Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

IBB Calls For National Prayer. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Calls For National Prayer. (3847 Views)

IBB Calls For Jihad Against Boko Haram - Bbc Hausa / IBB Calls For Creation Of State Police To Fight Terrorism / Ibb Calls For Decentralisation Of Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by ibelab(m): 3:24pm On Aug 24, 2009
i never had iBB say he have done something wrong coolor the law accuse him of any(even due world Bank swiss do exit, waiting and begging to hand over some prove) , so i wonder how he would be given a second chance or forgive. he is clean grin
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by desgiezd(m): 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2009
kellyvivs:

The man only asked for prayer now grin. For all ve sinned and fallen short of his glory. so that shouldn't call 4 abuses

E be like say you no sabi this man at all
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by beystwin: 3:31pm On Aug 24, 2009
blacksta:

Ibb has turned a new leaf . Please give him a chance - This man will try and correct his many wrongs
This is the funniest thing I have read in a long while. grin grin grin
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by Nezan(m): 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2009
kellyvivs:

The man only asked for prayer now grin. For all ve sinned and fallen short of his glory. so that shouldn't call 4 abuses
abi? grin grin
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by osbar67: 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2009
The last time a general requested for this same thing it cost him his life.General Sani Abacha died after this same kind of request.If we decide to grant him his request,he might die with it too because he is the devil himself.Infact we are struggling to get out of the mess he created of this country.That's why his prayer request is not needed.
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by mayrho(m): 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2009
You Again, this time we no go gree make u goal
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by bilymuse: 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2009
[size=15pt]IBB Prayer[/size]

Dear God help us recorver all our money stolen by IBB and supporters and punish them  for legitimatizing corruption in Nigeria
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by ochukoccna: 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2009
Nezan:

abi? grin grin

Has he or any of our past looters [size=14pt]TRULY ,REALLY REPENTED?[/size] When they do, do quickly to heed his advise. Until then, don't be decieved.
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by bawomolo(m): 4:51pm On Aug 24, 2009
they are stealing your money while you pray with your eyes closed.

good advice IBB
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by pak: 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2009
kokoA:

The may have truly changed for good you know undecided

blacksta:

Ibb has turned a new leaf . Please give him a chance - This man will try and correct his many wrongs

hmmm, . . . I think you guys might just be less than 16 years old

as in born after '93.
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by Jakumo(m): 5:47pm On Aug 24, 2009
The self-proclaimed Evil Genius of Minna, former Nigerian military dictator Ibrahim Babangida, knows the Nigerian psyche better than most, and understands how easily obstacles can melt away with the regular invocation of God's name while doling out bribes, puncutated by the strategic physical elimination of foes both real and suspected.

If Ibrahim Babangida sets his sights on becoming the next president of Nigeria, he may very well buy, cajole or kill his way into power and indeed become Nigeria's next president, to the impotent dismay of all his detractors, but, failing that, he will certainly be one of the shadowy king-makers that secretly decide who does become the next head of state,and what financial favors he will be expected to disburse once in power,
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by asha80(m): 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2009
Jakumo:

The self-proclaimed Evil Genius of Minna, former Nigerian military dictator Ibrahim Babangida, knows the Nigerian psyche better than most, and understands how easily obstacles can melt away with the regular invocation of God's name while doling out bribes, puncutated by the strategic physical elimination of foes both real and suspected.

