Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Why Is It That Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unfaithful? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unfaithful? (960 Views)

15 Memes That Depict Most Nigerian Relationships (Photos) / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / All Men Are Unfaithful Womanizers. True/false (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unfaithful? by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 02, 2016
These days most Nigeria girls are unfaithful, its really pains me to have been disappointed by many instances whereby myself and two of my friend have broken up with their girl friend because of this. hardly u find a faithful Nigerian girl to stick with you without threat of double dating all in the name of "insatiable needs". it either they date a rich guy just for the money but still cheats on him for sexual pleasure by another partner or they date the one with the huge strength to satisfy them in bed without money to financially support them but ends up lopsided with the rich guy who buys all the basic needs thereby allocating money to take care of their weekly/monthly needs. Some of them feel they have to cheat after all men also does. for crying out loud does it ever occur to u that sleeping with different men will make u loose ur pride and dignity? does it also occur to you that its not all that glitters that's gold? irrespective of what the condition ordeal of a guy may be, what on earth will it cost you to stick with that guy? think about it knowing fully well that you guyz are not doing the right thing and you will get married sum day hence,live a happy life.

I know they will com to this thread to prove me wrong but deep inside, they know I am saying the truth and you all have to search your heart and change that orientation within. remember, its what you do today that will determine your future tomorrow. answer my question. why are u guyz unfaithful?
Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unfaithful? by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 02, 2016
wink

Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unfaithful? by shyling(f): 12:31am On Jul 02, 2016
SANDOSKI:
wink
I met used condom in your puss.y now are you faithful?
Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unfaithful? by Chrisrare: 12:31am On Jul 02, 2016
Lol.. Dats y only a fooolish man will trust a woman.
Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unfaithful? by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:12am On Jul 02, 2016
Uwa by pawpaw mehn...
Y me no dey love o..Just put ma mind on play from beginning
Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unfaithful? by Nobody: 1:49am On Jul 02, 2016
Why do Nigerian guys double date?
Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unfaithful? by amtaken(f): 2:37am On Jul 02, 2016
Aisha Buhari will know.

#WaleTinubuBabe.

#HotBabe.

#JeffersonBabe.
Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unfaithful? by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 02, 2016
Op wait...lemme ask ifa.. grin
Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unfaithful? by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 02, 2016
The answer is not far-fetched... they are confused.
Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unfaithful? by simplyhonest(m): 6:33am On Jul 02, 2016
dey double date because nigerian guys also double date....besides, double dating is not a crime....since its still 'dating' and you havnt proposed yet...#SimplyHonest
Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unfaithful? by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 02, 2016
grin

Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unfaithful? by ednut1(m): 8:25am On Jul 02, 2016
Gals double date and guys quadruple date undecided
Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unfaithful? by XtraSmooth404: 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
ednut1:
Gals double date and guys quadruple date undecided

Haba bros grin
Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unfaithful? by shyling(f): 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
Accessme I would have responded but just remembered that you have a Nigerian mom... So I said to myself......
Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unfaithful? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
Pandorabox:
Why do Nigerian guys double date?

That's how it is, but girls too are not faithful so u have at least 3 incase of heartbreaks.. Team no remorse

(1) (Reply)

Four Crazy Ways Sex Can Kill You / Ladies... Can You Marry A Nigerian Police Man... / .......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.