Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) (67267 Views)

The Power Of Preparation / Leveraging The Law Of Preparation For Success / Is Chief Tony Anenih Dead? See Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Emmanueledu(m): 6:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
So finally it's confirmed! RIP Ada...
Peace mass transit should be banned on all Nigerian roads as a matter of urgency!!!

1 Like

Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
Cutehector:
Still shocks me till this moment..... Still trying to understand the essence of life.

Answer: Serve GOD with all your Heart and Might. Be at peace with God. This earth is a transit to where we all are going.
May GOD Help us all
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
Am deeply touched after all the prayers I threw on facebook for her recovery. Oh God, such an angel, Ada RIP and may God forgive your sins that you may be admitted into heaven..... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Jemc(m): 6:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
Jesus have mercy
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by PreciousBro: 6:50pm On Jun 01, 2016
eyaah this is sad. May her soul rest in peace!
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by goodmanyes: 6:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
My dear RIP. God is God and Good.
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by diva90: 6:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
What a sad loss! Peace mass should be terribly fined or company should be suspended. I believe they have they worst drivers, probably unskilled. The amount of people that have died in peace mass bus accidents just this year alone is alarming. Ride with reputable transporters like chisco and ABC transport.

1 Like

Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by ogelatu: 7:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
Rip
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by bbjummy: 7:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by maureen546: 7:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
Jesus!chai! May her soul rest in peace Amen
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Zane2point4(m): 7:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
[quote author=FXCRAFT post=46178312]
Peace Mass Transit is just another case where money comes before life. Ruthlessness, overspeeding and disregard for passengers' safety are a few of their trademarks.

I know these because I've always travelled with them in the East. It's almost similar to placing your life on a dart board.

To make more money, the company has abandoned the more reliable Toyota buses for Chinese buses that mere breeze continuously adjusts the side mirrors. Nothing in these new Chinese buses acquired by PMT stays in place.

If you look closer to the recent accidents, the buses involved are not Toyota products which have a better safety score. Why the lives of customers would come second to profit bedazzles me.

I pray the internet will bring more awareness about the poor safety measures in PMT and their moribund road marshals.

Exactly I kno a grl who died like 5yra ago thru peace mass its almost similar to this case, that transport companh suppose to be banned 4reva.They are jux run by touts, make dem learn from ITC.
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by agesron(f): 7:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
Can't believe that this pretty is gone, otutu mu mi sha. R I P angel.
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
FXCRAFT:

Peace Mass Transit is just another case where money comes before life. Ruthlessness, overspeeding and disregard for passengers' safety are a few of their trademarks.

I know these because I've always travelled with them in the East. It's almost similar to placing your life on a dart board.

To make more money, the company has abandoned the more reliable Toyota buses for Chinese buses that mere breeze continuously adjusts the side mirrors. Nothing in these new Chinese buses acquired by PMT stays in place.

If you look closer to the recent accidents, the buses involved are not Toyota products which have a better safety score. Why the lives of customers would come second to profit bedazzles me.

I pray the internet will bring more awareness about the poor safety measures in PMT and their moribund road marshals.

Oga!!!Na God dey safe man...so pack well.
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by karllemah44(m): 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
wolelove:
Igbo, dem go still drink alcohol ontop the death of this young blood. What a pity. R.I.P to her
u r so crazy..couldn't help BT laff though I'm sad
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Dubemkelly(m): 7:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
bunmat007:
R.I.P to the dead.... but they wan troway party self, abi no be speaker i dey see so?
Why are you a silly retard?
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by wolelove(m): 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
karllemah44:
u r so crazy..couldn't help BT laff though I'm sad
sounds funny but that's the truth cause I served in the East.
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Nikkygrl: 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
oh death!!!!!! u stink. rest in the bosom of God. fly with the angels. cry cry cry
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by comrChris(m): 7:50pm On Jun 01, 2016
peace mass drivers need serious orientation, majority of them are stubborn n callous

R I P 2 ur soul Ada
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
R.I.P so saddening development.
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Rawzy(m): 8:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
It was indeed a terrible site,that Sunday when i saw the incident.
That kept me thinking about what life is all about May her soul rest in peace
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
RIP ADA.
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Lukenitheooo6(m): 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
ʀɨք Aɖa,ʍaʏ ʏօʊʀ sօʊʟ ʀɛst ɨռ քɛaċɛ
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Nature8(m): 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
Chai! Such beauty.. R.i.p
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by manny4life(m): 8:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ada, naa nke oma.
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Bioboy1213(m): 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
bunmat007:
R.I.P to the dead.... but they wan troway party self, abi no be speaker i dey see so?
no be everything eye see mouth go dey talk........though me too I see am sha, u re right.
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Artistree: 8:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
Spanner4:
Its a pity indeed!

Awaiting the time when God will swallow up death forever( 1saiah 25vs 8
Yes, he will call and the dead will answer because he will have a longing for the work of his own hands!
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by simababe(f): 8:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
RIP to joy. May God protect those of the existing.
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by EYITAYOR231: 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh see future minister of finance and and hero
omg omg may her soul rest in the peace and God knows the best chaaaaiiiiiiii i pity there family and God should be with them to bear the loss
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Ogagaroghene(m): 8:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
Heavenly comfort dear!!
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Lilimax(f): 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
Omg! So she didn't make it cry May God grant her soul eternal rest.Amen.
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Spanner4(m): 9:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
Artistree:

Yes, he will call and the dead will answer because he will have a longing for the work of his own hands!

Yeah, Job's comforting words.

The resurrection hope is a reality.

I sent u a PM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) / New Year Greeting And Information About Anomalies / No Mercy In Mexico Video Of Father and Son Twitter [watch Full Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.