Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? (16808 Views)

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 16, 2022
I'm curious... How do you do it? smiley

Help a Nairalander out... I need more answers

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Zonefree(m): 4:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
An employed girlfriend has no business asking for financial help from her boyfriend. She's independent and does not rely on her boyfriend for things she can get for herself.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by candidladyTemp(f): 4:41pm On Feb 16, 2022
smiley

Easy sis.... Since ihave sowed enough whenever iwanna reap shouldn't be an issue...

Just ask.... But observe if he he could actually help with the amount you need...

Modified ::: that humanoid beneath me kindly ignore

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 16, 2022
After a hot round of doking
You make your claim

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Zonefree(m): 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2022
Darkseidxx:
After a hot round of doking
You make your claim
Any promise made on bed is null and void.

117 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
Zonefree:
An employed girlfriend has no business asking for financial help from her boyfriend. She's independent and does not rely on her boyfriend from things she can get for herself.

Swerve... I'll mention the monikers of men here who are dependent on their girlfriends...

You're here complaining... If Nairaland men were gainfully employed, would y'all be spamming threads begging for sure odds and 1k airtime giveaway?

If you have nothing of worth to contribute... Don't take up space reserved for others

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Zonefree(m): 4:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
candidladyTemp:
smiley

Easy sis.... Since ihave sowed enough whenever iwanna reap shouldn't be an issue...

Just ask.... But observe if he he could actually help with the amount you need...

By sowed enough, you mean by surrendering the kpekus?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by candidladyTemp(f): 4:47pm On Feb 16, 2022
Zonefree:

Any promise made on bed is null and void.

Thank you

May this burnt offering iam offering to the earth be accepted so all your heart desires could come to pass

Dudes tend to say all sorta things when they eating the cherry!!!!

9 Likes

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Zonefree(m): 4:47pm On Feb 16, 2022
Datboredberry:

Swerve... I'll mention the monikers of men here who are dependent on their girlfriends...

You're here complaining... If Nairaland men were gainfully employed, would y'all be spamming threads begging for sure odds and 1k airtime giveaway?

If you have nothing of worth to contribute... Don't take up space reserved for others
His money is Our money
My money is My money.

Who are they?

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2022
candidladyTemp:
smiley

Thank you! I can always expect reasonable, intelligent comments from women...esp you smiley

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Zonefree(m): 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Thank you

May this burnt offering iam offering to the earth be accepted so all your heart desires could come to pass

Dudes tend to say all sorta things when they eating the cherry!!!!

Only a foolish woman will believe the words uttered on bed.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by candidladyTemp(f): 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2022
Zonefree:

By sowed enough, you mean by surrendering the kpekus?

Just imagine who iwas tryna bless!!!!

Itake back my blessing......

And by sow imeant investing both financially and sexually silly

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Jeon(f): 4:51pm On Feb 16, 2022
I don't know why. I'm not the type of person that ask for help in any form from people.

11 Likes

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Zonefree(m): 4:52pm On Feb 16, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Just imagine who iwas tryna bless!!!!

Itake back my blessing......

And by sow imeant investing both financially and sexually silly
The last Nigerian girl that invested financially on her boyfriend died of excess thinking in February 1930 after the Aba women riot.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 16, 2022
Zonefree:

His money is Our money
My money is My money.

Who are they?
I'm sorry... If I were to follow the footsteps of Nigerian men, I would be trying to scam you with sad sob stories using fake pictures from the internet...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Zonefree(m): 4:56pm On Feb 16, 2022
Datboredberry:
I'm sorry... If I were to follow the footsteps of Nigerian men, I would be trying to scam you with sad sob stories using fake pictures from the internet...

You can only scam the SIMPle guys. I derive joy reading sad sob stories from Nigerian girls. It's orgasmic to my soul.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 16, 2022
Jeon:
I don't know why.
I'm not the type of person that ask for help in any form from people.
I can relate...

I lost some money recently... Boyfriend was worried... I haven't gotten it back, but I'm alright...

We were discussing it this afternoon... I wondered, if I had needed the money from him...(it's a huge amount, so it's impossible)...how would I ask?

Don't mind that dude up there...

