
Seunolad1:
How can we youth take over and move this country forward?

It's high time we take control of our destinies......NO MORE!

They called us leaders of tomorrow......tomorrow has come,
but we're still fighting ourselves over these men who have failed us.

NO MORE!!

I have decided......to change d country in my own way......if only we the youths were united.......and say enough is enough........

but who knows??

I'll be the change I want to see.....
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by Chiaka(f): 11:12am On May 31, 2016
All Propaganda Congress - APC
APC - Shame! APC - Shame!
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by Chiaka(f): 11:14am On May 31, 2016
specco:
Chai Nigerians have been conned.

All Propaganda Congress - APC
APC - Shame! APC - Shame!
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by multicolored(f): 11:37am On May 31, 2016
This is the best thing I ve ever heard from this man.
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by mosclement: 12:13pm On May 31, 2016
The leader of rubish party Apc had spooken that is all
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by MayorTee00(m): 12:30pm On May 31, 2016
He is sayin d TRUTH...dnt expect anytin good frm dis Government...
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by daveP(m): 12:47pm On May 31, 2016
you are indirectly confessing you didn't know what you were signing up for ba?

20 hours of work averagely per day thru the year. and that's when the country is peaceful. how much more with the current Bisbal dismal all over. you signed for it, so live with it.
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by noblegrex: 12:53pm On May 31, 2016
bonechamberlain:

“a man can fail many times, but he isn’t a failure until he begins to blame somebody else”? John Burroughs.

Buhari said APC said rubbish during campaign, this is not about Jonathan, its about Mr integrity staying around people saying rubbish. Pls don't join them in saying rubbish.
yes of course they said rubish and that's because he never knew the extent of the havoc recked by the past administration. Now tell,why is it so difficult for some people to forgive and forget.depending on the offence.he thought the past government corruption is still manageable but only to get there and discover so many henious things but they've made promises already,of which people are expectant.so then,you can see its RUBISH.
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by noblegrex: 12:57pm On May 31, 2016
lovat:
You are saying Rubbish and Poppycock
yes I'm,and that's because you're still too young to understand the things of elders.and I'll advice you start praying for instinct so that you don't think and behave like a DOLT.
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by fearnoone(m): 1:13pm On May 31, 2016
Achuwa1:
nonsense!!

Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by fearnoone(m): 1:13pm On May 31, 2016
SamJed:
So what should we do Wait o...i hope you are not indirectly telling us to forget all your promises This is real cluelessness

Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by fearnoone(m): 1:15pm On May 31, 2016
bonechamberlain:
Everyday this man is telling the world that Nigerians (the 95%) are foolish by voting him.
U can imagine they said rubbish during campaign. Only rational thinking people can detect the rubbish someone is saying.

Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by Codyt(m): 1:25pm On May 31, 2016
Jirate:

And that is Why You are now Doing Rubbish…….. cool cool cool
Lmao!!! grin

1 Like

Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by Jiff349(m): 1:35pm On May 31, 2016
B U H A R I I LOVE YOU. KEEP SAYING DA TRUTH.
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by onatisi(m): 1:38pm On May 31, 2016
Viergeachar:
Exactly.
Only a dullard will believe APC's party manifesto and campaign promises.
PMB never made those promises. The party did.

Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by lovat(m): 1:42pm On May 31, 2016
noblegrex:
yes I'm,and that's because you're still too young to understand the things of elders.and I'll advice you start praying for instinct so that you don't think and behave like a DOLT.
if we should meet offline u will call me uncle before saying poppycock
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by bonechamberlain(m): 1:59pm On May 31, 2016
noblegrex:
yes of course they said rubish and that's because he never knew the extent of the havoc recked by the past administration. Now tell,why is it so difficult for some people to forgive and forget.depending on the offence.he thought the past government corruption is still manageable but only to get there and discover so many henious things but they've made promises already,of which people are expectant.so then,you can see its RUBISH.
if he never knew the extent of harvoc he wouldn't have campaigned dolling out unredeemable campaign promises(rubbish as said by buhari). APC and buhari campaigned based on the havoc caused by the last admin. So feigning ignorance now of the level of havoc caused is deceptive. I don't know what u mean by forgive and forget. Who should forgive and who should forget
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by roymary: 2:07pm On May 31, 2016
Oh boy!!! See Scam shocked shocked shocked

Rubbish ke

Faints*
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by roymary: 2:08pm On May 31, 2016
Oh boy!!! shocked shocked shocked

Rubbish ke

Faints*
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by KnightMare7(f): 2:57pm On May 31, 2016
hahaha, hilarious.
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by Leke001: 3:14pm On May 31, 2016
oh! I see...
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by BossKratos: 3:40pm On May 31, 2016
petchi:

It is zombies like you that reasons like 3 years old child that refuses to get sense. Your god 'PMB' has owned up that he deceived 150 million Nigerians during the election. Mumus like you will never see.

Mynd44, OAMJ4 and lalasticlala! Can we get some assistance for this pained kid?
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by hugoranking(m): 5:09pm On May 31, 2016
Deepfreezer:
cooked up by who?? If I call you a Fool now....
Fool, had it been u are in ur right senses, I bliv ur denatured nd degenerated senses wud hv given ur ignorant self some sense of 2nd thought before digesting anytin u c on social media......u r ntin less dan d candavals in med sch lab #spits
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by Allioluwasegun(m): 5:28pm On May 31, 2016
May the Almighty God help us in this country
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by BushidoBlue(m): 5:30pm On May 31, 2016
[size=18pt]
“One of the men I pity is Lai Mohammed. Everyday he is on TV explaining our performance or lack of it,”
- President Buhari's 2016[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Asks MTN To Reduce Data Prices For Nigerians / Moment Police Opened Fire On Shiite Protesters Today (Photos) / Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.