Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) (96897 Views)

Review Of The Infinix X-pen: Is It Worth N4,500? (PICS) / Glo I Would Never Forgive You For This. / If You Buy This Phone, God Won't Forgive You!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by kingDELE(m): 11:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
I swear na because u no get d money. If u get am, u go buy am
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by addicted268(f): 1:09am On Jun 02, 2016
Does d phone have baba God's phone number on speed dial? shocked
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by Xhaka(m): 6:49am On Jun 02, 2016
Only if i can call God and he guarantees me of a place in heaven.
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by Ayomideen(m): 10:02am On Jun 02, 2016
if I carry my money buy dis fone...na my children for house suppose carry cane start to dey wipe me

1 Like

Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 02, 2016
lol if u get d money u go buy am but think of it the likes of iphone 6s and Samsung or Even Xiaomi get beta specs than that phone
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by Austin234(m): 11:26am On Jun 02, 2016
In as much as i applaud the wizardry of the Chinese craftmen who made this, i cannot use my hard earned money to buy it even for a 100k

femmysin:
Smartphone being sold at 4.9million Naira

Have you ever seen the price tag on a phone and thought “Why is this phone this expensive, can it call heaven?”

Phone being sold for N4.9million
For many people who think having the latest smartphone is a sign of affluence or showing “i have finally arrived”, this phone is bound to make you think twice.

Known as Solarin, this latest luxury smartphone which is being hyped for it’s “military-grade” security, is currently among the most expensive phones (if not the most expensive) in the world.

The phone which is set to be sold at $14,000, £9,500 or 4.9million Naira, is currently more expensive than the apple iphone6 series and the Samsung galaxy s7, which are among the most expensive luxury phones available.

The Solarin was launched by Chinese social networking service Renren and a group known as Sirin labs.

The phone is definitely not for the ‘common man’ as you’d have to save for several years possibly, just to be able to spend such an amount on one. Have you also thought about what can happen to your heart should robbers take it away from you? That’ll be straight heart attack ooo.

This begs the question: who in their right mind would want to spend such an amount on a phone? It can only be someone who has several investments in real estate and stocks and shares maybe.

What do you think?

Naij.com
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by smiliyB(f): 12:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
[quote author=femmysin post=46177468]Smartphone is cute...very portable,if I get dat kind of money,I will buy it #nolie walahi. cool
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by smiliyB(f): 12:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
njiasi30:
God knows,I can't buy it even if I ve d money. Dere re millions of ppl dat I can assist with dat amount of money no matter how little. God pls bless me so dat I can b a blessing to others. cheesy

you can still bless them n buy it,if you have dat kind of money,it just ordinary 4.9mil #notmuch I just tryin to make common sense,like u'r using a phone of 20k and above,sm ppl wil tell you I can't buy dat kind of costly phone,wetin I wan use am do.Life get different stages,if you get to that stage u will understd wink

1 Like

Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by joesmarty(m): 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
even if I have the money for this device, I don't see myself buying it.
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by Mprex(f): 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
mutvy:
I thought the screen of the phone will be made from diamond and the metal body from platinum. Bullshit!!!
I tire
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by njiasi30(f): 1:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
smiliyB:
you can still bless them n buy it,if you have dat kind of money,it just ordinary 4.9mil #notmuch I just tryin to make common sense,like u'r using a phone of 20k and above,sm ppl wil tell you I can't buy dat kind of costly phone,wetin I wan use am do.Life get different stages,if you get to that stage u will understd wink
My dear, i always learn to spend wisely OK grin
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by Skmoda360(m): 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
MaziOmenuko:
You've been saying baba God answer my call, now see phone wey get God's direct line u no wan buy.
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
I remember when Fashola tried to aggressively drive chronically optimistic but dangerously poor people out of Lagos Island with KAI, no Okada and no Hawking.. people abused him.. I think Buhari is listening.. the poor should never aspire beyond their means of livelihood
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
After two years of R&D at bespoke facilities in Sweden and Tel Aviv,Israeli start-up, Sirin Labs hasunveiled its $16,500 (N3.3m) military grade security smart phone- SOLARIN, aimed atthe international business person who carries a lot of sensitive information but does not want to compromise on usability, quality or design. The phone is made up of over 2,500 inner components within a meticulously designed exterior toachieve fast, seamless connectivity across any continent.The super- high- end phone incorporates "military grade" encryption integrated into its hardware. There is also a physical "Security Switch" that puts the phone into a "shielded mode" for making secure phone calls,Sirin Labs said inits announcementSOLARIN combines advanced technology to make what we believe is the best mobile phone in the world.We do not accept that price drives what is available in technology. With SOLARIN, we break the rules, says’Moshe Hogeg, President and Co-founder, Sirin Labs.The phone also sports a 5.5-inchLED display with a 2K 2,048×1,080-pixel resolution screen. Behind is a 23.8-megapixel camera, and its sound system boasts three bass-boosted speakers. It uses WiGig technology, which allows for speeds of up to 4.6Gbps.Tough Corning® Gorilla® Glass 4 was used to help protect the curved display screen as well as the camera lens and a technical leather back panel.The device will be available at select stores in the UK from June30.Just wonder how many Nigerians can shell out a whooping N3.3m for a smartphone…
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by chineduemmao: 3:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
OP you should have said more about the phone naa... it get redtoot? it fit find im self if person thief am? the screen no de break abi? na that one worse pass. eeehe and again it get where person fit put bullet you know as a security gadget wey im be. anyway if the features dey extraordinary i fit buy if i get the money, not if it come be all these android and blackberry wey dey annoy person die...
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by Allen97(m): 4:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
percyshelu:
spend d money if u got it, Life too small.... na only poor man dey say small stout bitter
brother u can lead the way
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by girl4rmspace(f): 4:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
easrael:
Poor people's thread

