Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says (24083 Views)

Power Failure: Fashola Gets 30-day Ultimatum To Revive Power Sector Or Resign / Sango, The god Of Lightening, Can't Produce 1KW Of Electricity - Fashola Says / Fashola: I Said Power Assets Were LEGALLY, Not ILLEGALLY, Sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by byteem: 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
aresa:

Today is the day of reckoning after 16 years of PDP's incompetence, corruption and looting and mismanaging $20 billion power fund that gave you today darkness.

1. I don't know which is which, but I'm 100% sure many of you have serious mental deficit when it come to issues relating to your own countries, you ignore facts and realities based on either your tribal, political or bigoted reasons.

2. When you sell off your interests in any entity or business, you are no longer in charge, you have no say, it is no longer your responsibility beyond regulatory issues.

3. Exactly what were your crooked and corrupt past leaders thinking when they sold your power infrastructures to their cronies for pennies?

Was there any considerations about their cronies ability to manage their infrastructures and distribute electricity?

The DISCOS they sold the infrastructures to didn't and still don't have any money to invest in the system to upgrade their system with hence lack of any improvement in the power sector.

The banks even won't give them money because of possible poor returns, they know the power sector as staged by past administrations is bad business.

Increase in tariffs means possible generated funds for the banks to consider before lending them money.

4. What exactly is the meaning of Nigeria generated enough power before this administration? Which Nigeria are you talking about?

You must be joking.

5. Nigeria's power problems started 60 years ago and was never addressed by past administrations and even the stolen and looted funds $20 billion under the past PDP administration gave us the darkness we are experiencing today.

6. Sadly for people like you, you are quick to ignore 16 years of PDP failure and stolen and mismanaged $20 billion they spent of power or darkness, but you have so much to say about a barely 1 year administration with no capacity to run anything since you've foolishly privatized your power sector and in effect at the mercy of the incompetent and worthless DISCOS.

The direct question you should answer is, what exactly do you think the minister should be doing to arrest the power situation that he's not doing? Is he the DISCO you sold your rights to or the TCN you gave your transmissions line to under contract?

All you people do is spew trash and criticize, but you know zero about anything.

OK WE ALL AGREE THE DISCOS ARE NOT PERFORMING RRIIIT.... ... THEN LET THE APC GOVT INITIATE THE RECALL CLAUSE IN THE AGREEMENT SIGNED WITH THEM(DISCOS)...THIS IS REALY SIMPLE... GO BACK TO STATUS QUO AND DO IT RIGHT IF YOU CLAIM ITS ALL MESSED UP ...THE SALE WAS FRAUD... OOK FINE .. CANCEL THE SALE ... AFTER ALL ITS NOT THE FIRST TIME PRIVATIZATION BY A PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATION WOULD BE CANCELLED BY A NEW ONE ... YARADUA DID IT.. EVEN BUHARI HAS DONE IT .. SO WHY CANT WE DO THE SAME WITH THE DISCOS..

SIMPLY PUT ... CORRUPTION... THE DISCOS ARE OWNED BY APC APOLOGISTS ....

BART NNAJI WAS PUT THERE BY JONATHAN TO DO A THOROUGH JOB WITH THE DISCOS BUT THESE SAME APC PEOPLE WNT LET HIM WORK ..

THEY CALLED HIM ALL MANNER OF NAMES AND PLAYED A FAST ONE ON JONA TO GET HIM OUT (THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG IF HIS OWN COMPANY PUT IN A BID.. ALL HE NEEDED TO DO WAS DISCLOSE .. AND HE DID... OFFCOURSE HE WAS CRUCIFIED FOR HIS INTEGRITY AND HE TOOK A HONOURABLE BOW. ) JONA LET THEM HAVE THEIR WAY JUST FOR PEACE TO REIGN .. ...ASK TINUBU.. ATIKU.. OBJ .. AND THE NEW REFORMED APC ...YES I BLAME JONA ALRIGHT HE WAS A WEAKLING ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS CALL THEIR BLUFF AND STAND HIS GROUND WITH BART..BUT ALAS HE THOUGHT GIVING THEM LITTLE WINS WOULD APPEASE THEM ENUF ... HOW WRONG WAS HE..

