Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

To All The Nairaland Ladies Trying To Date Me (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To All The Nairaland Ladies Trying To Date Me (pic) (771 Views)

Igbo Girls / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist / I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All The Nairaland Ladies Trying To Date Me (pic) by Keketu(m): 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
Mr Handsome cool
Re: To All The Nairaland Ladies Trying To Date Me (pic) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
Op nothing do you.....we dey your backcheesycheesy

Vicstar come help me see oooo.....shockedshocked

1 Share

Re: To All The Nairaland Ladies Trying To Date Me (pic) by Keketu(m): 3:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Vicstar come help me see oooo.....shockedshocked
doski is that you on your dp? woww. are you?
Re: To All The Nairaland Ladies Trying To Date Me (pic) by MrCork: 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
Keketu:
Mr Handsome cool

angry
Re: To All The Nairaland Ladies Trying To Date Me (pic) by MrCork: 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
Keketu:
Mr Handsome cool

...bro but dont u people hav nice english names in that NIgeria place like Sam, Connor, LAnce, Ryan,Cork, Susan, sally.....how do u expet women to relate when u hav name like Kedundunkeketugundu??...serrrrriously!!! (no ofeinse) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To All The Nairaland Ladies Trying To Date Me (pic) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
undecided
Re: To All The Nairaland Ladies Trying To Date Me (pic) by RexKexMilann: 3:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
Re: To All The Nairaland Ladies Trying To Date Me (pic) by geni340(f): 3:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
op, u took dat pix in oau? faculty of law? looks like d place tho...@dp
Re: To All The Nairaland Ladies Trying To Date Me (pic) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
Re: To All The Nairaland Ladies Trying To Date Me (pic) by RexKexMilann: 3:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
Berlyn:
lipsrsealed
Why would you be crushing on him BTW?
Re: To All The Nairaland Ladies Trying To Date Me (pic) by vicstar(m): 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Vîcstar come help me see oooo.....shockedshocked

ehm! Me no see any peeshure ooh cry

(1) (Reply)

You Will Not Believe What My Date Did To Me / Look @ what diz young lady Wrote On Facebook (pic) / 33 Places Ladies Can Most Likely Meet Husband In Nigeria - Esther Bliss Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.