Stats: 3,158,118 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

"We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. (40934 Views)

Analysing President Buhari's Statement On Saying Rubbish During Campaign. / President Buhari Did Not Say He Was Saying Rubbish During Campaign - Cola / We Were Saying Rubbish During Campaign And That Made Things Difficult -buhari (2) (3) (4)

Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by leonbob: 5:42pm On May 31, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
Is it that you folks don't read or are too slow to comprehend properly?
Do you even understand yourself?
Read what you typed again maybe light will shine on your zombied brain
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by DeWorlex45(m): 6:00pm On May 31, 2016
ddippset:
Whenever the president tries to speak ironically, whenever the president makes a poor attempt at having a sense of humour, whenever the president speaks very bluntly about issues, the pdp wailers and ipob touts latch onto it and would never let it go. the only warning I have for them is that 2023 is still quite a very long time away!
U are fantastically saying RUBBISH
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by DeWorlex45(m): 6:04pm On May 31, 2016
ddippset:
I could remember one of my lecturers at the University. he had taught us a topic in engineering mathematics and the entire class couldn't comprehend at that time. he came to class the next lecture day and taught us a much easier method and we were happy and all understood. the lecturer then said - 'please ignore how I taught you the other time, I was saying RUBBISH' - of course everybody understood what he meant by saying he was saying rubbish. I know it would be difficult for you to understand my analogy but you don't have to. just go to the next beer parlour or newspaper stand and tell your friends that 'see even the president has confessed that he was saying rubbish' .
. U are equally saying rubbish here; & dats y u are a zombie,.
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by KingOfAmebo(m): 6:06pm On May 31, 2016
Ayekooto2013:
“We had to cut down half the number of permanent secretaries and then do some cross postings. The permanent secretaries that were there for the past five, seven, 15 years the only thing that they know is how things were done in the previous years. Whatever we did in the campaign, in fact we were saying rubbish and that made it very difficult for us.

It seems this is just a case of poor English comprehension and it is appalling so many could not pick this up. The President was not saying that they said rubbish during the campaign. I think he is saying this concerning the Permanent Secretaries. That to the Permanent Secretaries, the APC campaign promises are rubbish thereby making it difficult to get them to buy into them, and consequently resulting into many of them being fired or redeployed.

If we have to argue, let it be on something more appropriate please.

So you went into his head and spoke through his mouth.... please what does "we" refer to in simple English? he didn't use the word "They" or "He" or "She" he said "We". You are truly qualified to defend the devil on judgment day. SMH.
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by KingOfAmebo(m): 6:20pm On May 31, 2016
Ladfem:
I wonder if some of you guys read upside down or lack comprehensive mind, cos if u do u ll know how to interpret one's statement. the President said most of d permanent secs only know how to do things as they ve been doing it before so whatever their campaign promise(APC) is,it is rubbish to this permsecs,and that's why they've to fire some of them

It appears you are the one reading upside down...abeg where in his statement was he referring to permanent secs, the last time I checked he used the word "We" abi Oyinbo don change the meaning of "We" to "They"?
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by Deepfreezer(m): 6:20pm On May 31, 2016
hugoranking:

Fool, had it been u are in ur right senses, I bliv ur denatured nd degenerated senses wud hv given ur ignorant self some sense of 2nd thought before digesting anytin u c on social media......u r ntin less dan d candavals in med sch lab #spits
i just kicked ur butt and u started vomitting as expected. Hahhahahhaha. Go on! Come on!!! Bark like a mad dog that you are. Lol.
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by kan12(m): 4:51am On Jun 01, 2016
I warned Nigerians bfre hand,now see the results playing out one by one.well let him not be another Yar'adua from the oda angperspective.
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by numericalguy(m): 6:39am On Jun 01, 2016
Useless PMB. So you and your corhots said rubbish just to grab power, no wonder you are doing rubbish.

God will judge you this evil man called Buhari and your rubbish people.
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by Seunolad1(m): 10:43am On Jun 01, 2016
oteneaaron:

It's high time we take control of our destinies......NO MORE!

They called us leaders of tomorrow......tomorrow has come,
but we're still fighting ourselves over these men who have failed us.

NO MORE!!

I have decided......to change d country in my own way......if only we the youths were united.......and say enough is enough........

but who knows??

I'll be the change I want to see.....
I think is high time will do so.
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by noblegrex: 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
lovat:
if we should meet offline u will call me uncle before saying poppycock
but its a shame to think you're in that position of an UNCLE.yet you don't act like one.that's why I doubt if you can even be my younger brothers' friend younger brother.
Re: "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. by noblegrex: 4:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
bonechamberlain:
if he never knew the extent of harvoc he wouldn't have campaigned dolling out unredeemable campaign promises(rubbish as said by buhari). APC and buhari campaigned based on the havoc caused by the last admin. So feigning ignorance now of the level of havoc caused is deceptive. I don't know what u mean by forgive and forget. Who should forgive and who should forget
forgive and forget as used by me here, its a scenerio.well,its just a phylosophical thinking and those with shallow minds can't comprehend.

Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) / Man Caught With Dynamites At A Politician's House In Rivers State (Video) / Photos Of Biafra Shoes Made In Aba