SO ITS ALL CORRUPTION ... OK THANKS TO GMB FOR FIGHTING CORRUPTION .. GREAT LET THEM ALL PAY FOR STEALING OUR COLLECTIVE WEALTH ...BUT WHAT ABOUT IN HOUSE APC FOLKS ...DOES THE BLACK DOG SUDDENLY BECOME WHITE BECOS IT PLAYS IN A POOL OF PAINT...

ENUF OF THE BLAME GAME .. WE ARE TIRED OF IT ALL... FASHOLA DO THE NEEDFUL .. REVERSE THE SALE OF THE DISCOS ... BE BOLD DNT BE A WHINING WEAKLING.. SHOW US UR A MAN AND FACE YOUR FEARS...

IF YOU FIIT..
Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by RexTramadol1: 5:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
Don't you hear God saying

Let there be light?
Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by Innomach(m): 5:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
so u voted for change, hahahahahaha, ur lie is like saTAN, everyone that hate change, want pmb to right d wicked wrong of ur ineffectual buffoon hero, SHM! and u did not read where ur ineffectual buffoon illegally put us in deadlock, it cant be reverse due to quack legal team employed by ur ineffectual buffoon for their selfish interest, so
https://www.nairaland.com/politics
That means, the ineffectual buffoon is actually a super hero than we thought and much more clever than your gods and goddesses all put together. But come to think of it, I actually campaigned for that dulard of a man. But the difference between you and I is that I actually did that out of patriotism while perhaps you did and still doing out of sentiments and hypocrisy.
Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by aresa: 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
byteem:

OK WE ALL AGREE THE DISCOS ARE NOT PERFORMING RRIIIT.... ... THEN LET THE APC GOVT INITIATE THE RECALL CLAUSE IN THE AGREEMENT SIGNED WITH THEM(DISCOS)...THIS IS REALY SIMPLE... GO BACK TO STATUS QUO AND DO IT RIGHT IF YOU CLAIM ITS ALL MESSED UP ...THE SALE WAS FRAUD... OOK FINE .. CANCEL THE SALE ... AFTER ALL ITS NOT THE FIRST TIME PRIVATIZATION BY A PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATION WOULD BE CANCELLED BY A NEW ONE ... YARADUA DID IT.. EVEN BUHARI HAS DONE IT .. SO WHY CANT WE DO THE SAME WITH THE DISCOS..

1. Before apportioning blame to other people, but first admit that PDP's 16 years was worthless, corrupt, incompetent and a failure since they did nothing within the 16 years and the $20 billion power fund they stole and mismanaged gave us the darkness we are experiencing today.

SIMPLY PUT ... CORRUPTION... THE DISCOS ARE OWNED BY APC APOLOGISTS ....

BART NNAJI WAS PUT THERE BY JONATHAN TO DO A THOROUGH JOB WITH THE DISCOS BUT THESE SAME APC PEOPLE WNT LET HIM WORK

So, the cronies the PDP sold our power infrastructures to were APC and members of their own opposition even though the PAC didn't exist when the sale transpired?

This is very laughable and a good reason why it's always prudent not to ever get into any discussion with your kind, you either are dishonest, ignorant per the facts or you just play dumb for the heck of it. ..

[s]THEY CALLED HIM ALL MANNER OF NAMES AND PLAYED A FAST ONE ON JONA TO GET HIM OUT (THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG IF HIS OWN COMPANY PUT IN A BID.. ALL HE NEEDED TO DO WAS DISCLOSE .. AND HE DID... OFFCOURSE HE WAS CRUCIFIED FOR HIS INTEGRITY AND HE TOOK A HONOURABLE BOW. ) JONA LET THEM HAVE THEIR WAY JUST FOR PEACE TO REIGN .. ...ASK TINUBU.. ATIKU.. OBJ .. AND THE NEW REFORMED APC ...YES I BLAME JONA ALRIGHT HE WAS A WEAKLING ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS CALL THEIR BLUFF AND STAND HIS GROUND WITH BART..BUT ALAS HE THOUGHT GIVING THEM LITTLE WINS WOULD APPEASE THEM ENUF ... HOW WRONG WAS HE..

