Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

"We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. (40940 Views)

Analysing President Buhari's Statement On Saying Rubbish During Campaign. / President Buhari Did Not Say He Was Saying Rubbish During Campaign - Cola / We Were Saying Rubbish During Campaign And That Made Things Difficult -buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by EmperorTayo1864(m): 9:18am On May 31, 2016
That's why it's foolish not to read newspapers bt its even more foolish to believe everything just because its in the newspaper... bleeped government...
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:19am On May 31, 2016
Olushow144:
Only God will judge every politician playing on our intelligence and taking us for fool. I've never judged this man wrongly but this time he has disappointed me.
Wait a minute, is he actually saying APC fooled Nigerians to vote them in.

God, in ur hands we put our fate
No that's not what he said. He said he made all those promises thinking the looting wasn't that bad, but then when he came on board he realized things were worse and he had just been promising "rubbish" all along.
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by damilove(m): 9:21am On May 31, 2016
I don't know why I tend to think that our past leaders (or is it present or both? as we are still being lead by the same people) deliberately suppress the leadership development of the youths since 60's, in order to perpetuate themselves as leaders in the country.

This portends potential crisis as the crop of old people currently leading the country passes away, leaving behind a set of people with no exposure to leadership skills, to carry on the country progressively.

A people suppressed and repressed in every way possible will definitely find it difficult to break out of the suffering mentality in order to create a good future for themselves and the coming generations after them.

I may be wrong, but I have a genuine concern for the future of Nigeria.
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by ladychioma: 9:22am On May 31, 2016
This present administration is always complaining. Won,t they blame Jonathan,s administration for that?.During Jonathan,s administration, they were talking as if it was easy.
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by alex81(m): 9:25am On May 31, 2016
talk is cheap na.
wen GEJ was der u tot u could do better, now u Don c as e b.
u must to carry ur cross ooo. *in my g/frnds dad voice* grin
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by EmperorTayo1864(m): 9:26am On May 31, 2016
For what PMB has just split out, click like if you want to be impeached click share if you want him to continue his rubbish tenure. oh don't mind me I was saying rubbish...lol
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by EmperorTayo1864(m): 9:29am On May 31, 2016
or what PMB has just split out, click like if you want to be impeached click share if you want him to continue his rubbish tenure. oh don't mind me I was saying rubbish...lol

1 Like

Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by Mistermamus(m): 9:29am On May 31, 2016
To the zombies y'all phools dem just use una trowey
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by Zellie: 9:40am On May 31, 2016
ddippset:
Whenever the president tries to speak ironically, whenever the president makes a poor attempt at having a sense of humour, whenever the president speaks very bluntly about issues, the pdp wailers and ipob touts latch onto it and would never let it go. the only warning I have for them is that 2023 is still quite a very long time away!
brother, you need deliverance. Eleyi gidi gan shocked
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by cybriz82(m): 9:46am On May 31, 2016
Dat remote control wey dem dey use control dis man should fall down n scatter in jesus name by fire! firee!! firee!!! fireee!!!!
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by ahaika23: 9:58am On May 31, 2016
Buhari the northern goat has come with a brand new one
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by Seunolad1(m): 9:59am On May 31, 2016
oteneaaron:
He is just telling us so we can read thru the Lines......

translation....

" I and my fellow comrades just discovered running Government is one hell of a Gig............so my dear Nigerians y'all are practically FU..CKED"

But we already know sir...that why we the Youths are thinking bigger than Nigeria......it's our home after all......and we must make sure there is Nation for our Children in the Nearest Future........

WE NIGERIANS REFUSE TO ACCEPT DEFEAT.........WE REFUSE TO BE FU..CKED..........
How can we youth take over and move this country forward?
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by paschu: 10:02am On May 31, 2016
cola:
Shame on all ignorant but loud haters of decency!

Comprehension problem or mindless mischief!

The president was referring to the civil servants with entrenched interests in the MDAs. He said as far as these directors were concerned, they (APC) were only saying rubbish on the campaign trail because they (the directors) were determined to continued their old ways of doing things since it's the only way many of them knew.

