Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,458 members, 7,861,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

Man Carries His Large-Sized Fiancee In Viral Pre-Wedding Photo. Caption This - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Carries His Large-Sized Fiancee In Viral Pre-Wedding Photo. Caption This (76141 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking / Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions / Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Carries His Large-Sized Fiancee In Viral Pre-Wedding Photo. Caption This by missyge(f): 10:23pm On May 31, 2016
Djangocode:
A Blind dude can see that this lady is Fat...

John Cena knows his ''You Can't see me Smackdown'' will definitely see this one...

If the groom attempts to stay in that position for 60 more seconds, It'll be a story of ''Pre-wedding pics gone sour''.....

Vita Foam knows they are gonna need foreign companies' assistance to design the foam she's gon lie on....

The groom knows that the work done in sleeping with his wife is the same as pushing a Lorry all by himself...

Lord Knows I cant stand Fat Women...

God bless yo Love Man... This one is Strooooong....
Den let those that can stand dem keep standing...
Re: Man Carries His Large-Sized Fiancee In Viral Pre-Wedding Photo. Caption This by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 31, 2016
missyge:
Den let those that can stand dem keep standing...

Lol... Well uhm, I wish em Luck, No pun-intended...

Goodevening Ma'am...
Re: Man Carries His Large-Sized Fiancee In Viral Pre-Wedding Photo. Caption This by Loboski: 11:10pm On May 31, 2016
Coldfeet:
kiss kiss kiss wish them a happy married life. Once upon a time it was her load alone to carry! Now na him load make God give am more strength to keep carrying.

All of us get one load or the other weh we dey/must carry for this life so stop drinking panadol ontop another man own! His choice his life.. cool

Time to hit the gym
Dunno what kinda load is coming my way
Re: Man Carries His Large-Sized Fiancee In Viral Pre-Wedding Photo. Caption This by chickpum(f): 11:40pm On May 31, 2016
Lovely couple

1 Like

Re: Man Carries His Large-Sized Fiancee In Viral Pre-Wedding Photo. Caption This by 1miccza: 12:00am On Jun 01, 2016
Na only God know the kain mess wey that photographer go don swallow
Re: Man Carries His Large-Sized Fiancee In Viral Pre-Wedding Photo. Caption This by U2ice(m): 12:24am On Jun 01, 2016
chai see d one million smile on her face smiley

i hope to lift mine +size bebe dis way some day
Re: Man Carries His Large-Sized Fiancee In Viral Pre-Wedding Photo. Caption This by gonkraziiiiii: 2:20am On Jun 01, 2016
Her leg z on. Ground jor....he jus wrapped his hand on her laps to look like he's carrying her ol
Re: Man Carries His Large-Sized Fiancee In Viral Pre-Wedding Photo. Caption This by canDy4eva(f): 3:17am On Jun 01, 2016
egedege1:
See stretch mark gallery
is it only fat ppl that hv stretch marks Must you even comment tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Man Carries His Large-Sized Fiancee In Viral Pre-Wedding Photo. Caption This by missyge(f): 6:03am On Jun 01, 2016
Djangocode:

Lol... Well uhm, I wish em Luck, No pun-intended...

Goodevening Ma'am...
Confirm
Re: Man Carries His Large-Sized Fiancee In Viral Pre-Wedding Photo. Caption This by ledaman: 8:43am On Jun 01, 2016
Love has nothing to do with size! I wish them best of marriage life.
Re: Man Carries His Large-Sized Fiancee In Viral Pre-Wedding Photo. Caption This by egedege1(m): 10:50am On Jun 01, 2016
funkydislo:
na stretch mark be that?upload your sis/gf/wife make we see.Jim-jones!
grin
funkydislo:
na stretch mark be that?upload your sis/gf/wife make we see.Jim-jones!
Re: Man Carries His Large-Sized Fiancee In Viral Pre-Wedding Photo. Caption This by mikolo80: 12:09am On Jun 02, 2016
banmee:

The only reason you think African women/marriages don't have fidelity issues is because the African woman is basically a slave. The oyinbo's are kittens compared to an African man as regards fidelity. What can the African woman do? They are made to take any and everything. Have you seen the divorce laws in Nigeria? Exactly, it does not exist. If there were enough protection for women in Africa, you would have a different opinion.
you don't get what he's saying do you? even with all the law and all the skinniness, white men still cheat. so cheat no be by fatness
Re: Man Carries His Large-Sized Fiancee In Viral Pre-Wedding Photo. Caption This by banmee(m): 12:31am On Jun 02, 2016
mikolo80:
you don't get what he's saying do you? even with all the law and all the skinniness, white men still cheat. so cheat no be by fatness