SO ITS ALL CORRUPTION ... OK THANKS TO GMB FOR FIGHTING CORRUPTION .. GREAT LET THEM ALL PAY FOR STEALING OUR COLLECTIVE WEALTH ...BUT WHAT ABOUT IN HOUSE APC FOLKS ...DOES THE BLACK DOG SUDDENLY BECOME WHITE BECOS IT PLAYS IN A POOL OF PAINT...

ENUF OF THE BLAME GAME .. WE ARE TIRED OF IT ALL... FASHOLA DO THE NEEDFUL .. REVERSE THE SALE OF THE DISCOS ... BE BOLD DNT BE A WHINING WEAKLING.. SHOW US UR A MAN AND FACE YOUR FEARS...

IF YOU FIIT..[/s]

And that's just trash. You and your kind sat silently and shouted GEJ till 2019 and refused to ask any question about power failure, incompetent and our stolen and mismanaged $20 billion power money that gave us nothing but darkness.

When I asked you to ell us exactly what the minister should have done or should be doing to make power stable, I was talking about reversing the sale since that's not going to help the situation, it wont improve anything, but will definitely worsen the situation, create chaos, confusion and set us back some more.

What we need is strong investment in the system from new and credible transmission lines, build more generating units which the current administration is doing.

Building new plants takes time so how exactly do your suggest you get stable power today with all the issues and the fact that it takes years to build new plants? How?

It's one thing to criticism, it's another to be sensible, rational and realistic.

There should be a strong focus on roof top solar where the DISCOs diversify and invest in solar infrastructures, installs solar panels and system on roof tops to generate 24/7 electricity and charge their customers same way they charge now, the only difference is the availability of 24/7 electricity, something their customers are not getting now. They first need to get many people off the National grid till is strong and credible enough to handle the 100,000MW or more that we need.

Germany and Portugal powered their country for days without solar and other renewable energy and without a single drop of oil or gas or coal. This is the future and what we should be investing in instead of new coal plants and gas power plants that takes forever to build and still sent into our worthless transmission lines..

Come back with better and intelligent argument.
Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by AlanSugar(m): 5:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
Oga minister fashola, if "reverse" is not possible but "review" is, can you then interchange the words and "review" the hike in tariff back to what it was? Thank you. Proud zombie!
Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by aresa: 5:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
AlanSugar:
Oga minister fashola, if "reverse" is not possible but "review" is, can you then interchange the words and "review" the hike in tariff back to what it was? Thank you. Proud zombie!

Cancel or review, it won't change anything or produce 1 extra MW.

You can not get stable electricity without investments in the system by the DISCO. The DISCOs don't have money to invest and banks wont give them money hence raising the tariffs for them to generate funds.

You can not get stable electricity till you have enough power plants and generating capacity above 50,000MW.

You can not get stable electricity while depending on oil and gas installations that terrorist destroys all the time.

Nigerians are the most unrealistic people with serious case of self denial..
Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by Hush08181801636(m): 5:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
i guess Fashola has limit contribution on electricity cos the sector has been privatized... think abt it guys
Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by aresa: 6:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hush08181801636:
i guess Fashola has limit contribution on electricity cos the sector has been privatized... think abt it guys

I seriously don't know what part of private many people dontdon't understand.
Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
is that d reason ur ineffectual buffoon wickedly sold us to his cronies? he sold bedc to pej, so tell me why pmb should not reverse d sales of bedc, and tell me why i should not stone ur ineffectual buffoon
If I call Ode now you go complain. Any body with sense will not reason the way you did. Excusing fashola ineffectiveness You foolish no bi small
Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by Uokhaboy: 6:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
aresa:

You can not get stable electricity without investments in the system by the DISCO. The DISCOs don't have money to invest and banks wont give them money hence raising the tariffs for them to generate funds.