But it's an interesting topic, "how do couples ask eachother for help?"...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by candidladyTemp(f): 5:25pm On Feb 16, 2022
Datboredberry:
Thank you! I can always expect reasonable, intelligent comments from women...esp you smiley

Anytime Queenie

Don't let those inferior species think we can't survive without em smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by candidladyTemp(f): 5:29pm On Feb 16, 2022
Zonefree:

You can only scam the SIMPle guys. I derive joy reading sad sob stories from Nigerian girls. It's orgasmic to my soul.

Smh

Rather than grow crops why not grow up ... It is more profitable growing UP

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Zonefree(m): 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Smh

Rather than grow crops why not grow up ... It is more profitable growing UP
I'll advice you limit your weed consumption rate. It's now affecting your reasoning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by helinues: 5:38pm On Feb 16, 2022
There was a time I was out of the country, when returning, I told my then GF that I was broke . She wasn't working then

So when I got to the country, she came to visit me and we were gisting. She knew money or no money, I must do new clothes shopping which she normally picked some inside.

We were just playing then I noticed something at the back of her pocket, what was that, she said it was the money she arranged for me as I said I am broke. I just smiled, she was like, you are making jest of me cos the money is small, I just ignored.

When she was about to leave, it's time to pick some clothes, while doing that, she stumbled on the money I hid inside the bag.

Well I was actually joking about not having money just to test her but she brought me some..

36 Likes

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by candidladyTemp(f): 5:42pm On Feb 16, 2022
Zonefree:

I'll advice you limit your weed consumption rate. It's now affecting your reasoning.

Like its your money iused in purchasing it ba? undecided

Bout my reasoning the natural herbs emancipated my soul from your fake genders gimmicks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 16, 2022
helinues:
There was a time I was out of the country, when returning, I told my then GF that I was broke . She wasn't working then

So when I got to the country, she came to visit me and we were gisting. She knew money or no money, I must do new clothes shopping which she normally picked some inside.

We were just playing then I noticed something at the back of her pocket, what was that, she said it was the money she arranged for me as I said I am broke. I just smiled, she was like, you are making jest of me cos the money is small, I just ignored.

When she was about to leave, it's time to pick some clothes, while doing that, she stumbled on the money I hid inside the bag.

Well I was actually joking about not having money just to test her but she brought me some..

Thank you! That hypocrite is up there making it seem as though there aren't relationships where the woman financially assisted her man...

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 16, 2022

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 16, 2022
Zonefree:

Are you okay?

90 percent of the "I need help" stories on Nairaland were written by men... They are also the ones spamming threads with their bank accounts begging so they 'fit chop'...

So what's your point?

You are here feeling all high an mighty because some women and MEN ask their partners for financial assistance and you don't? Yet, you don't mind that your fellow men have made online begging a full-time job...

Because demanding from strangers on the internet is an act of self-pride...

13 Likes

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Zonefree(m): 6:09pm On Feb 16, 2022
Datboredberry:
Are you okay?

90 percent of the "I need help" stories on Nairaland were written by men... They are also the ones spamming threads with their bank accounts begging so they 'fit chop'...

So what's your point?

You are here feeling all high an mighty because some women and MEN ask their partners for financial assistance and you don't? Yet, you don't mind that your fellow men have made online begging a full-time job...

Because demanding from strangers on the internet is an act of self-pride...
You're boring...get a job!

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 16, 2022
Senomii:
you're a kid, so you can't relate...

I'll change the question for you..."How do you ask you daddy for money?"

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Zonefree(m): 6:11pm On Feb 16, 2022
helinues:

So, where's the girlfriend now?

No sane guy discard a good girl. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by helinues: 6:13pm On Feb 16, 2022
Datboredberry:
Thank you! That hypocrite is up there making it seem as though there aren't relationships where the woman financially assisted her man...

Honestly, good and home trained girls are still there in Nigeria. All depends on your circle..

May be I am just fortunate Sha cos no regrets about past or present relating to Nigeria ladies

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 16, 2022
Datboredberry:
you're a kid, so you can't relate...

I'll change the question for you..."How do you ask you daddy for money?"
I only allow him pay my fees (so he won't feel totally let off his duty)

How do u ask ur mom 4 money?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All Nairalander Needed Here / Wrong Reasons To Get Married. / ooh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.