Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says (24085 Views)

Power Failure: Fashola Gets 30-day Ultimatum To Revive Power Sector Or Resign / Sango, The god Of Lightening, Can't Produce 1KW Of Electricity - Fashola Says / Fashola: I Said Power Assets Were LEGALLY, Not ILLEGALLY, Sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 01, 2016
H
Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 01, 2016
Minister of darkness will always come up with excuses.

2 Likes

Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by 5starmilitant: 9:06am On Jun 01, 2016
What a lame excuse coming from the dishonorable minister of darkness.

This is not what Nigerians want to hear now. Do your work first. When we are pleased with your performance you can tell us anything, then we will take you serious.

For now STFU.

3 Likes

Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by mekaboy(m): 9:07am On Jun 01, 2016
It's illegally sold but the electricity tariff u increased against the court and senate is not illegal.

As long as it was not sold to tinubu and APC chiefs it's illegal.

Don't focus on giving us light. Be playing politics with electricity. You will soon get the shock of your life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by 9jatatafo(m): 9:07am On Jun 01, 2016
So na after one year Fashola come find out? Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by emmygzy(m): 9:08am On Jun 01, 2016
onitaja:
I wonder about peoples reasoning at times. Exactly which part of Nepa did Tinubu buy during a PDP government sale.
he is the owner of eko electricity distribution company.

4 Likes

Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by eyeview: 9:10am On Jun 01, 2016
...Yet,the first thing you pushed on assumption of office was that they be allowed to increase tarriff from 14.20 to 21.
You swore that we can not have power supply till the increase is allowed for the GENCO's. Since the illegal increase,power has dropped to the lowest in the nation's history(even before the avengers started their disruption).
Till now,this govt is still running on excuses

3 Likes

Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by Firefire(m): 9:10am On Jun 01, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nigeria and drama...
Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by 9t9jacobs: 9:11am On Jun 01, 2016
Fashola is actually working.
Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by tivta(m): 9:13am On Jun 01, 2016
What a pity, you were employed to solve problems not to make excuses...

3 Likes

Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by tammie24: 9:13am On Jun 01, 2016
Excuses sha

Na wetin we send you to investigate be that?

How about the constant electricity you promised?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by SamMilla1(m): 9:14am On Jun 01, 2016
Oil wells were illegally sold too sycophantic.
Plus you were fraudulently handed 3 large ministerial portfolios when you can't handle even 1 in a country of 200 million.

Remind me the definition of illegal again.
Clown.

2 Likes

Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by buksaylor001: 9:14am On Jun 01, 2016
I never knew that this Fashola is incompetent.He should employ those his commissioners that were doing the magic we ascribed to him in Lagos.Basically he is not as good as we thought.He lived under the cover of those very hardworking commissioners and advisers in Lagos,but in this kind of situation instead of exposing your incompetence-you look for those guys and bring them back to cover you.

2 Likes

Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by ozoemenaca: 9:15am On Jun 01, 2016
This people should shut up their mouth and look for how to move this country forward. Did he leave a corrupt free lagos when he finished his tenure as lagos state governor. Besides are they not part of the people that bought the power sector he is talking about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by Proffdada: 9:16am On Jun 01, 2016
Abeymills:
[s]Hehen c dis minister of darkness don begin his own lies n style of dodging is incompetency d past minister under gudluck never gave all dis execuses yet Nigeria generated enough power until u n ur dullard clueless president of darkness bubuhari came in2 power jst remember there will always b a day of reckoning yeye govt of lies n propaganda[/s]
****Jonadunce sold Nigeria a long time ago. We're just realising it

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by BABANGBALI: 9:17am On Jun 01, 2016
Baba fash I no get light in my house for almost 6 months now o,your boys don disconnect me because I no pay my bill. Is it good and I vote for you o
Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 01, 2016
ZoggingMaster:
Oga pls do something and stop the blame game you started when you were in Lagos. Now you are among the Federal Executives... Pls WORK
what do you expect him to do? If he choose to reverse the rigged privatization done by ur hero u people will shout foul...aside attended legal issues of such reversal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 01, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]

buh it seems NEPA is better dan EEDC
Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by Lucasbible: 9:20am On Jun 01, 2016
A useless property lawyer now a rocket science minister

