Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. (71670 Views)

Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Story Of My Transformation - (a Werewolf Tale) By Marryjoanna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 4:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
MoriYanu:
Nice one boss
just like in the movies!!!
hey man. Thanks for your comment. I hope to see more of it grin
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 4:43pm On Jul 18, 2016
acooriz:
Expected more concerning the unlocking of the key...its fair though..but for the record...hera is also hades sister...they were all sons of Rhea
it's quite simple. A werewolves blood was needed to unlock the key. Zena couldnt unlock it because she wasnt a werewolf so she let Acheon do it. .... And as for Hades and Hera.... there's more that's going to unfold between both of them.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 4:49pm On Jul 18, 2016
coolbreezy01:
Yea I knew acheon has a godly spirit in him...love d way u put d 'maddening' make it seem interestin nd let d imagination run wild...kip it up nevesibot...gr8est work 4 me xo far 4 2 months nw...
yeah bro. Writers insert specific words into writings instead of explaining. It makes the readers imagine the actions themselves depending on how imaginative the reader is.. I'm honoured bro, since this is your best piece. grin. Thank you
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
croSStodds:
grin grin Nice one baba..
I'm stupefied at how 700 mere mortals would take out a pack of werewolves..No,they can't be mere mortals,Mayhap adhoc soldiers of Olympus.

i'm pretty sure the werewolves will do some damage to them too.Afterall,they aren't bunch of weaklings.

It's obvious Achiaca is crossing the line..For the fact he got luckily emancipated by the gods doesn't mean he should dabble into their personal affairs.

For him mind,he dey aim high,,He's entering into a battle he can't finish..

But acheon sef don dey turn superman. o!!!

nice one,,baba Mi grin grin grin
haha. Bro. Hope you know that Achiaca isnt in command of ordinary men but specially trained vampires. Advanced vampires. So, getting the job done should be relatively easy as long as Acheon doesnt show up.

Acheon na dare devil na. He clearly doesnt know his boundaries yet. At all.

Guy, you no want make Acheon develop ni? grin
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Airyprince(m): 5:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
nevetslbolt nice story u got hre followin nxt plz
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by honourable356(m): 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2016
This is gonna get really interesting. I acknowledge your creative imagination. Ride on!!

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by slimsue(f): 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
So so so enchanting. I can't wait for the real deal. WAR!
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by dtyla(m): 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
yeah!!!
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by segzy17: 9:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
Boss pls keep the Ball rolling.............interesting and captivating story i must say.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Elibabanoni: 12:23am On Jul 19, 2016
rili rili du luv dis story... ride on plzz
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by vickkydgreat(m): 7:56am On Jul 19, 2016
Hmmmmmm...... What am i seeing Nawa ooooo
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:18am On Jul 19, 2016
acooriz:

I get it...what im saying was i expected more thrill from the unlocking part..it's fair though
Oh. That. Well maybe i was evading thinking of something complex. grin
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:19am On Jul 19, 2016
honourable356:
This is gonna get really interesting. I acknowledge your creative imagination.
Ride on!!
thanks bro! grin
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:19am On Jul 19, 2016
slimsue:
So so so enchanting. I can't wait for the real deal. WAR!
you. You just dissapeared abi? Wait gan... You too like war. Shuuu?
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:20am On Jul 19, 2016
dtyla:
yeah!!!
i sight you bro
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:21am On Jul 19, 2016
segzy17:
Boss pls keep the Ball rolling.............interesting and captivating story i must say.
and the ball will keep rolling. grin. I'm glad you like it bruh
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:22am On Jul 19, 2016
Elibabanoni:
rili rili du luv dis story... ride on plzz
haha. Bros easy o... Refil your cup of kunu. Tomorrow's update will be hot
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:23am On Jul 19, 2016
vickkydgreat:
Hmmmmmm......
What am i seeing Nawa ooooo
you're seeing what you're seeing. How are you bro?
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by slimsue(f): 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
NevetsIbot:
you. You just dissapeared abi? Wait gan... You too like war. Shuuu?
Don't mind me. I went on break. Surprisingly yes, action movies /novels re my best.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by vickkydgreat(m): 7:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
NevetsIbot:
you're seeing what you're seeing. How are you bro?

i dey as i dey bro
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 7:18am On Jul 20, 2016
This will be the last installment for this part. Thank y'all for reading.

*************EPISODE 11***************

Acheon opened a portal and stepped into it with speed. He drew Kashi into it and the portal sucked them into it. They appeared at the circular clearing and Kashi Opened up the passage way into the concealed werewolf abode. Acheon bolted into it supercharged with rage. He stepped into the werewplf land to find dead bodies of vampires and werewolves lying about. The werewolves were split in the most gruesome manner. Acheon was angry! He stiffened his hands. He came too late. Kashi was kneeling down and staring at the destruction. tears streamed from her face and she cursed herself for being absent. Acheon felt some activity going on far away in the werewolf land. Thoses vipers were still active. How did they get in, He didnt know. Who could be so cold to kill souls in this mass in such a cowardly manner.

