Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

IBB Calls For National Prayer. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Calls For National Prayer. (3846 Views)

IBB Calls For Jihad Against Boko Haram - Bbc Hausa / IBB Calls For Creation Of State Police To Fight Terrorism / Ibb Calls For Decentralisation Of Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by chic2pimp(m): 10:01pm On Aug 24, 2009
$osisi:

Specifically on his Instruments, crushing his bags of akamu and spilling them on the streets of Minna
grin grin grin grin grin LWKM OOOOOO
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by rasputinn(m): 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2009
[size=16pt]What's the prayer point angry,the only prayer IBB should call for is the one asking his family and friends to join him in praying to God almighty to forgive him for all the atrocities he's committed[/size]
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by sjeezy8: 10:58pm On Aug 24, 2009
god helps those who help themselves
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by nex(m): 11:01pm On Aug 24, 2009
Pray on, pray on.
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by walata44(m): 11:03pm On Aug 24, 2009
Checkout this dedicated website for the evil genius.
http://againstbabangida.com/
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by frag(m): 2:40am On Aug 25, 2009
Tell the bastard to shut up!!!!!
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by princekevo(m): 5:37am On Aug 25, 2009
$osisi:

Specifically on his Instruments, crushing his bags of akamu and spilling them on the streets of Minna
smiley smiley grin grin You girls wicked oohh,
If people's curses can kill this man would have being in his grave by now, lol
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by igmacco(m): 6:08am On Aug 25, 2009
IBB pray your way out, you dont need our prayer, i can see you need prayer to live longer from us and kill us more.
i dey pray for my self alone, so i can survive from the evil you did to nigeria
ibb need una prayer so he can come back and take more money, cuz him see say obasanjo don rich pass am, so he wan come add am more to become the richest man on earth,
the only prayer that i can say, is devil visit ibb and the past presidents of this country, they should look up to fashiola, but fashiola well lets wait and see that lagos state is not holding debt of 50billion. 1 luv 9ja, and die there ibb.
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by rasputinn(m): 8:03am On Aug 25, 2009

smiley smiley grin grin You girls wicked oohh,
If people's curses can kill this man would have being in his grave by now, lol

Kevo,how body?
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by princekevo(m): 8:56am On Aug 25, 2009
rasputinn:

Kevo,how body?

I dey fine my brother,
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by GEW: 9:00am On Aug 25, 2009
foolish man. when is he going to change?
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by kirkmikel: 9:13am On Aug 25, 2009
Hmnn Nigerians NigerIANS, prayers is truly what we need irrespective of who is calling for it. All of you judges of IBB have a possible prospect of doing worse than he did
 And to you who claimed IBB SPOILED NIGERIA can you remember a time during IBB;s TENURE THAT YOU WENT TO BED HUNGRY, IF A PERSON LIKE obj.  (in small letters) can be given the pulpit to preach his failures to a certain congregation . Why then can we not observe prayers for our dear nation because IBB suggested it ,and mind you IBB has seen that prayer pass power as a leader and an experienced one for that matter. My guys the way forward is prayers.
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by GEW: 9:17am On Aug 25, 2009
kirkmikel:

Hmnn Nigerians NigerIANS, prayers is truly what we need irrespective of who is calling for it. All of you judges of IBB have a possible prospect of doing worse than he did
 And to you who claimed IBB SPOILED NIGERIA can you remember a time during IBB;s TENURE THAT YOU WENT TO BED HUNGRY, IF A PERSON LIKE obj.  (in small letters) can be given the pulpit to preach his failures to a certain congregation . Why then can we not observe prayers for our dear nation because IBB suggested it ,and mind you IBB has seen that prayer pass power as a leader and an experienced one for that matter. My guys the way forward is prayers.
where did u see people querrying prayer? the man is evil that he calls for prayers doesnt change that
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by princekevo(m): 9:29am On Aug 25, 2009
kirkmikel:

And to you who claimed IBB SPOILED NIGERIA can you remember a time during IBB;s TENURE THAT YOU WENT TO BED HUNGRY, IF A PERSON LIKE obj. (in small letters) can be given the pulpit to preach his failures to a certain congregation . Why then can we not observe prayers for our dear nation because IBB suggested it ,and mind you IBB has seen that prayer pass power as a leader and an experienced one for that matter. My guys the way forward is prayers.

Ok ride on that is individual decisions, Maybe during the cause of your prayer and IBB God himself will come down to earth and overthrew Yaradull himself and bring the change that Nigeria needs.
Like someone has said, when praying with IBB you better keep one of ur eyes open,
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by deb(m): 9:58am On Aug 25, 2009
Is this another ploy to take over government?
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by enet1(m): 10:49am On Aug 25, 2009
the man ne satan,he no fit change.na him bring us to all dis problem wey we get nnow.he be stupid man.
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by solihu(m): 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2009
I beg make una leave story! Una forget say na maradona dey yarn?
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by uchemanga(m): 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2009
major in the problem of nigeria is bad citizenship.
citizens that do only talk and observation!
when will we demand our right sef?
this is a social contract ooooooooo.
its time to stand, we've laid for too long.
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by BigB11(m): 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2009
Absolutely, I see nothing wrong with the message; I take this message as an accurate analysis and factual reporting coming from an individual who clearly understands the cause, effect and solution of Nigerian problems
Instead of wasting time and energy castigating the messenger, why not focus more on the message itself?