2 Likes

Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by anonimi: 9:21am On Jun 01, 2016
Burger01:
PDP and Jonathan... Una see your life undecided

Between the above that you posted and the comment below:

Abeymills:
Hehen c dis minister of darkness don begin his own lies n style of dodging is incompetency d past minister under gudluck never gave all dis execuses yet Nigeria generated enough power until u n ur dullard clueless president of darkness bubuhari came in2 power jst remember there will always b a day of reckoning yeye govt of lies n propaganda

which of the two qualifies as RUBBISH

Burger01:
[s][/s] Total rubbish undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3778862_3753971img20160422112948editpng3cad72e260c16d7700ac7dfce1f527f5_pnge1f97e77566337e6f01ffc44472ae367

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by Greenback: 9:22am On Jun 01, 2016
olaolulazio:
Influential BABOON!
a whole fashola na u dey curse like that,no let tinubu agberos catch u o.

2 Likes

Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by emerged01(m): 9:23am On Jun 01, 2016
kingphilip:
Fashola, who admitted that power supply in the country had not significantly improved, said confidence
had been restored in the sector.

Thanks for accepting that your over six months in office was a waste..

Please get to work we know that there's enough rot in the system and that's why you were trusted with the responsibility of fixing it

So Mister honorable minister what are you plans on fixing this mess

What did you expect him to have done within 6months with the level of pipes vandalism? I don't belong to any party but I'm in support of this government. I have confidence that they will perform and I believe this term will end well despite the economy crisis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by gurunlocker: 9:23am On Jun 01, 2016
Lol... another excuse... I remember them saying body odour was working last year when light was stable, didn't he remember the sector was illegally sold then?.... Just accept you are a failure.

2 Likes

Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by anonimi: 9:25am On Jun 01, 2016
emerged01:
What did you expect him to have done within 6months with the level of pipes vandalism? I don't belong to any party but I'm in support of this government. I have confidence that they will perform and I believe this term will end well despite the economy crisis.

Was there no pipeline vandalism when the loquacious Barawo Rogue Fashole, BRF was blabbing that he can give 24/7 power in six months

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3761757_img20160526095323_jpegc5e08122716ddc4040d133cb2b39cca6

3 Likes

Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by dklex(m): 9:25am On Jun 01, 2016
coldsummer:
fashola should just shut up and bury his head in shame for making Nigerians pay exorbitant prices for a service they don't get.

not had light in my area in like two weeks. very low voltage that can't carry anything.

ugly on the outside, ugly on the inside

U no dey read? Or u don't understand what u read? Is it Fasholaa that hike the price?
Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by Sprintson(m): 9:25am On Jun 01, 2016
These FOOLS should Resign....
The truth is BITTER Square Peg in a round Hole just to satisfy their stomachs!!
There are better portfolios that would have suited this MAN than compensating him with Nig's future.
Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by t0kunb0(m): 9:25am On Jun 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by Greenback: 9:26am On Jun 01, 2016
Nalikedis:
what do you expect him to do? If he choose to reverse the rigged privatization done by ur hero u people will shout foul...aside attended legal issues of such reversal

and that means he should do nothing! U guys are irredeemably 'zombied'..

1 Like

Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by Goke7: 9:26am On Jun 01, 2016
Its high time for a cabinet reshuffle, Fashola played into the hands of the discos with the increase of the tariffs and he's the one bearing the brunt now. I think its high time a true expert is appointed as the minister of power, no sentiments or politics here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by anonimi: 9:27am On Jun 01, 2016
Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by emerged01(m): 9:28am On Jun 01, 2016
anonimi:

Was there no pipeline vandalism when the loquacious Barawo Rogue Fashole, BRF was blabbing that he can give 24/7 power in six months

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3761757_img20160526095323_jpegc5e08122716ddc4040d133cb2b39cca6

I can see "24/7 hours on daily basis" but I can't find " within six months" on the billboard.
Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 01, 2016
Insane kleptos!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises / Matthew Page: Nigerian Elites Using UK Schools As Shields For Money Laundering / Supporters Waiting To Welcome Uche Ogah In Umuahia(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.