Hei JESUS CHRIST!!! Man is your conscience so DEAD? Why the DAYLIGHT LIE? It creates the picture of a lunstic in people's minds. Please you are not doing yourself or the country any good by telling this kind of hairy lie and distorting plane truth.
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by Nobody: 10:02am On May 31, 2016
"Sai Buhari", abi? Change, change, change! Ngwanu, look at your change. Baba said it's "Rubbish". Lmwkd!
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by ybalogs(m): 10:03am On May 31, 2016
anonimi:

Nothing will be achieved in the remaining three years by this FRAUDULENT, corrupt lot.
Nothing as predicted by the prophets. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2682938_img2015072826629_jpegfa206e5609ff464467c82ea736caee6a
You mean the prophets of doom?
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by Nobody: 10:04am On May 31, 2016
ddippset:
Whenever the president tries to speak ironically, whenever the president makes a poor attempt at having a sense of humour, whenever the president speaks very bluntly about issues, the pdp wailers and ipob touts latch onto it and would never let it go. the only warning I have for them is that 2023 is still quite a very long time away!
I know. Yes. Buhari speeches or words must always be interpreted. Is he not speaking in English? Or do we need holy spirit to understand him? Get a life and stop being a Zombie. It kills faster than lassa fever

1 Like

Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by bejeria101(m): 10:04am On May 31, 2016
When i say dis nama has nothing to offer pple go dey vex, 1.7tr lost in the stock exchange,dis inept clueless govt,na kerosene God soak una cane,awon ode oshì

1 Like

Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by urchman26: 10:07am On May 31, 2016
When will this govt have sense? they have lost every sense of reasoning and are now talking from their ass, what more can an irresponsible man tell you for his failure? Nothing but to blame the next person. @ the age of 70plus, you are still misleading your family not even Nigerians, Grand parents around you should be very much ashamed!!!!

1 Like

Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by bonechamberlain(m): 10:10am On May 31, 2016
ernecy:
u killed it..

many are called few were chosen, is like saying many has brain, few can reason.. grin grin cheesy
exactly
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by bonechamberlain(m): 10:12am On May 31, 2016
Toks2008:

Buhari is too sincere to a fault and the world hate sincere people.

I still believe in this administration.
U call that sincerity, saying this during campaign would have been sincerity. Not after occupying power.
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by Ladfem(m): 10:17am On May 31, 2016
Jirate:

And that is Why You are now Doing Rubbish…….. cool cool cool
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by Ladfem(m): 10:21am On May 31, 2016
I wonder if some of you guys read upside down or lack comprehensive mind, cos if u do u ll know how to interpret one's statement. the President said most of d permanent secs only know how to do things as they ve been doing it before so whatever their campaign promise(APC) is,it is rubbish to this permsecs,and that's why they've to fire some of them
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by onatisi(m): 10:21am On May 31, 2016
So onatisi has been right all along

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by ScamChange(m): 10:29am On May 31, 2016
ybalogs:
Who is to blame now? PDP or APC?
You know the answer already naa... Blame PDP and last administration
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by ODUBEZE: 10:35am On May 31, 2016
gunuvi:
YOU ARE SAYING RUBBISH
He is really high on something

1 Like

Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by anonimi: 10:35am On May 31, 2016
ybalogs:
You mean the prophets of doom?

Has he not confirmed the prophetic vision in one year of doing NOTHING?
Or what has he achieved in his 365 days as president of our country?
What?
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by BossKratos: 10:35am On May 31, 2016
faymouz:

na u foolish pass for nairaland. suffering and pretending..

Mynd44! Can you help this child out!
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by ODUBEZE: 10:36am On May 31, 2016
ddippset:
gunuvi:
YOU ARE SAYING RUBBISH
He is really high on something

1 Like

Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by Viergeachar: 10:36am On May 31, 2016
Exactly.
Only a dullard will believe APC's party manifesto and campaign promises.
PMB never made those promises. The party did.
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by ODUBEZE: 10:41am On May 31, 2016
Luckylife:
Zombie your own case is beyond human and spiritual delivarance . Even when your god admits his mistake , your zombie self still foolishly refuse to believe ur god is tired of lying and his human. Your on case is finished!
the guy case na no go area! I tire for some ppu.
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by Image123(m): 10:47am On May 31, 2016
Ladfem:
I wonder if some of you guys read upside down or lack comprehensive mind, cos if u do u ll know how to interpret one's statement. the President said most of d permanent secs only know how to do things as they ve been doing it before so whatever their campaign promise(APC) is,it is rubbish to this permsecs,and that's why they've to fire some of them

May your days be long. This is exactly what i grasped yesterday only to see our lazy sensational journalists twist it this morning. Journalists inform, it is the job of marketing to sell,unfortunately our journalists are out for juicy stories, not professionalism. Little wonder the President would rather talk to cnn or aljazeera when he travels.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rivers Government SUV "Stolen", Abandoned In Abuja Plaza (photos) / "Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG Has Dual Citizenship" - Jackson Ude / Checkout Governor Fayose's Timberland Shoes (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.