You wonder why Nigerians struggle to learn anything.
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by BigB11(m): 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2009
major in the problem of nigeria is bad citizenship.
citizens that do only talk and observation!
when will we demand our right sef?
this is a social contract ooooooooo.
its time to stand, we've laid for too long.

I do see your point.
The same powerless noise makers will return to Nigeria tomorrow to join others to continue to rape the country. Nobody is bold enough to stand up and fight for what is right. They are only good at castigating and hidding simultaneously.

Bunch of hypocrites/cowards.
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by nex(m): 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2009
Let us pray so that IBB and his generations will continue to bastard us.
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by BigB11(m): 4:33pm On Aug 25, 2009
[b]“To our brothers and sisters in the faith and indeed all Nigerians, this is a unique medium to intercede on behalf of our dear nation, to find solutions to our problems and seek the intervention of Allah in all that we do to move the country forward,” the statement read.

Speaking further, IBB as he is fondly called noted that there is no doubt that we are facing some challenges as a nation. It is rather incumbent upon us as citizens to temper our actions with love and patriotism. “We have no other country we can call our own, hence we must collectively make our national life something to cheer about.

“I have implicit faith in the Nigerian project. I have abiding confidence in the abilities of all Nigerians to make things work if we are patriotic enough to provoke such. From the South to the North, from the East to the West, we must embark on moral renewal and attitudinal change to drive the process of our development and growth. We must avoid all the pitfalls of the past and be more resolute in our determination to forge ahead.”
While calling on Nigerians to use the Holy Month to pray for good health of President Umaru Yar’Adua, and several others who might be facing health challenges including Chief Gani Fawehinmi, Babaginda also admonished all the governors, lawmakers, opinion moulders and the political class to have the fear of Allah in all their endeavours for the good of the nation.[/b]
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by gent2ken(m): 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2009
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Firstly Ibb is a Bastard and I dont know what this old fool that enjoy in embezzling Nigeria Money take us For, I cant even Imagine all this Thief can still be talking for Nigeria again after all these their criminal act and I know very soon Mr Monkey OBJ will come and do the same, Sometimes I heard of ibb trying contesting for Civilian President, This pple have gut and I hate their gut, Be warn IBB
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by utotomi10(m): 7:16pm On Aug 25, 2009
The first person he should pray for is himself tongue
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by Qc1(m): 3:43am On Aug 26, 2009
What does IBB know about GOD to begin with ?
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by deb(m): 4:13pm On Aug 26, 2009
The father of corruption who made corrupt practices the norm in Nigeria is asking us to pray. WERE! shocked (Mad man)
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by Praize88(m): 2:48pm On Aug 27, 2009
Ibb is a wolf in a sheep's clothing.of a truth nigeria needs prayers not from his mouth.because he's the brine behind nigeria poor rulership.
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2009
IBB, though cunny, is a very smart individual. He probably knows what the actions and inactions of the current leadership in the country might lead to, hence his call for prayers.

Think I ll probably join him in prayers and add fasting to it.
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by defman: 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2009
God punish the yeye guy. Stupid Idiot. It was during the reign of IBB and Abacha that the practice of Night Vigil began in Nigeria. And they were mostly about praying for the country. May he drop dead, Stupid old fool
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by jamace(m): 3:19am On Aug 28, 2009
Our God is a patient God indeed! grin grin grin grin
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by lanre2u(m): 7:06am On Aug 28, 2009
It is funny and pathetic to see this man that has singlehandedly distroy this country Nigeria still a free man. Anyway its a matter of time, i know that he can never have peace in his life again.

This is a man that has brought us into this mess, nigerian are suffering everyday.
no light, no food, unemployment, poverty, corruption, slavery, bad leagership.

look at where we are today, we are slaves to foreigners in our fatherland, we are slave to them in foreign lands. they distroyed this country future by distroying everything they enjoy during their own upbringing rendering most of our generation useless. we don't even have a say in our own country anymore, recruiting their sons and daughters into power to keep us silense forever to the extent that we don't even know the extent of our suffering anymore(e go better slang), i have something for u, either u repent now of never.

1. U will never be great again, the rest of all una life, u all that destroyed this great nation, will not know peace in ur life, and all generations to come.

2.repent or no repent, God can never forgive all of ur sins cos u people have killed millions upon millions of people.

am waiting to see if all of u people life can be different from what i have just wrote now, its a matter of time. amin.
Re: IBB Calls For National Prayer. by chifum: 8:21am On Aug 28, 2009
i sincerely thank u ibb for ur loving and caring of this country Nigeria, baba iyabo will soon call for prayer during esther make e balance.
the worst of it all is that ibb stil quot the holly book, no problem she mak we pray.My fellow Nigerians ibb knows wht his saying, he said (we should pray that God in his mercy will see us tru from the hands of ibb and the top thief's that we have in this country, if not ,2011 e fit happen.
i never beliv that ibb will still hav the gouts to advice nigerians like this after all he did, may almighty alah judge him in Jesus name. amen.
God will surely inter vain for the betterment of this country by removing those money carriers any how , e fit be tru death u no no, he has done it be4 1998 e fit happen again.
ibb God pass u and i thank God u know, so cool down , prayer warriors are praying all ready to live us alone. live us alone ooooh ibb eh eh eh oshi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Orders FG To Pay El-rufai ₦1m For Passport Seizure / Heavy Jubilation In Portharcourt In Celebration Of End Of Amaechi's Era In Pdp. / APC Ward Leader Murdered In Rivers..pdp Trolls What Do You Say? (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.