Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) (67263 Views)

The Power Of Preparation / Leveraging The Law Of Preparation For Success / Is Chief Tony Anenih Dead? See Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
Seun, but why

Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by flokii: 5:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
So sad.. RIP to her

Such pretty lady.. sad
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by wolelove(m): 5:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
Holudarey01:

lol. I experienced it firsthand in the east.
Make I run before people attack me.
I de tell you, dem go don the vex for my comment now but na true grin
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Shakirababy(f): 5:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
Rest In Peace.
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by charijee(f): 5:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
RIP beautiful one embarassed..I feel so sad embarassed
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by tarekamos: 5:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
Cutehector:
Still shocks me till this moment..... Still trying to understand the essence of life.

May her soul rest in peace

Amen, may God grant her eternal rest from this sinful world in Jesus name.
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by ikukuhero: 5:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
Thank you Jesus for journey mercies you've always granted me. Father, I will never take for granted your protection over me and my family. Grant strength to the family of your daughter Joy. Grant them beauty for ashes, praise in place of mourning. Father, wipe away their tears, console them, please do Lord, please do. Grant them joy. What a vain and fragile existence we have as humans! *sad* Rest in peace Joy Akabuike.
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by lastpage: 5:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
PrinxArthur1:
See fine girl just die y don't this motor just go jam atleast 10 fulani herdsmen

You be badt persin!

To the dead lady, may the lord comfort those you left behind.

Rest in "Peace Mass Transit". undecided undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by EagleNest(m): 5:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lord teach me to number my days and apply my heart unto wisdom.

Let's learn to show love while we still breath because the best of a man is like a vapour.

RIP Ada
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by overtlyderanged: 5:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
Cutehector:
Still shocks me till this moment..... Still trying to understand the essence of life.

May her soul rest in peace

Bruh, deeper statements than this are few...
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
wolelove:
I de tell you, dem go don the vex for my comment now but na true grin
you no see tent for the pix
it's so pathetic
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by ResponsibleThug(m): 5:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
I could vividly remember about 5yrs ago. On travelling to east; being my first time. My parents, most especially my Mum, warned me never to enter any of PEACE MASS TRANSIT vehicle when travelling to any destination. I disobeyed the order once and regretted why I travelled on that hell-bound transit. Obedience Pays.

The truth, Peace mass transit drivers are careless and yet they move at a flash speed beyond what they could control.

R.I.P ADA.

1 Like

Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by babestella: 5:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ada, RIP

The Lord will comfort your loved ones.

So sad.
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by victme1(m): 5:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
e pain MEeeeeeee, RIP
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Raphafire101: 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
teepsee:
OMG. When i saw the accident and her pics, I was praying she makes it, although this is not the first time peace mass or any bus is getting involved in an accident, I wonder what makes this one that special.

Now reading this post that she is dead got cold running through my body. So this is how life is, yet some people will be acting as if they can determine there future.

May her soul rest in peace. I hope every accident that involves traveling buses is been reported in social media not targeting peace mass alone.
U spoke my mind, I feel so bad about her death, so pathetic....i prayed for her survival but the worst happened..God save us

1 Like

Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Anusiemgood(m): 6:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
my good God will grant u eternal rest..RIP ada
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
Death! The respecter of no man. D leveller of all men. Rest in peace, beauty. Death can kill u no more.
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Sanchase: 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
The state of Nigerian poor health facilities contributes to loss in millions of lives after surviving accidents. The girl came out coma as reported but poor health facilities to monitor her health status contributed too.

There was a high possibility of her survival having fought her way out of coma but poor medical facilities and inadequate medical staff training will always back fire undecided.

1 Like

Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 6:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
Aayaah see fyn girl..hope she isn't a virgin? Anyways may her gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Arijude(m): 6:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
With the eyes full of tears I say rest in peace Ada m nwanyi.
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by freakffffffffff: 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
Am drown in tears...Rip dear.
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by oneniceguy(m): 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
RIP Ada. May God accept your soul and comfort your family
So sad cry cry
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by annnikky(f): 6:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
Painful mass transit is just taking innocent lives 4 nothing, God pls save us from all this blood sucking demons IJN...ooooo

R. I. P dear
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by annnikky(f): 6:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
Painful mass transit is just taking innocent lives 4 nothing, God pls save us from all this blood sucking demons that doesn't value human life... IJN...ooooo

R. I. P dear
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by pilot77(m): 6:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
Rest with the Lord. Amen
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by mousco(m): 6:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
God have mercy... RIP
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by juvewalex(m): 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
RIP
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by MozB: 6:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
But uptill now I don't seem to understand why this girl's death is a national issue.
I mean, people die in road accidents everyday. Its the same thing on fb now am seeing it on front page. Abeg make we take tins easy before person go get hyper
RIP JOY
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by ddude: 6:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
MARKone:

Is it that you are too daft! To know that loud speakers are used in burial ceremony.
It's absurd my brother to me and to some others. Young girl dies and then partying. A colleague of mine from Akwa Ibom died after a protracted illness and two months after, still in the morgue.
What absurdity! Learnt that they are mopping up cash for the burial.
It's culture but I don't understand the logic in it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Mercy In Mexico Video Of Father and Son Twitter [watch Full Video] / Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) / New Year Greeting And Information About Anomalies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.