Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Why Is No One Talking About Pastor Chris And Anita Reunion? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is No One Talking About Pastor Chris And Anita Reunion? (957 Views)

See The Pre- Wedding Photos That Got Everyone One Talking / Coolest Chris And Some Fellow Corpers Pose For Selfie / See The Way This Woman And Her Son Post, That Got Every One Talking, See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is No One Talking About Pastor Chris And Anita Reunion? by Trustyd1(m): 8:11am On May 31, 2016
Sometime last year one of Nigerian famous posters had family issue.
So much was said but no one had the truth of the matter.
The wife for some reasons wanted to divorce.
People talked and criticized the man of God.
Many said he's fake and he's this and that.
No day passes without a post on social networks and blogs talking about them.
Here in nairaland, any post about Chris and Anita goes straight to the front page.
Let me not go into all that.
Now they are back as husband and wife but I've never seen a post talking about their come back. Why?
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Pastor Chris And Anita Reunion? by Trustyd1(m): 8:12am On May 31, 2016
I wish this get to front page let's hear others opinions.
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Pastor Chris And Anita Reunion? by iceberylin(m): 8:13am On May 31, 2016
Ya mates are busy making money and you're here thinking about peeps that doesn't know you exist undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Pastor Chris And Anita Reunion? by DLondonboiy: 8:19am On May 31, 2016
they are not back na
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Pastor Chris And Anita Reunion? by ITbomb(m): 8:20am On May 31, 2016
Get a life

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Pastor Chris And Anita Reunion? by Nobody: 8:24am On May 31, 2016
No one cares. Get a life and mind your business

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Pastor Chris And Anita Reunion? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:45am On May 31, 2016
because nobody gives a cockroach balls! undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Pastor Chris And Anita Reunion? by Lizzyfroshey(f): 9:47am On May 31, 2016
Mind your own business... Mr op
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Pastor Chris And Anita Reunion? by Trustyd1(m): 12:38pm On May 31, 2016
iceberylin:
Ya mates are busy making money and you're here thinking about peeps that doesn't know you exist undecided
Bro I'm trying my best making money too, I just took sometime of my work period to do little of others things cos all works and no play makes jack a dull boy.
I work all night while u're even asleep.

JeffreyJamez:
because nobody gives a cockroach balls! undecided
Really no one cares?
But during the divorce saga everyone cared.

ibotjaycob:
No one cares. Get a life and mind your business
if Linda is minding her business she won't be so rich as she's now.
If u've only been minding your business then I think it's time you move to the next level. Other people business could be a good business for u.
As an editor all I do is to take care of other people's mistakes.
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Pastor Chris And Anita Reunion? by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 31, 2016
Trustyd1:
Bro I'm trying my best making money too, I just took sometime of my work period to do little of others things cos all works and no play makes jack a dull boy.
I work all night while u're even asleep.

Really no one cares?
But during the divorce saga everyone cared.

if Linda is minding her business she won't be so rich as she's now.
If u've only been minding your business then I think it's time you move to the next level. Other people business could be a good business for u.
As an editor all I do is to take care of other people's mistakes.

Lol, reporting on people's misfortune is good business? This is a prime example of the decay in our societal values.
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Pastor Chris And Anita Reunion? by Trustyd1(m): 11:17pm On May 31, 2016
ibotjaycob:

Lol, reporting on people's misfortune is good business? This is a prime example of the decay in our societal values.
I'm not reporting their misfortune rather I'm reporting the good news that they are back as husband and wife, which the people that celebrated their misfortune refused report.
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Pastor Chris And Anita Reunion? by theunnamed: 11:27pm On May 31, 2016
Can you confirm that they are indeed back together?

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Pastor Chris And Anita Reunion? by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 01, 2016
Trustyd1:
Sometime last year one of Nigerian famous posters had family issue.
So much was said but no one had the truth of the matter.
The wife for some reasons wanted to divorce.
People talked and criticized the man of God.
Many said he's fake and he's this and that.
No day passes without a post on social networks and blogs talking about them.
Here in nairaland, any post about Chris and Anita goes straight to the front page.
Let me not go into all that.
Now they are back as husband and wife but I've never seen a post talking about their come back. Why?

That's because they are not back!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unconditional Love... Hillarious Pic / Get Women To Obey And Do Everything You Say / Why Is It That Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unfaithful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.