Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

State Of Niger-delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of Niger-delta (2889 Views)

We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta / Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State / Ultimate Warriors of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands 60% Oil Bloc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Of Niger-delta by Sammy07: 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2023
mrvitalis:

Lmfao there is absolutely nothing any Igbo man can do to be trusted in Nigeria ...which politician has been loyal to Nigeria than onu , nwajuba rochas and kalu? I dare you to name one how did they end ?

Igbophobia have been in existence since 1940s when Igbos stated dominating Clark positions n trading all over Nigeria

I personally don't care about Igbo hate not one bit it's normal what I don't understand is

You don't trust Igbo man to be President yet you would rather die than Igbos to exit Nigeria ....that's a mental health issue

One thing is, some of you guys haven't learned how to control your emotions.
You always behave like a woman.

Politics is Politics, No friends, no enemy.
Before I can answer your first question, how do you measure a loyal Nigerian politician??

2. Not only Igbophobia that has been in existence, Yorubaphobia also dey, the major reason why other Nigerians don't show Yorubaphobia is because, a. we learned to balance the relationships between the Nigers. B. We are almost neutral c. We don't pitch tent in one place, we evenly divides it that's why you guys call us 2 faced people d. We accept loses and move on except in some cases (injustice). E. We mostly unite in political process and those that doesn't unites, they don't demean our images

3. No one is forcing you guys to stay, but followed the right process and tell your representatives
Re: State Of Niger-delta by mrvitalis(m): 2:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
Sammy07:

One thing is, some of you guys haven't learned how to control your emotions.
You always behave like a woman.

Politics is Politics, No friends, no enemy.
Before I can answer your first question, how do you measure a loyal Nigerian politician??

2. Not only Igbophobia that has been in existence, Yorubaphobia also dey, the major reason why other Nigerians don't show Yorubaphobia is because, a. we learned to balance the relationships between the Nigers. B. We are almost neutral c. We don't pitch tent in one place, we evenly divides it that's why you guys call us 2 faced people d. We accept loses and move on except in some cases (injustice). E. We mostly unite in political process and those that doesn't unites, they don't demean our images

3. No one is forcing you guys to stay, but followed the right process and tell your representatives
Has an Igbo man not stood in the national assembly and demanded for Biafra ? What happened ?

It's one thing to hate or not trust Igbos but it's another to be so much of a coward you can't even accept you hate someone you hate
Re: State Of Niger-delta by Sammy07: 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
mrvitalis:

Has an Igbo man not stood in the national assembly and demanded for Biafra ? What happened ?

It's one thing to hate or not trust Igbos but it's another to be so much of a coward you can't even accept you hate someone you hate

Is that how it happens in other countries?
Someone will just stand up in National Assembly and demand for biafra?

Has your governors stopped receiving allocations?

Has your senators stopped receiving allocations

Has your house of representatives stopped receiving allocations

Has your local governments stopped receiving allocations

Has your councillors stopped receiving allocations

Has your kings stopped receiving allocations

They are the only people that can make biafra happen
Re: State Of Niger-delta by Sammy07: 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
mrvitalis:

As far as I'm concerned, no southern hates Igbos
Re: State Of Niger-delta by mrvitalis(m): 3:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
Sammy07:

As far as I'm concerned, no southern hates Igbos
Would you like Nigerians to treat your tribe like Igbos ?
Re: State Of Niger-delta by mrvitalis(m): 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2023
Sammy07:

Is that how it happens in other countries?
Someone will just stand up in National Assembly and demand for biafra?

Has your governors stopped receiving allocations?

Has your senators stopped receiving allocations

Has your house of representatives stopped receiving allocations

Has your local governments stopped receiving allocations

Has your councillors stopped receiving allocations

Has your kings stopped receiving allocations

They are the only people that can make biafra happen
Governors would stop receiving allocation because Nigeria have stopped taxing Igbos ? Taking resources from Igbo land ? That's childish
Re: State Of Niger-delta by Sammy07: 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
mrvitalis:

Would you like Nigerians to treat your tribe like Igbos ?

No, but I don't know how exactly Nigerians treated igbos, probably a little explanation will work
Re: State Of Niger-delta by Sammy07: 3:42pm On Jan 10, 2023
mrvitalis:

Governors would stop receiving allocation because Nigeria have stopped taxing Igbos ? Taking resources from Igbo land ? That's childish

You won't pay tax na.

Without taking the steps, no one will take you serious na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Visionless Govt: Reno Omokri reminds Osinbajo of statement against Jonathan / Militants Bomb NPDC Pipeline In Delta State / See The People Who Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.