He sprinted forward and vanished into thin air. He appeared between two vampires who were ripping a female werewolf into bits. He transformed into his wolf and jumped on the first one, sinking his teeth deep into the neck and disconnecting the neck from the spine. He summoned lightening at the second vampire and it was reduced into ashes. He looked around him to find a host of mean looking vampires staring at him. They all flexed their muscles and came at him. Some section of this advanced vampires were still devouring helpless werewolves far away. Acheon's rage built. He slammed his fist into the ground and it shook. The vampires jumped at him but a swipe of his hand sent fire at them. He transformed into his human form. He pulled out a sword from a dead body. All vampires shifted backwards as Acheon showed no sigh of fear. Kashi appeared by him panting hard.

Acheon's eye turned red with rage . He disliked this vampires. The first vampire came forth and Acheon seperated his head from his neck. more vampires poured in. Acheon swung his sword at each of them with a cry of fury. He saw a little girl who had been ripped apart by the vampires. His rage increased. Lightening tore down at all vampires close to him. He directed lightening at one and went after another with fire. He sent a punch into one and broke this ones neck with a kick. Kashi too was doing her part. She was fighting off every vampire that came close to her. She was doing fine until she sustained a fine cut on her chest. She fought on despite the pain. She sustained more injuries and could barely hang on. Acheon ran towards her and sprinted her far away. He could see Hades and Achiaca monitoring the fight from a hill close by, behind the mass of vampires.

He ran staright at the vampires covering himself with a mixture of lightening bolts and fire, the ground tore under him at the crazzy speed he brought. The air got thicker with tension and his speed increased. The vampires were cleary afraid but stood their ground. Their assignment was done. Only Derek was fighting at the other side, he couldn't hold on longer too. His energy was draining. Acheon's approaching figure scared the wits out of Achiaca. He hadn't imagined anything like this. With Acheon coming with a force like this at him men, he couldnt picture any of him men standing. The lightening and fire surrounding Acheon stretched wider and tossed the dead bodies around away. The ground shook mightily. the lightening and fire enlarged and compressed greatly around Acheon that it completely made Acheon invisible to others. Acheon divided his way inbetween the scared vampires. The might and force with which he hit those in his way sent them flying into eachother. All vampires stumbled on eachother. Then like an atomic bomb, lightening and fire scattered from Acheon with much power that Achiaca and Hades struggled to stay on their feet. The ground ripped apart and rocks scattered around. Vampires bodies flung about as volts of lightening torrents jolted their bodies and fire made barbecue of them. Achiaca winced at the destruction. Kashi covered herself with a dead vampires body from the raging fire and lightening but lightening got to her. Derek did well to hide behind a rock. The rock itself had shattered leaving only a thing part covering Derek. Acheon set a determined look a The two figures standing on the hill. He took angry steps towards them both.

Achiaca found it hard to believe Hades was smilling despite what he just witnessed. That demon coming at them cleared a whole army of vampires over two hundred in numbers. Hades had something in mind and he knew it. That smile wasn't innocent neither was it a smile that showed he was pleased with what the lightening weilding demon did.

''Go on with the next phase. I told you not to underestimate your opponent didn't I? You succeeded in reducing the werewolves to three entities but one werewolf destroyed your army. You had better not fail me this time.'' Hades said eyeing Achaica coldly.

Achiaca stared at him for a while then broke into a soft smile. Hades could see behind the smile, he knew Achiaca was troubled. He understood Achiaca was using a smile to decieve him. Bloody strategist, hades thought. He would get rid of Ahiaca and Zena soon. Their time with him was expiring. They were a neccesary eveil he had to keep on to till it was time to discard them.

''You're supposed to battle with him not me. He has Hera's powers. Are you scared of him so much so that you cant follow our plan?'' Achiaca asked.

''Shut up mortal! I will not tolerate anymore nonsense from you! Go one with the next phase and follow it to detail or I'll shove your soul between two burning brimstones in the underworld. Hera awaits me'' Hades smilled again. ''and Oh... Remember, you're bounded by your oath to Zeus to carry out his orders'' With that, Hades vanished,
Achiaca couldnt help but wonder why Hades had to remind him about the oath he took to serve Zeus. He knew very well that If the oath was broken, he'd die slowly along with Zena. That old fool had to start playing games on him right before his big opponent came.

''Stupid old god! Puny gods! Ha!'' Achiaca spat and wore his mask. Waiting for the arrival of Acheon. Acheon got to the top of the hill and stood opposite Achiaca. Achiaca froze. His eyes couldn't be decieving him.

Zena teleported into their midst and took a fighting stance at Acheon. Kashi stood by Acheon. Derek appeared by Acheon also. Zena froze too. She stood upright and stared at Acheon. The veil got cleared from her face. The veil Hades put there in the first place. Achaica pulled down his mask to reveal a duplicated face of Acheon. Kashi and Derek gaped. Acheon gasped as he stared his twin brother in the eye.

''Acheon!'' Zena and Achiaca said shaken to the core.

''Achaica! Zena!'' Acheon looked at both of them for long.

