Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) (67266 Views)

The Power Of Preparation / Leveraging The Law Of Preparation For Success / Is Chief Tony Anenih Dead? See Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by STENON(f): 5:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
Sad !!!
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Larasisi(f): 5:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
RIP Sweet Heart! May heaven be your abode in eternity.
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
Rip. Your impact lives on
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by jlinkd78(m): 5:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
RIP. Hope u make heaven.
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by eleko1: 5:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
sad God knw best. May we not enter Rest in Peace transportation to great beyond sad embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Fresia01(f): 5:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
I feel so sad...a pure case of gone so soon....so many unfulfilled dreams and ambitions... God I , my family, frnds and well wishers are in ur hands...take charge

2 Likes

Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
Sometimes when you think about how we come into this world and die and the way everyone moves on with their life as if nothing happened you will start wondering the essence of this life.
RIP dear

All men must surely die when their time comes

1 Like

Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by tintongh: 5:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
RIP
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by succyblinks(f): 5:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
K
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
death is like a surprise party indeed
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by ify2016: 5:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
Onwu emele anyi aru. RIP LOVE
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Brethren001(m): 5:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
Dear Lord, pls take control. What is life?

1 Like

Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Abeos(m): 5:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
RIP cry
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Heineken(m): 5:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
It truly pays to be good because nobody Sabi when death go show. Very beautiful girl... Rest in peace Ada. Death is wicked
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
Beautiful lady sad, RIp
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
bunmat007:
R.I.P to the dead.... but they wan troway party self, abi no be speaker i dey see so?

That is one thing I hate about the culture of the Igbos, They will celebrate the death of 3 years old child with heavily funded party
angry
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by NarnieSnyper(m): 5:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
Gaddammit! See this soft barbie. That edible body all gone to waste, i'm wondering how.......#RIP love, wherever u are, dont let that fresh body of urs fade
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
R.I.P. this life na pot of beans
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by mowapa(m): 5:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
And there is provision for music? Are you sure your info is right?
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Richydos(m): 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
The beautiful ones I was once aren't yet born but the little we have keeps vanishing almost untimely WHILE d ugly ones live on......R.I.P dear
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by MARKone(m): 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
bunmat007:
R.I.P to the dead.... but they wan troway party self, abi no be speaker i dey see so?

Is it that you are too daft! To know that loud speakers are used in burial ceremony.

1 Like

Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Enahi(f): 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
Jesus I am speechless, why do you have to die after making it out alive? I don't know you but I know you are special God knows why he decided to take you at the end.
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Divinehenrich(m): 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
Fine girl just go like that.... A painful exit....
May the soul of Joy Akabuike and the souls of the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by prinsam30: 5:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
See Fresh Onion just go like that, God have mercy on us oooooo
Rest In Peaceful Peace
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
wolelove:
Igbo, dem go still drink alcohol ontop the death of this young blood. What a pity. R.I.P to her
lol. I experienced it firsthand in the east.
Make I run before people attack me.
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Obason22(m): 5:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
U're not longer stressing trying to make it in life, hope u made it to the presence of almight God, he giveth and taketh. Rest in Peace.
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Chijosky(m): 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
RIP Nwayi oma..
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by marticeus(m): 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
RIP Joy, God giveth and takeit as it pleases HIM, who can question him, nobody. Continue to rest in Christ's bosom my sister.
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by femolala001(m): 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
bunmat007:
I think say na only me see am o.. Life no get part 2.
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by pwettiejay(f): 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
Eish! Really sad! I was relieved when news surfaced that she was out of coma now, this? cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) / New Year Greeting And Information About Anomalies / No Mercy In Mexico Video Of Father and Son Twitter [watch Full Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.