Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,766 members, 7,813,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) (67265 Views)

The Power Of Preparation / Leveraging The Law Of Preparation For Success / Is Chief Tony Anenih Dead? See Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by kelechio47: 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
Rest in peace
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by SarahD(f): 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
Rest in peace dear.
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by jamil002: 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
Such a beauty gone just like that?..R.IP..May God give your family the grace to bear this great loss..
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Bekeey: 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
May her soul Rest In Peace
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by cstr8: 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
Sanchase:
The state of Nigerian poor health facilities contributes to loss in millions of lives after surviving accidents. The girl came out coma as reported but poor health facilities to monitor her health status contributed too.

There was a high possibility of her survival having fought her way out of coma but poor medical facilities and inadequate medical staff training will always back fire undecided.
Exactly.
Coming out of coma was the major battle which she won. A decent health care outfit would have kept her stable.
There is a high probability that She would still be alive today if she was in a first world country. Sad.
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by glossy6(f): 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
teepsee:
OMG. When i saw the accident and her pics, I was praying she makes it, although this is not the first time peace mass or any bus is getting involved in an accident, I wonder what makes this one that special.

Now reading this post that she is dead got cold running through my body. So this is how life is, yet some people will be acting as if they can determine there future.

May her soul rest in peace. I hope every accident that involves traveling buses is been reported in social media not targeting peace mass alone.

Nobody is targeting PMT but their recklessness is next to non, you can confirm from FRSC
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by THUGLIFE101(m): 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
She was very pretty

R I P
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
beautiful girl..see her posing in her convocation gown. And she's gone just like that. vanity upon vanity. neither beauty nor certificates nor wealth can guarantee life. we just have to do good, and hope God gives us the grace to fully accomplish our purpose on earth.This is sad.
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by OnuohaEDOZIE(m): 10:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
IamChuzzy:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-YZAO0guNwjg/V0ay3yj3YDI/AAAAAAAAALk/2HQKMRcVK_Mw-aA1Hwoia-upxH1NxepGwCKgB/s400/Ada%2Bbaby.jpg[/img]

Recall Joy Akabuike a.k.a Ada who was involved in a ghastly motor accident along Umuahia-Okigwe road? She is Dead. Joy fought really hard to defeat death, but sadly she lost the battle hours after coming out of coma. Its is such a pity. Her Funeral holds today and preparations are already on ground. below are photos of the extent of preparation for her burial. Her body has left FMC Umuahia according to the report i just received. The rumors can end now. May her soul rest in perfect peace!

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyofficial.com/2016/06/joy-akabuike-ada-is-dead-see-photos-of.html

....what a world,Death is really an inevitable call we must answer one day but it shouldn't be as young as this.God please forgive us our sins and remove anything that will bring untimely death in our lives again...Rest in peace ADA,rest in peace my TWIN sister who died untimely last year November,rest in peace to all other young departed souls.
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
What a Beauty queen. Hope she makes Heaven. That will make her more beautiful.

Rest In Peace Ada.
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Tinoscarface(m): 10:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
IamChuzzy:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-YZAO0guNwjg/V0ay3yj3YDI/AAAAAAAAALk/2HQKMRcVK_Mw-aA1Hwoia-upxH1NxepGwCKgB/s400/Ada%2Bbaby.jpg[/img]

Recall Joy Akabuike a.k.a Ada who was involved in a ghastly motor accident along Umuahia-Okigwe road? She is Dead. Joy fought really hard to defeat death, but sadly she lost the battle hours after coming out of coma. Its is such a pity. Her Funeral holds today and preparations are already on ground. below are photos of the extent of preparation for her burial. Her body has left FMC Umuahia according to the report i just received. The rumors can end now. May her soul rest in perfect peace!

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyofficial.com/2016/06/joy-akabuike-ada-is-dead-see-photos-of.html

Rest in peace beautiful
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by YOLO1(m): 10:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
What a pretty pretty lady. RIP dear
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by domopps(m): 10:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
May her soul rest in peace!

Amen!
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by teepsee(f): 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
glossy6:

Nobody is targeting PMT but their recklessness is next to non, you can confirm from FRSC
isoryt, but although i don't have any FRSC to confirm but I will believe you cause of one thing. But hope this is how other reckless transport will be reported
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Klington: 11:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
RIP
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by henryhemon(m): 12:10am On Jun 02, 2016
This life is nothing really......I don't her but it hit me so hard......absolutely nothing is worth it in this life.......we should always give God praise each passing day.......it's not by our power but by God's mercy. I hope this will teach us lessons.
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 12:57am On Jun 02, 2016
RIP
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by DedeNkem: 1:02am On Jun 02, 2016
Life is too short to waste.
Enjoy, responsibily, everyday of your life.
You're alive today but you can't be sure if you'll survive tomorrow.
Be safe everyone.
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by lollyberry: 1:30am On Jun 02, 2016
May I and my family not be popular in death In Jesus Name Amen
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by uchwar1: 1:33am On Jun 02, 2016
if I hear say I enter peace again
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Taryur3(m): 3:57am On Jun 02, 2016
I trust igbo people.old men will come to her party to drink and eat and after, they returned home with their walking stick nd toothpick.there lifestyle scared me.
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by TinyIslamic92: 7:01am On Jun 02, 2016
FXCRAFT:

Peace Mass Transit is just another case where money comes before life. Ruthlessness, overspeeding and disregard for passengers' safety are a few of their trademarks.

I know these because I've always travelled with them in the East. It's almost similar to placing your life on a dart board.

To make more money, the company has abandoned the more reliable Toyota buses for Chinese buses that mere breeze continuously adjusts the side mirrors. Nothing in these new Chinese buses acquired by PMT stays in place.

If you look closer to the recent accidents, the buses involved are not Toyota products which have a better safety score. Why the lives of customers would come second to profit bedazzles me.

I pray the internet will bring more awareness about the poor safety measures in PMT and their moribund road marshals.

Mr man the recent one that skid off the road was a Toyota hiace hummer bus
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Richardfred(m): 8:58am On Jun 02, 2016
waw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so sad. My her so R.I.P
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Tedoscar: 9:19am On Jun 02, 2016
So sad.. RIP
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Allansmith: 10:35am On Jun 02, 2016
Rest in Peace Ada.
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by accolyte: 10:55am On Jun 02, 2016
R.I.P
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by sleeknick: 4:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
rest in peace!? she was already resting inside peace bus before they served her death. somebody that peace mass transit killed u are telling her to go there again... mtcheeew. abeg rest in the bossom of the lord jare.. fine geh. wHt a loss
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by niggi4life(m): 4:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
Somewhere, somehow, i just shed tears.
What a beautiful woman.. May her soul rest in peace
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
Artistree:

Yes, he will call and the dead will answer because he will have a longing for the work of his own hands!

Did you get my mail?
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Artistree: 6:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
JMAN05:

Did you get my mail?
I have replied to your pm.
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by brightleave(m): 5:59am On Jun 03, 2016
Behira:
RIP dear
RIP DEAR!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) / No Mercy In Mexico Video Of Father and Son Twitter [watch Full Video] / New Year Greeting And Information About Anomalies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.