Achiaca's heart missed a beat. This was why Hades was smilling all along. That old weavel had planned it out. How was he to kill his only brother, his twin brother. They were sworn enemies now. One would have to go for the other. It was a lost case. Even if Acheon decides against fighting him, He'd have to fight Acheon to save his neck. Achiaca was enraged at Zeus. He looked at Zena to find an answer to the endless questions in his head but she had none. He thought hard about how to avoid the clash between his long lost brother and Him.

Acheon couldn't believe his eyes. Before him was his siblings that were reported to have died in a house fire with his grandparents. He had attended their burial and could locate the burial grounds anytime, anyday. How come he was looking at them now? Or was this some game? Did Hades disguise them to look like his dead siblings? It had to be that! Hades had always been known to be cunning, This was a perfect example.

''This might be a trap'' Kashi told him telephatically. He nodded in agreement. Hades was a fool to think He'd fall for the trick. The Achiaca and Zena he knew wouldn't hurt a fly talkless of destroying a whole family of werewolves. To him, Hades didnt give room to detailing their characters.

''I think so too. My siblings have been long dead But damn! Does he look like me'' Acheon replied. ''Attack, on my mark. Lets take this vipers out of the way'' He communicated to both Derek and Kashi. The air of agreement was between them.

''Now'' Acheon ordered. He spun in circles rapidly that Achiaca was too slow to know what was happening. Acheon twisted and his turn towards Achiaca revealed the purest lightening Achiaca had ever seen. Acheon hurled the Lightening at Achiaca wo was too late to shield himself. The lightening ripped through his shirt into his blood stream. He was sent tumbling down the hill like a ball. Zena who was carried away was dealt a kick to the head by Derek and Kashi dug her werewolf nails into her tummy. She also was sent rolling down the hill.
Achiaca stood up to find Acheon in the air coming down at him. Kashi and Derek went after Zena. Acheon probably thought he was fake. He cursed Hades. Hades was one back stabbing son of a b'tch. Now he had to fight back and support his sister or else she'll be dead be dead soon. It has now turned into a fight between siblings. Achiaca realised that Hades and Zeus were playing a game with them. For what reason? He'd find out! If only Acheon would stop to think. He positioned himself ready to recieve Acheon closing in on him. His family was topmost.

written by Stephen Oluwafemi

Nevetsthoby@yahoo.com

THE END

(Survival of the surse 2 (revelation))

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by vickkydgreat(m): 9:05am On Jul 20, 2016
NASA oooooo...... U got me glue to did....its getting hot mehn
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Osaze20091: 11:40am On Jul 20, 2016
Waw......This is strong...Thumb up Bro
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Eniola7(m): 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ride on boss..................
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by MoriYanu(m): 1:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
common, don't stop now!
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Rex1(m): 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
MoriYanu:
common, don't stop now!
As-in enhh! My blood don boil pass molten magma o
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by dtyla(m): 5:00am On Jul 21, 2016
you would just give us a drop of honey and disappear abi, great work tho.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by croSStodds(m): 12:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
Blood of Zechariah!!
This is enthralling.. Can't wait for the next update,,,

But I'm still perplexed at how Acheon could control his newly found powers bestowed upon him by Hera,probably couple of days ago So effortlessly and impeccably
Coz to my perception,god-like Powers like that no dey easy to control and harness every now and then _Just like that_

Abi,na d Gold dust dey cause am ni? grin grin
Abi na d rage dey incite am ni? grin grin

Besides,you no talk anything again about the late vampire who could teleport,As asserted by Kashi,the vampire is kind of different.Are there many more like himAbi d vampire Na one of them savage and merciless lots who got obliterated by Acheon.

Those vampiric fools who unluckily got themselves in the midst of vampire Hunters nko?Even though that has nothing much to do with the story now.

Shey Acheon no go kill achiaca like this coz judging by the situation, The Nigga is no match @ all.

grin grin grin Nice one bro,,,More kulikuli to your Garri...

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by sixtynyne(m): 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
More ink to your fingers and more blood to your pen....... Keep it up More ink to your fingers and more blood to your pen....... Keep it up More ink to your fingers and more blood to your pen....... Keep it up
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 10:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
hello everyone. I'll have to take a break now to think hard and plot the story line from here. There's gonna be a lot of happenings and I need everything to be coordinated. If I don't, the story will without doubt seem shabby and without direction. if I should do things according to the speed you guys want me to do it, everything will seem rough. So please, y'all should bear with me. We have three more parts to go before this story is over.

I'll reply everyone's comments one after the other tomorrow. I appreciate you guys for reading and staying.

And please, do Tell me what you think about the story. Ghost readers, let me know you're here too grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by coolbreezy01: 8:55am On Jul 22, 2016
D story iz nyc nd interestin but u shuld explain tinz a little more wen ritin nd plz dnt omit d fights nd action part nd even If u do it shuld nt b more dan 2 updates b4 u do a flashback nd say it...nd also dnt leave us 4 lng wiitout updates it weakens my comin here nd kills all d suspense nd anxiousness I av 4 d story...apart frm dat nyc story op kip it up...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

Home Alone With Steamy Cousins / Roomates / Adventure With The Slay Queen's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.