You can not get stable electricity till you have enough power plants and generating capacity above 50,000MW.

You can not get stable electricity while depending on oil and gas installations that terrorist destroys all the time.

Well said sir. . . The discos agreed, do not have money to invest .. So why was PHCN sold to them? Answer-for fraud as was evident with Jonathan's rule.
They were so much in a hurry to buy PHCN amongst themselves because they saw it as '' Goldmine''. What have we seen till date? Not a single investment by the discos. They ( discos ) are even refusing to roll out prepaid meters because they want to remain the thieves that they are.
My take - if Buhari really is interested in tackling CORRUPTION LET HIM VISIT THE POWER SECTOR NOW AND LEAVE A LEGACY. REVERTING THE SALE IS THE WAY FORWARD.
The people who bought PHCN are holding Nigerians by the jogular and all they think and breath is money , money and more money.
Buhari should save the common man not minding who's ass is gored.
Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by aresa: 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
shala01:

If I call Ode now you go complain. Any body with sense will not reason the way you did. Excusing fashola ineffectiveness You foolish no bi small

If your PDP uncles couldn't give you 24/7 in 16 years and after looting $20 billion power money, what exactly should Fashola have done in less than a year and without the $20 billion your PDP uncles looted to give you 24/7 power suply?

Can we get an answer please?
Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by AlanSugar(m): 7:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
aresa:

By this submission you are desperately trying to justify the theft of these discos on Nigerians shay? Is taking more money from people for services not rendered the now justifiable means to raise cash for funding purposes? Continue to wallow in your ignorance! So if Banks refuse them loan they can't source for loans elsewhere, are there no willing Nigerians to buy shares in these companies thereby raising cash for funding? Take ur time!
Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by aresa: 7:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by aresa: 8:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
[s]
AlanSugar:

By this submission you are desperately trying to justify the theft of these discos on Nigerians shay? Is taking more money from people for services not rendered the now justifiable means to raise cash for funding purposes? Continue to wallow in your ignorance! So if Banks refuse them loan they can't source for loans elsewhere, are there no willing Nigerians to buy shares in these companies thereby raising cash for funding? Take ur time!
[/s]

People like you with lack of any capacity to read and comprehend simple English words really need to shut up and stay away from the internet.
Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
aresa:

If your PDP uncles couldn't give you 24/7 in 16 years and after looting $20 billion power money, what exactly should Fashola have done in less than a year and without the $20 billion your PDP uncles looted to give you 24/7 power suply?

Can we get an answer please?
Was it not because of the,, 16 years of waste that you voted apc,,?? Was it not fashola that stated that a serious government can guarantee 24/7 electricity supply in six months?? So what is stopping fashola from providing 24/7 electricity I am very sure this very moment you don't have power supply, yet your dull brain will find it worthy to praise your oppressor. Stockholm syndrome dey worry u.
Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by aresa: 8:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
[s]
shala01:

Was it not because of the,, 16 years of waste that you voted apc,,?? Was it not fashola that stated that a serious government can guarantee 24/7 electricity supply in six months?? So what is stopping fashola from providing 24/7 electricity I am very sure this very moment you don't have power supply, yet your dull brain will find it worthy to praise your oppressor. Stockholm syndrome dey worry u.
[/s]

I didn't ask you for meaningless rubbish.

I asked you to explain to us what Fashola should have done or should be doing.

Learn how to read and comprehend.
Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

You are just too stupid to have an intelligent conversation with. Go look for your mate play with
Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by aresa: 10:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
shala01:

You are just too stupid to have an intelligent conversation with. Go look for your mate play with

When people are doing something wrong and if you must criticize them, then you should be able to tell us what they should have done or should be doing.

Only crazy people criticize for no reason and unable to come up with any sane and rational solutions.

What i1 see is either you people are grossly ignorant about the power situation, have zero clue per how we got here and how we get out or your case is the same tribal, bigoted or poitical idiocy.