If Ibrahim Babangida sets his sights on becoming the next president of Nigeria, he may very well buy, cajole or kill his way into power and indeed become Nigeria's next president, to the impotent dismay of all his detractors, but, failing that, he will certainly be one of the shadowy king-makers that secretly decide who does become the next head of state,and what financial favors he will be expected to disburse once in power,

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2009
thunda catch am. idiot grin
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by ndcide(m): 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2009
see the guy is now born again lipsrsealed
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by princekevo(m): 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2009
kellyvivs:

One day Devil himself we come out openly in that country and ask for national prayer and you shall quote the above,
The man is even insulting our president by saying tht yaradull is a sick man, WTF
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by mrperfect(m): 6:38pm On Aug 24, 2009
Hey! make una no too face. Can't him say a word again? He faced with camera and he has asked to say something and that exactly what he did.
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by Eziachi: 6:52pm On Aug 24, 2009
The joke here is not IBB, the joke is slaves that call themselves Nigerians with their selective amnesia. If OBJ can come a second time and  nearly had a third stint if not for Ken Nnamani's uncompromising leadership in the senate, IBB might as well make a second coming. The more the comebacks, the more the merrier.

If Yar Adua who makes anybody looks smart can make it to the top in this cesspit called Nigeria, why not IBB too? as Nigeria are programmed to forget so quick.
My candid advise for those lining up now to join his prayers, is make sure you keep one eye wild open.
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by Ameena(f): 8:16pm On Aug 24, 2009
Na wah o! Wonders shall neva end. see who is calling for prayers! Abi has he repented already?
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by pcicero(m): 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2009
A leopard doesn't change its spot. IBB the same yesterday, today and forever till he dies.
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by sjeezy8: 9:00pm On Aug 24, 2009
Lol national prayer because of ramadan but no national prayer for those 700 who died in the north from boko haram.
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by sosisi(f): 9:09pm On Aug 24, 2009
May God punish him severely in this life and the next.
May the souls of those men and women he killed including Dele Giwa's precious soul haunt him day and night until the cold hands of death snatch up his cold soul.
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by udezue(m): 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2009
I pray that meteorites fall on him.
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by sosisi(f): 9:13pm On Aug 24, 2009
udezue:

I pray that meteorites fall on him.

Specifically on his Instruments, crushing his bags of akamu and spilling them on the streets of Minna
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by MrCrackles(m): 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2009
$osisi:

Specifically on his Instruments, crushing his bags of akamu and spilling them on the streets of Minna
shocked shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy grin ISE!!
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by udezue(m): 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2009
LMAO @ Osisi

Iseeeeee A THOUSAND TIMES
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by nex(m): 9:19pm On Aug 24, 2009
IBB is trying to mock Nigerians. He's just trying to ask "you people still believe God will solve your problems abi?"

So Nigerians, continue to pray and wait for God. Don't worry, be happy. Happy People, Happy Dora.
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by walata44(m): 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2009
IBB should just F**f off  with his deceitful prayer. What has prayer achieved for Nigeria? since we are the most religious nation on earth.
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by gamechange(m): 9:36pm On Aug 24, 2009
Listen to the clown talk about not having another country to call our own, fool, I have, thanks to you. It was during your regime that I knew I had no hope but to jettison all plans to stay in Nija, I absconded your hardship and by the grace of God, I was welcome with open arms in the US where i now own and run a company that employs over 200 US citizens. God knows, I would have preferred to use my talent back in Nigeria, but for idiots like IBB, if only you know how many 'me' you created that could have contributed to the development of Nija. The only words you are entitled to is ' to plead for Nigerians forgiveness and ask them to pray on your behalf. Shame on you IBB
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by Omowunmimi(f): 9:40pm On Aug 24, 2009
kehi ibrahim ,wona ba shau ni ! mini ni ? make u leave us now we no say make u tell us anything. leave us for us i beg .
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by snowdrops(m): 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2009
If devil self see IBB for road he go shout blood of jesus!!!
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by nex(m): 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2009
Are you people still praying? God will Judge. By the grace of God. Allah ya issah. Insha Allahu.

Continue to pray for change. Don't take action. Happy People, Happy Leaders.
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by Ndipe(m): 10:01pm On Aug 24, 2009
A slap on the face of Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Ojukwu Hadn't Fought In 1967, What Would Have Become Of N/delta Today? / Jonathan Approves Fresh Allowance For Ex-militants / Dredging Of River Niger Will Soon Be Completed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.