Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,652 members, 7,851,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:29 PM

How Did You Propose To Your Wife? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Did You Propose To Your Wife? (32676 Views)

I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) / Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) / When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by banmee(m): 3:46am On Jun 17, 2016
Was taking a stroll with her one day, and I just turned towards her and said "wanna get married"? She looked at me for like two seconds and said "if you don't phuck up, yeah". And that was it. That was fifteen years ago. Seems like yesterday. You know what they say; time flies when you're having fun. cool

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by Evidence1000(m): 3:58am On Jun 17, 2016
DedeNkem:

Looks like a response from an 8yr old. Shame on you dumb f*uck!
Swerve myfriend. You don't have a purpose of your existence .
Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by Ak47young(m): 4:12am On Jun 17, 2016
kimond101:
I put the engagement ring on my wife finger in between Sha'fi and Witr.
*This is the 3 rakah voluntary prayer(divided into 2 and 1) which one makes after the last prayer of the day in Islam.
The space between Sha'fi and Witr is very short to even say long words.
So after giving her the ring we stood up and prayed Witr.

Yes I might not be Mr. Romantic but we got to strive hardly to get Jannah in sha Allah
and u used a ring ko dey deceive ya self
Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by Ishilove: 4:27am On Jun 17, 2016
iAmCharis:
I created a thread for her here on nairaland and proposed to her on the thread. She accepted and we got married some months later. It has been an interesting journey. God has blessed us with a boy already. Expecting another smiley
Ehen! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by Ishilove: 4:28am On Jun 17, 2016
iAmCharis:
It was on my previous account and it went with the NL tsunami that happened two years ago.
How very convenient cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by Ishilove: 4:33am On Jun 17, 2016
GogobiriLalas:
I asked her if she will or she won't and she said she would and so I did
Correct African proposal. Who get time for excess feferity? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by gamunu: 4:38am On Jun 17, 2016
stil working on it...............
Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by Jarus(m): 4:41am On Jun 17, 2016
Met her inside inside public transport Ilorin-Offa and tried to collect her number. She wasn't giving me. We got to Offa and she entered a shop. Entered the shop with her. It took the intervention of the shop keeper before she gave me her number. It didn't take more than 2 days communication before I knew she was the one. That was the beginning. We still joke about it everytime.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by Ishilove: 4:45am On Jun 17, 2016
amtaken:
There was no proposal. We and everybody else knew we were alter bound from day one. Everything happened naturally.
QED. This is what I'm always harping about. Why on earth will you date a person when you know there's no future in the relationship?

All these going on knees thing is so foreign and unnecessary, IMO

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by KingEbukaNaija: 4:45am On Jun 17, 2016
So Ishilove just dey go through this thread , trying to have a vicarious elation at being proposed to . I see you baby girl , I'll come to your wedding o kiss
Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by Jarus(m): 4:46am On Jun 17, 2016
Ishilove:

QED. This is what I'm always harping about. Why on earth will you date a person when you know there's no future in the relationship?

All these going on knees thing is so foreign and unnecessary, IMO

All these going on knees and this public showing are nonsense in my opinion. I can never do it.

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by KingEbukaNaija: 4:46am On Jun 17, 2016
Jarus:
Met her inside inside public transport Ilorin-Offa and tried to collect her number. She wasn't giving me. We got to Offa and she entered a shop. Entered the shop with her. It took the intervention of the shop keeper before she gave me her number. It didn't take more than 2 days communication before I knew she was the one. That was the beginning. We still joke about it everytime.

Jarus is not even single . Oga Nairaland should take note oo

1 Like

Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by Ishilove: 4:48am On Jun 17, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
So Ishilove just dey go through this thread , trying to have a vicarious elation at being proposed to . I see you baby girl , I'll come to your wedding o kiss
Lol. Why will I be elated I'm being proposed to? Is he doing me a favour?

Rather, he should be the one overjoyed I consider him worthy enough to accept his proposal cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by Ishilove: 4:49am On Jun 17, 2016
banmee:
Was taking a stroll with her one day, and I just turned towards her and said "wanna get married"? She looked at me for like two seconds and said "if you don't phuck up, yeah". And that was it. That was fifteen years ago. Seems like yesterday. You know what they say; time flies when you're having fun. cool
I love this cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by Ishilove: 4:52am On Jun 17, 2016
Jarus:

All these going on knees and this public showing are nonsense in my opinion. I can never do it.
Blame Hollywood for this irritating trend. I don't think you need to propose when it is time because you both should have defined your relationship from the outset.