If you can not offer rational and sane solutions to balance out your objections and criticisms, then keep quiet.
Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by Jesusloveyou: 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
shala01:

If I call Ode now you go complain. Any body with sense will not reason the way you did. Excusing fashola ineffectiveness?l
ur odeism is too much, wetin concern fashola with d rubbish illegal terms&condition that guide d transaction which cannot be reverse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
ur odeism is too much, wetin concern fashola with d rubbish illegal terms&condition that guide d transaction which cannot be reverse
Foolishness na ur surname. If the sales are illegal, while can it be reserved??
Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by aresa: 3:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
shala01:

Foolishness na ur surname. If the sales are illegal, while can it be reserved??

Reversing contracts is not a good thing and there are obvious reasons why the government didn't reverse the sale. Reversing and canceling contracts and sales drives away inventors and investments.

It is very reckless and irresponsible to opine or suggest cancellation with zero knowledge per the terms and details the contract and sale.

Btw, what's any reversal going to do? It won't add 1 MW or give you 24/7 power. Canceling or reversal meana you are going to start from scratch all over again which means many more years to reconstitute the system back into the government and continued darkness.

Come up with sane, rational and sensible solution instead of your meaningless and half baked solutions.

1 Like

Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by byteem: 4:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
aresa:

1. Before apportioning blame to other people, but first admit that PDP's 16 years was worthless, corrupt, incompetent and a failure since they did nothing within the 16 years and the $20 billion power fund they stole and mismanaged gave us the darkness we are experiencing today.

So, the cronies the PDP sold our power infrastructures to were APC and members of their own opposition even though the PAC didn't exist when the sale transpired?

This is very laughable and a good reason why it's always prudent not to ever get into any discussion with your kind, you either are dishonest, ignorant per the facts or you just play dumb for the heck of it. ..

And that's just trash. You and your kind sat silently and shouted GEJ till 2019 and refused to ask any question about power failure, incompetent and our stolen and mismanaged $20 billion power money that gave us nothing but darkness.

When I asked you to ell us exactly what the minister should have done or should be doing to make power stable, I was talking about reversing the sale since that's not going to help the situation, it wont improve anything, but will definitely worsen the situation, create chaos, confusion and set us back some more.

What we need is strong investment in the system from new and credible transmission lines, build more generating units which the current administration is doing.

Building new plants takes time so how exactly do your suggest you get stable power today with all the issues and the fact that it takes years to build new plants? How?

It's one thing to criticism, it's another to be sensible, rational and realistic.

There should be a strong focus on roof top solar where the DISCOs diversify and invest in solar infrastructures, installs solar panels and system on roof tops to generate 24/7 electricity and charge their customers same way they charge now, the only difference is the availability of 24/7 electricity, something their customers are not getting now. They first need to get many people off the National grid till is strong and credible enough to handle the 100,000MW or more that we need.

Germany and Portugal powered their country for days without solar and other renewable energy and without a single drop of oil or gas or coal. This is the future and what we should be investing in instead of new coal plants and gas power plants that takes forever to build and still sent into our worthless transmission lines..

Come back with better and intelligent argument.

GUY DID U PROOFREAD THIS TRASH BEFORE YOU SENT IT COS UR JUST CONTRADICTING URSELF....

PDP OR APC I DNT CARE .. AM A NIGERIAN AND I NEED POWER AND GOOD GOVERNANCE .. THE FACT THAT I THINK FASHOLA IS DAFT DOES NOT MAKE ME A GEJ OR PDP SUPPORTER ..

ND YES IF THE SALE WAS MAINLY TO THE BENEFIT OF KNOWN PDP STALWARTS IT WOULD HAVE BEEN REVERSED.. THE ONLY REASON WHY IT NOT IS BECOS APC GOONS HAVE MAJOR STAKES IN THE DISCOS...

AS FAR AS AM CONCERNED APC IS PDP REBRANDED... SAME OL SAME OL..PDP 16 YEARS AND APC IS NO DIF..

THEY ARE THESAME JUST A NAME CHANGE ...