not really...i can afford it if i wanted to, but i wont be stupid enough to do so. Its specs would get outdated in a few years and then what? You start searching for the next overly expensive phone?

#WasteOfFunds
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by girl4rmspace(f): 4:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
whitecloth:

That's the point bro, left to me though I have less than a 100k in my acct, but I tell you solemnly if the things on the phone are worth the price I can buy it if I have the money.

so if you had 10million you would go for it?
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by chineduemmao: 4:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
girl4rmspace:

not really...i can afford it if i wanted to, but i wont be stupid enough to do so. Its specs would get outdated in a few years and then what? You start searching for the next overly expensive phone?

#WasteOfFunds
EFCC''' fraud! fraud!!
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by tboibamz: 4:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
Some personalities might need a phone with military grade security.

So quit talking like kids.
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by femmysin(m): 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
easrael:
Poor people's thread

Rich man waiting for you to buy and upload d pix ooo.
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by Bunk3R: 6:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
OP. Are you the security for heaven? Please dont go saying God will not forgivesomeone for buying something he earned with his money. You are not and will never be the mouth piece of my Lord.
Speaking on the topic of the phone, for whatsoever reason said phone is priced as such is a concern of the company alone, aftrr it Is neither your loss nor is it your gain if the company sells the product. Neither is it your concern if someone decides to buy the product at that price, after all, i dont see you on a bugatti blog preaching the economic benefits of using a Honda accord. Whosoever sees it fit to purchase this product has his/her reasons to do so and as long as they didnt borrow money from you to buy it then it is not and will never be any of your business/concern.

To finish up, i will like to strongly state that just because of your statement as the topic, if i had the means to spend extravagantly, i would buy 5 of this phone. 4 to smash and one to dash out, why? BECAUSE I CAN AND FEEL LIKE IT just to prove my point to you.

1 Like

Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by whitecloth: 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
girl4rmspace:

so if you had 10million you would go for it?
Yes I can, if am receiving that amount you stated above per month as salary, and the things on the phone is worth it, I'll buy.
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by girl4rmspace(f): 9:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
whitecloth:

Yes I can, if am receiving that amount you stated above per month as salary, and the things on the phone is worth it, I'll buy.

Why would anyone pay you 10 mill per month? I meant if you had 10 million in your account..... Not earning 10 million monthly
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by ibawon(m): 9:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
4.5million is no big deal at all, I got three customers who come to our store (YES MOBILE, LEKKI) To get phones and they all use VERTU SMARTPHONE, The cheapest amongst their phones is the one for 3 mill. while the most expensive of them is 6 million (the Bentley edition) .
So what's the big deal, Abeg no make this kind statement for RICH MAN side.
God punish poverty.

1 Like

Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by OMAR12: 11:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
does the phone charge on it own.. and can I use it to call baba God?
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by whitecloth: 11:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
Hmmmmm, I've been thinking of ways to answer this that you'll perfectly understand,
girl4rmspace:

Why would anyone pay you 10 mill per month?
Don't be surprise, some companies pay near to that on the surface of this planet, coupled with personal biz and all of the above, some people pocket such amount per month, even in this country.

girl4rmspace:

I meant if you had 10 million in your account..... Not earning 10 million monthly…
If I have 10 million I can pocket a 4.9 million naira phone, the house beside ours here cost 6 million, and it came out of someone's pocket o.

Am not trying to prove expensive or big boy o, am just saying if I have enough money to spare and the phone worth the price I can buy.
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by chineduemmao: 11:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
ibawon:
4.5million is no big deal at all, I got three customers who come to our store (YES MOBILE, LEKKI) To get phones and they all use VERTU SMARTPHONE, The cheapest amongst their phones is the one for 3 mill. while the most expensive of them is 6 million (the Bentley edition) .
So what's the big deal, Abeg no make this kind statement for RICH MAN side.
God punish poverty.
honestly speaking i never knew a phone could cost that much...
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by saxby(f): 12:25am On Jun 03, 2016
Jst like that??
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by Adshine1: 2:44am On Jun 03, 2016
But I know how to get this phone without paying a single dime. Using bitcoin and online dollar market. If you are interested message me via WhatsApp on 08067630969. This is not a joke ooo... Take it seriously and start making it...
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by Xhaka(m): 4:44am On Jun 03, 2016
Pictures please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Free And Easy Way To Get Ur 2go Password And Username Back / Samsung Galaxy S4 To Launch In March / Lady Mistakenly Buys N15k MTN Airtime Instead Of N1500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.