Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ (10088 Views)

I Just Came Home And Saw Her In The Living Room Collecting Preeq / His Face Is Yellow But His Preeq Is Black (pic) 18+ / Arab Man Leaves His big Joy Stick Exposed Unknowingly (pic) 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ by totowater(f): 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
cry I met this rich and cute dude at a shopping mall on the island....He spent almost 200k on me that day, buying me clothes and a new phone. After doing shakara for 3 weeks I finally decided to allow him get a taste of my honey pot. But when he brought out his joystick I was shocked to see something the lenght of a human hand. I pleaded with him to stop but he finally had his way with me, I was sore down there for a week. Now I am in love with him, I can't stop thinking of him it's just the sex part that scares me. I can't afford to lose his love and money....Please advice me....Thanks all

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ by NLpolice1: 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
Dn't worry ur tin go turn to well finish by d tym he finish

6 Likes

Re: I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
who be this ani mal again shocked

6 Likes

Re: I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ by dingbang(m): 4:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
Spits

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
I blame Buhari

5 Likes

Re: I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ by ProudArewa: 4:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
Come to me mine is moderate
Re: I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
Choose money anytime you are in doubts. Flee from Poverty. Let me ask you. Do you know how many small diccks u will jam before meeting someone nice and rich ? Common, grow some more majora and minora and handle the money man.

Do you know why I am advising you ?

Cos I am an Island rich dude and very nice too. If you understand what I mean.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ by SINZ: 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
Desperate attempt to defame the girl on your DP.

9 Likes

Re: I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ by bukason212(m): 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ewoooooooooooooooooo
Re: I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ by totowater(f): 4:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
ProudArewa:
Come to me mine is moderate
I don't do arewa people

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ by totowater(f): 4:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
Billyonaire:
Choose money anytime you are in doubts. Flee from Poverty. Let me ask you. Do you know how many small diccks u will jam before meeting someone nice and rich ? Common, grow some more majora and minora and handle the money man.

Do you know why I am advising you ?

Cos I am an Island rich dude and very nice too. If you understand what I mean.
Thanks for your advice
Re: I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
I think say una dey like it bigger.
Re: I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 20, 2017

10 Likes

Re: I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
grin op just carry one innocent girl pix put for im dp cheesy....chai darris god ooo cheesy

6 Likes

Re: I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ by thunderfiremods(m): 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
go and join d cucumber crew....u will adapt sharparly...
Re: I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ by Vic99(m): 6:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
olosho!
Re: I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ by agbonkamen(f): 7:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
all the guys insulting op are guys who got complimented with small dick. grin

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ by Emmerich09(m): 8:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
Walks in thread spits and walks out...
Re: I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ by pepemendy(m): 8:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
who's dis one again, olosho ashewo oloshi
Re: I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ by columbus007(m): 8:28pm On Feb 20, 2017
I came here to vomit on this threads am outta here undecided
Re: I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ by enuk80(m): 8:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
eya....NA pesin pikin be dis..u just waste ur mama belle for notin.
Re: I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ by gabi101(m): 8:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
anyone seen the ''F**K CREW'' ...missing them thosmiley
Re: I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
xpect ur kitten to become like " buga" two weeks from nw.....nonsense!!!
Re: I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
dis gals eh!!!....if person has small preeq nw dey will say he CNT satisfy dem....oya na... chop big cassava belleful

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ by fox26: 9:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
so now you can fist yourself and squirt , loose puxxxy
Re: I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ by teganto(m): 9:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
grin chai

Re: I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
angry angry

1 Share

Re: I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ by Fajs: 11:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
agbonkamen:
all the guys insulting op are guys who got complimented with small dick. grin
If a guy dick is small that means the pussy is too wide, well op are you sure u love him or his money? If you love him his joystick size will not matter very soon ur pussy will adjust to the prick size
Re: I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ by luminouz(m): 11:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
totowater:
cry I met this rich and cute dude at a shopping mall on the island....He spent almost 200k on me that day, buying me clothes and a new phone. After doing shakara for 3 weeks I finally decided to allow him get a taste of my honey pot. But when he brought out his joystick I was shocked to see something the lenght of a human hand. I pleaded with him to stop but he finally had his way with me, I was sore down there for a week. Now I am in love with him, I can't stop thinking of him it's just the sex part that scares me. I can't afford to lose his love and money....Please advice me....Thanks all
Lets get this straight! U don't love him..u love his money....
Wtf? Just a week n ur sure u have his love? Smh!
Since u love his money.....endure d sex part..buy vas line..I hear it helps!

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ by alex81(m): 11:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
where is d pic?
Re: I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ by Ajsmart(m): 12:15am On Feb 21, 2017
totowater:

You have joined bhad gang ehn? Trying to handle big things cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Went To His House Without My Panties And This Happened / Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action / Davido Will Not Marry Chioma. Here Is Why (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.