FASHOLA CLAIMS GOVT IS POWERLESS AGAINST THE DISCOS COS THEY HAVE BEEN ILLEGALLY NOW LEGALLY .(COS HE SAID HE MEANT LEGALLY ) SOLD.. SIMPLY PUT WE ARE AT THEIR MERCY...I DNT AGREE... GOVT HAS A MAJOR FALLBACK CLAUSE IN ITS AGREEMENT WITH THE DISCOS WHICH CAN BE INVOKED TO CALL THEM TO ORDER...

IF YOU TOOK UR TIME TO READ CLOSELY UL UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEANT... FASHOLA CAN SPEAK IN FABLES BUT HE KNOWS HE IS TOO CHICKEN TO DO WHAT IS NEEDED IN THE POWER SECTOR...HE NEEDS TO STEP ON TOES.... HE IS A NOVICE IN THE FIELD..... BUHARI SIS STEPPING ON TOES GREAT .. BUT YOU DNT GO CLEANING YOUR LAWN WHILE YOUR LIVING ROOM IS FILLED WITH MUD...ITS OF NO USE...

ITS SAD THE WAY ALL YOU BUHARI ZOMBIES ACT.. ALWAYS SO DEFENSIVE AT THE SLIGHTEST CRITIQUE...IF AM NOT A PMB SUPPORTER THEN AM A GEJ FAN .. CRAP.. AM NEITHER .. AM A NIGERIAN ...SIMPLE...

OOOK SO WE NEED TO DIVERSIFY IN THE POWER SECTOR .. GREAT WE ALL AGREE... WE NEED TO INVEST INVEST IN OTHER WAYS OF GENERATING ENERGY RATHER THAN DEPENDING ON POWER PLANTS AND GAS TURBINES .. GREAT.. I AGREE.. SO WHAT IS THE GOVT PUTTING IN PLACE TO ENSURE ALL THIS.. HAVE U HEARD OF ARNERGY .. http://www.arnergy.com/... GOVT NEEDS TO PARTNER WITH COMPANIES LIKE THESE ..

WE ALL KNOW THERE IS A PROBLEM ..THAT WHY NIGERIANS CRIED FOR CHANGE ... LET HIM COME OUT AND TELL US THE STEPS GOVT IS TAKING TO SET THINGS RIGHT.. WE ARE TIRED OF THE WHINING AND COMPLAINING .. THEY KEEP TRYING TO JUSTIFY INCOMPETENCE ....

OOK THEY SAID WE SHOULD WAIT ITS JUST ONE YEAR.. OOK .. WE ARE WAITING BUT I CAN BET AT THIS RATE... THREE YEARS FROM NOW THEY WILL STILL BLAME GEJ AND PDP....
Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by Jesusloveyou: 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
shala01:

If the sales are illegal, while can it be reserved??
is like u dont know english, is it hard to comprehend that d terms & condition make it difficult to reverse, that is how ur ineffectual buffoon make it impossible to reverse, d only option now is to throw charges of inefficient and negligence against d buyers in order to force them reverse it. i am done with ur useless brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
[quote author=Jesusloveyou post=46210188][/quote]
Your brainlessness is telling. U stupid no bi small. I am very sure you are not one of the rice eaters.
Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by aresa: 7:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
[s]
byteem:

GUY DID U PROOFREAD THIS TRASH BEFORE YOU SENT IT COS UR JUST CONTRADICTING URSELF....

PDP OR APC I DNT CARE .. AM A NIGERIAN AND I NEED POWER AND GOOD GOVERNANCE .. THE FACT THAT I THINK FASHOLA IS DAFT DOES NOT MAKE ME A GEJ OR PDP SUPPORTER ..

ND YES IF THE SALE WAS MAINLY TO THE BENEFIT OF KNOWN PDP STALWARTS IT WOULD HAVE BEEN REVERSED.. THE ONLY REASON WHY IT NOT IS BECOS APC GOONS HAVE MAJOR STAKES IN THE DISCOS...

AS FAR AS AM CONCERNED APC IS PDP REBRANDED... SAME OL SAME OL..PDP 16 YEARS AND APC IS NO DIF..