And here what you don't understand. No matter the kind of vehicle you have for example, accidents will always happen that will claim a life. Be it a jalopy or a new car. Which would you rather have though; a new car or a lemon? Bad shiit will always happen but common sense will always prompt us to go with or do things that will limit calamity. I hope you understand the analogy.
Re: Man Carries His Large-Sized Fiancee In Viral Pre-Wedding Photo. Caption This by Cannonleo(m): 1:30am On Jun 02, 2016
why the hating, shey nah just Becos of the fat bah. she is just 30% above my specs for a BBW else she is just perfect.
Mr man carry on by the time two boys kick in she go reduce by force cheesy
Re: Man Carries His Large-Sized Fiancee In Viral Pre-Wedding Photo. Caption This by Cannonleo(m): 1:31am On Jun 02, 2016
salabscholar01:
Maclaurine's series expansion will be needed, after the Tailor's series expansion lost its application... Calculus marriage
bros easy nah for the power series Abi nah only Ur hyperbolic function waka come

1 Like

Re: Man Carries His Large-Sized Fiancee In Viral Pre-Wedding Photo. Caption This by mikolo80: 5:13am On Jun 02, 2016
banmee:

And here what you don't understand. No matter the kind of vehicle you have for example, accidents will always happen that will claim a life. Be it a jalopy or a new car. Which would you rather have though; a new car or a lemon? Bad shiit will always happen but common sense will always prompt us to go with or do things that will limit calamity. I hope you understand the analogy.
nope. I don't see how fat woman is calamity
Re: Man Carries His Large-Sized Fiancee In Viral Pre-Wedding Photo. Caption This by salabscholar01(m): 5:31am On Jun 02, 2016
Cannonleo:
bros easy nah for the power series Abi nah only Ur hyperbolic function waka come
nairalanders with replies.... Bros I hail grin
Cannonleo:
nairalanders with replies.... Bros I hail

1 Like

Re: Man Carries His Large-Sized Fiancee In Viral Pre-Wedding Photo. Caption This by salabscholar01(m): 5:32am On Jun 02, 2016
Cannonleo:
Re: Man Carries His Large-Sized Fiancee In Viral Pre-Wedding Photo. Caption This by banmee(m): 9:45am On Jun 02, 2016
mikolo80:
nope. I don't see how fat woman is calamity

Ok. Substitute calamity with "issue".
Re: Man Carries His Large-Sized Fiancee In Viral Pre-Wedding Photo. Caption This by mmclatino(m): 10:32am On Jun 02, 2016
I bet, that man is carrying money... grin
Re: Man Carries His Large-Sized Fiancee In Viral Pre-Wedding Photo. Caption This by mikolo80: 1:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
banmee:

Ok. Substitute calamity with "issue".
what is this ''issue '' you keep referring to. if nature wanted us to be the same weight, we would
Re: Man Carries His Large-Sized Fiancee In Viral Pre-Wedding Photo. Caption This by banmee(m): 1:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
mikolo80:
what is this ''issue '' you keep referring to. if nature wanted us to be the same weight, we would

True. But, weight is not one of them. People get obese because they don't care or understand how to take care of themselves.
Re: Man Carries His Large-Sized Fiancee In Viral Pre-Wedding Photo. Caption This by mikolo80: 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
banmee:

True. But, weight is not one of them. People get obese because they don't care or understand how to take care of themselves.
I don't care about what I eat and I will never get fat. even suspecting worms. some don't eat much and blow up. your theory is a fallacy.
Re: Man Carries His Large-Sized Fiancee In Viral Pre-Wedding Photo. Caption This by banmee(m): 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
mikolo80:
I don't care about what I eat and I will never get fat. even suspecting worms. some don't eat much and blow up. your theory is a fallacy.

You are funny. What I said is fact. When you don't care about what you eat, you are prepping for obesity. Unless you eat garri all day. That is how obese people get obese.
Re: Man Carries His Large-Sized Fiancee In Viral Pre-Wedding Photo. Caption This by mikolo80: 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
banmee:

Abi you talking about possible hernia
Re: Man Carries His Large-Sized Fiancee In Viral Pre-Wedding Photo. Caption This by mikolo80: 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
banmee:

You are funny. What I said is fact. When you don't care about what you eat, you are prepping for obesity. Unless you eat garri all day. That is how obese people get obese.
I eat burgers. still not getting fat
Re: Man Carries His Large-Sized Fiancee In Viral Pre-Wedding Photo. Caption This by banmee(m): 2:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
mikolo80:
I eat burgers. still not getting fat

Awesome. I urge you to carry on. That's the best way to stay healthy. You'll be trim and fit always. I wish everyone did that. cheesy
Re: Man Carries His Large-Sized Fiancee In Viral Pre-Wedding Photo. Caption This by mikolo80: 4:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
banmee:

Awesome. I urge you to carry on. That's the best way to stay healthy. You'll be trim and fit always. I wish everyone did that. cheesy
eggzatly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) / 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. / And We Are Set To Wed After Nysc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.