When the man is ready, let him simply ask the lady ''when can my people come and see yours?", and she will understand. That is a proposal on its own.

All the hullabaloo about proposals, pre-wedding photos, bridal shower and other nonsense is what makes people forget that marriage is serious business, and then when they enter they begin to complain.

20 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by KingEbukaNaija: 5:00am On Jun 17, 2016
Ishilove:

Lol. Why will I be elated I'm being proposed to? Is he doing me a favour?

Rather, he should be the one overjoyed I consider him worthy enough to accept his proposal cheesy

True talk . kiss

Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by Niyinficient(m): 5:00am On Jun 17, 2016
#TeamPrincipalBachelor cool
Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by yinkarh187(m): 5:02am On Jun 17, 2016
DedeNkem:
So many kids are here being incoherent like id*iots as usual!

If you have nothing intelligent to say, don't comment on threads you've no clue about!

There are so many id*iots here, it's very easy to detect from their st*upid comments. Some of them just write nonsense to "reserve space"! St*upid fools!

If you have nothing intelligent to write, why not let reasonable people to comment without seeing your st*upidity?
no offense you haven't typed anything reasonable too

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by MicroBox: 5:03am On Jun 17, 2016
Evidence1000:

Wtf is this one saying?
Meaning what?? must you comment on his post, the Muslims folks understood what the guy man is saying and it's really romantic..
This is Romance not religious section ok mtsww *rubbish* making other religion feel inferior
mumu
Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by onadana: 5:05am On Jun 17, 2016
oojehshez:

op u remembered to pay her bride price or u r part of d bring back our girls forum
[color=#006600][quote author=oojehshez post=46643076]

Funny you.I paid the bride price.It's being 10years...I will repropose during our 15year anniversary.
Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by agarawu23(m): 5:23am On Jun 17, 2016
Dandeson1:
#TEAM SINGLE.
#BABY DADA
grin
WE NOR DEY MARRY SHIIIT,
just born for us and "come and go"
werey grin
Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by agarawu23(m): 5:28am On Jun 17, 2016
EgunMogaji:
grin
baba, na your story be this? angry

Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by wonyi: 5:30am On Jun 17, 2016
Dominiquez:
I took her out to summersuit hotel rooftop bar in Asokoro. My friends were already aware and they were there with us.

In the midst of drinking and cracking jokes I started telling everyone what she is to me and how I love her so deep. Before she knew it, I got to up and started addressing everyone and went on my knee and asked her to share her life with me.

That was on 13 December 2015 and our wedding is next week 25th June 2016.

Hmmmmmmm. .....romantic
Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by agarawu23(m): 5:31am On Jun 17, 2016
Adeh39 will see my proposal soon kiss
Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by MicroBox: 5:45am On Jun 17, 2016
DedeNkem:

Looks like a response from an 8yr old. Shame on you dumb f*uck!
Guy you sef dey surprise me, that fuckaad is a young man in his early twenties that wrote JAMB five time. Read his profile and run through some of topics in education
Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by Goddex: 6:02am On Jun 17, 2016
Jarus:

Hahaha . . . . bad guy
Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by Jarus(m): 6:06am On Jun 17, 2016
Ishilove:

Blame Hollywood for this irritating trend. I don't think you need to propose when it is time because you both should have defined your relationship before hand.

When the man is ready, let him simply ask the lady ''when can my people come and see yours?", and she will understand. That is a proposal on its own.

All the hullabaloo about proposals, pre-wedding photos, bridal shower and other nonsense is what makes people forget that marriage is serious business, and then when they enter they begin to complain.

Gbammest.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by Ifebazz(m): 6:11am On Jun 17, 2016
I was shy so I did mine the easy way; I impregnated her. Capish. wink
Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 17, 2016
why all these over the top surprise proposal?

weren't you guys in courtship?

"came as a surprise" "came as a shock". oga o.

he better not psuedo-surprise me in public cos I may not like the shape of the ring.

we will shop for engagement ring together.

9 Likes

Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by sdavirus: 6:15am On Jun 17, 2016
Most likely gonna throw the ring to her, saying "let's do this"
Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by CarrotAndStick: 6:17am On Jun 17, 2016
Flexherbal:
In Africa, we hunt for expensive animals and send to the woman's family, they will understand and send the girl to come and thank you. That means they have accepted.
Hahahahahaha! What part of Africa is that? grin angry

1 Like

Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 17, 2016
Ishilove:
How very convenient cheesy
Even you? You aren't in the know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) / Am I Doing Bad As A Father And Husband / My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.