THEY ARE THESAME JUST A NAME CHANGE ...

FASHOLA CLAIMS GOVT IS POWERLESS AGAINST THE DISCOS COS THEY HAVE BEEN ILLEGALLY NOW LEGALLY .(COS HE SAID HE MEANT LEGALLY ) SOLD.. SIMPLY PUT WE ARE AT THEIR MERCY...I DNT AGREE... GOVT HAS A MAJOR FALLBACK CLAUSE IN ITS AGREEMENT WITH THE DISCOS WHICH CAN BE INVOKED TO CALL THEM TO ORDER...

IF YOU TOOK UR TIME TO READ CLOSELY UL UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEANT... FASHOLA CAN SPEAK IN FABLES BUT HE KNOWS HE IS TOO CHICKEN TO DO WHAT IS NEEDED IN THE POWER SECTOR...HE NEEDS TO STEP ON TOES.... HE IS A NOVICE IN THE FIELD..... BUHARI SIS STEPPING ON TOES GREAT .. BUT YOU DNT GO CLEANING YOUR LAWN WHILE YOUR LIVING ROOM IS FILLED WITH MUD...ITS OF NO USE...

ITS SAD THE WAY ALL YOU BUHARI ZOMBIES ACT.. ALWAYS SO DEFENSIVE AT THE SLIGHTEST CRITIQUE...IF AM NOT A PMB SUPPORTER THEN AM A GEJ FAN .. CRAP.. AM NEITHER .. AM A NIGERIAN ...SIMPLE...

OOOK SO WE NEED TO DIVERSIFY IN THE POWER SECTOR .. GREAT WE ALL AGREE... WE NEED TO INVEST INVEST IN OTHER WAYS OF GENERATING ENERGY RATHER THAN DEPENDING ON POWER PLANTS AND GAS TURBINES .. GREAT.. I AGREE.. SO WHAT IS THE GOVT PUTTING IN PLACE TO ENSURE ALL THIS.. HAVE U HEARD OF ARNERGY .. http://www.arnergy.com/... GOVT NEEDS TO PARTNER WITH COMPANIES LIKE THESE ..

WE ALL KNOW THERE IS A PROBLEM ..THAT WHY NIGERIANS CRIED FOR CHANGE ... LET HIM COME OUT AND TELL US THE STEPS GOVT IS TAKING TO SET THINGS RIGHT.. WE ARE TIRED OF THE WHINING AND COMPLAINING .. THEY KEEP TRYING TO JUSTIFY INCOMPETENCE ....

OOK THEY SAID WE SHOULD WAIT ITS JUST ONE YEAR.. OOK .. WE ARE WAITING BUT I CAN BET AT THIS RATE... THREE YEARS FROM NOW THEY WILL STILL BLAME GEJ AND PDP....

[/s]

Not interested in your shouting and big Caps.

Make yourself useful by explaining to us what the minister should have done or should be doing.

Any roadside loser can make noise and criticize, but can not formulate sensible and rational solutions to what they are crying and moaning about.
Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by AlanSugar(m): 10:11am On Jun 03, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

People like you with lack of any capacity to read and comprehend simple English words really need to shut up and stay away from the internet.

I only need to look at your moniker to see how extremely stewpiid you are! areARSEhole!
Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by chernest2002: 10:23am On Jun 03, 2016
Make una continue after una tenure all una projects will also be declared illegal, nonsense.
Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by Hush08181801636(m): 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
aresa:

I seriously don't know what part of private many people dontdon't understand.
it's like when you live a room and you decided to buy that same room from the lanlord. let's assume he sold the room to you. you are now the owner anything that goes wrong with it, you're to cater for it.

now the landlord decides to renovate the house while all the roof will be removed. he will need to consult you before he removes your room's. i guess this should be what really affecting Fashola in his case on power sector... before he can do anything on power, he'll need to meet with the people in possession... hush

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares / PDP Governors May Dump Wike Over Party Members Harassment, Romance With APC / Is It Corruption That Has Made PHCN Kept Us In Darkness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 175
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.