Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:38 AM

[UPDATED] My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [UPDATED] My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life (4317 Views)

My Girlfriend Isn't Clean Enough Down There And It's Affecting Our Sex Life(pic) / What Would You Do If You Come Back To Find You Maid In This Position (photo) / My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: [UPDATED] My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life by edetty(m): 5:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
delishpot:

You Don try. Sabi sabi abeg point where I pushed any suggestions abeg. Point where I said I know for sure what her problem is and that I know for sure that my suggestion was the exact remedy for her? You seem to be so confident in the doctor she went to see. It seems you have already decided she should not seek a second opinion. To you her fate is signed, sealed and thrown to the bottom of a box where there can never be any remedy.
second opinion from a nairalander,Na u saby work pass doctors now shey?
Re: [UPDATED] My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life by delishpot: 5:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
edetty:

second opinion from a nairalander,Na u saby work pass doctors now shey?

Show me where I say make dem come meet me personally for second opinion bros
Re: [UPDATED] My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life by edetty(m): 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
delishpot:

Show me where I say make dem come meet me personally for second opinion bros
don't u just accept the word BYE!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Billionaire Buries His Father Inside A Bmw X6 Suv Worth Over ₦32million / Lady's Big Breasts Pop Out As She Dances Seductively In A Party / Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.