Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) (96847 Views)

Review Of The Infinix X-pen: Is It Worth N4,500? (PICS) / Glo I Would Never Forgive You For This. / If You Buy This Phone, God Won't Forgive You!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by Chikwado1991(m): 6:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
I did rather buy iPhone 6 than toying with thunder bolt
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by Chuksyno(m): 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
njiasi30:
God knows,I can't buy it even if I ve d money. Dere re millions of ppl dat I can assist with dat amount of money no matter how little. God pls bless me so dat I can b a blessing to others. cheesy

Noted by God. You are the light from whom everyone who doesn't have power supply could tap and see.
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by CioAngels(f): 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
femmysin:

https://www.naij.com/846733-buy-phone-god-will-not-forgive-photos.html
No not a real estate investor but fantastically corrupt, looting, thieving Nigerian politicians.
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by njiasi30(f): 6:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
Chuksyno:
Noted by God. You are the light from whom everyone who doesn't have power supply could tap and see.
grin grin grin
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by hazvat(f): 6:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
it's a big shame on the phone if it uses same type of mtn line that my Nokia torch light uses.
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by Euckybaby(f): 7:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
You buy today and tomorrow your brothers keeper will just collect it and keep for you
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by Haryohdeji(m): 7:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
easrael:
Poor people's thread
your response show U er poor...you are among the people PMBuhari is Planning to pay monthly 5k for
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by godchildjayboy(m): 7:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
As soon as the phone arrival Nigeria, I am getting one for myself. I bet it worth the amount.
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by abbey622: 7:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
This is marketed to business executives. Top level directors and CEOs or celebrities aiming to keep their lives private. In this era of cyber crimes and data leaks,4.9million is chicken change compared to the cost of a cyber attack on a global company.

1 Like

Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by asadike(f): 7:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
DMLords:

Babe eh.... na so you dope reach? shape gi dikwa nma oh
Dalu Nwokeoma
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by greatman247(m): 7:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
njiasi30:
God knows,I can't buy it even if I ve d money. Dere re millions of ppl dat I can assist with dat amount of money no matter how little. God pls bless me so dat I can b a blessing to others. cheesy

U won't help anyone when the money comes. You don't say what you'd do before money comes. Wait until it comes. If it comes now that's when you suddenly remember someone who has offended you so bad since 8 years ago. You'd remember people who looked down on u when u have nothing and you'd want to messmerize them back. Money is a spirit. Most people have some really bad intentions before money and when money comes they get touched by situations that will make them want to help. They just let whatever grudges they have toward another person go away. But most persons may have good intention really before money comes but they get influenced negatively when d money comes, Example are Naija politicians. Most of them from the street have good intentions before getting to power but after they taste money they'd turn their back to the poor masses from the same street.
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by truth12(m): 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
YOU CANT BUY, KEEP YOUR MONEY . YOU CAN ? SWIPE YOUR CARD. ITS AS EASY AS THAT.
BEFORE NKO? WHO ELSE GO BUY AM, THE POOR, AVERAGE? ITS ONLY THE RICH WITH #DOPE AMOUNT OF MONEY IN THEIR ACCOUNT. EXCEPT THOSE WHO WANTS TO BELONG
AND P.S EVEN THE BIBLE NO FIT CALL HEAVEN.
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by Mypeople2(m): 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
OP, specification of the phone please
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by Theoflux(m): 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
This white people wont succeed selling this product in other parts of the world. But would succeed selling it in Nigeria... kai, oyinbo don wash our brain finish. I guess Dino Melaye of #KogiWestSD has gotten his own copy.
People are struggling to feed just once a day and some people would be buying phones of N4.5m, what greedy and heartless felows. God is watching, I relax my case.
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by omotroyz(m): 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
njiasi30:

with the little u have, u can start blessing others. u Dont have to hit it big before u should start blessing others. as long as u Dont beg to feed, u are blessed already. so start blessing the less privilege, so that when u have more u will still be blessing others.
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by integritylady(f): 8:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
psucc:
Waiting for the first hip hop star to buy.

And don't be surprised, the first Nigerian to buy may be announced next week.

apart from that, why will u get a phone u don't even know 90% of it's functions?
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by omotroyz(m): 8:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
greatman247:

U won't help anyone when the money comes. You don't say what you'd do before money comes. Wait until it comes. If it comes now that's when you suddenly remember someone who has offended you so bad since 8 years ago. You'd remember people who looked down on u when u have nothing and you'd want to messmerize them back. Money is a spirit. Most people have some really bad intentions before money and when money comes they get touched by situations that will make them want to help. They just let whatever grudges they have toward another person go away. But most persons may have good intention really before money comes but they get influenced negatively when d money comes, Example are Naija politicians. Most of them from the street have good intentions before getting to power but after they taste money they'd turn their back to the poor masses from the same street.

she can't bless other people when she become Rich cos she is not practicing it now that she has little. and oh money does not have spirit. don't let your belief affect your thinking. being good is different from having good intention. once you are good at helping people with d little u have, then u will help more people when u blow. even bad people sometimes have good intention. so Dont say that money has spirit.
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by omotroyz(m): 8:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
integritylady:

apart from that, why will u get a phone u don't even know 90% of it's functions?
when u bought your first phone, did u know 90% of its functions? just curious
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by gboyeng: 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
Waiting for the Chinese version.
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by newman3019: 8:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
delishpot:
No be GOD give me the money wey I go take buy am?
Don't forget some money devil give people for distruction,no sensible person will use such money on a may phone.
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by Xeedorf: 8:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
Baba please answer my call o. Eni na mofe ra solarin phone 4.9million.... maje ki ota bere wipe niboni olorun mi wa o
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by ekume: 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
I will buy it only if the phone can tell me when i will die,what will kill me and when Jesus Christ will come back.
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by banmee(m): 8:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
njiasi30:

Poor man mentality.
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by door2(m): 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
Plss which of the solarin? Tai or tunde ?
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by shuggah(m): 8:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
this phone is mainly for company executives, and other who is who in both the economy and security sector of the world who need to keep lots of their stuffs private and hackfree.. at least with this phone teebillz won't claim his instagram account was hacked
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by TruthHurts1(m): 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
THIS IS WHY THE PHONE IS SO EXPENSIVE

It has the best screen, the best daylight smart phone camera, the richest and loudest speakers, more 4G LTE bands than any other phone ever, and WiFi speeds up to ten times faster than today's networks.

Sirin Labs which manufactures the phone is based in Israel. According to them you can download a full HD movie in just five seconds.

The one hitch is the price tag.

Got a spare $17,000? The basic model is an eye-watering £9,500 plus VAT, or $16,560 including U.S. taxes.

It features a 23.8-megapixel camera, with laser autofocus and four-tone flash, plus a front-facing flash and 5.5" IPS LED 2k resolution screen, as well as a 120% sRGB colour gamut.

The sound system sound uses three bass-boosted speakers, linked through a smart amplifier to maximize volume but control distortion, and can go up to 90 decibels.

As for design, it seems they've consciously avoided the ostentatious bling you might expect from a phone in this price range opting for a simple titanium and leather design.

Hollywood stars Leanardo Di Caprio and Tom Hardy were present at the launching of the phone in London.

[/size]http://edition.cnn.com/2016/06/01/travel/solarin-super-secure-android-smart-phone/
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by saintkeppy(m): 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
Solarin ko Folarin ni ....dem wan tell me d phone xpensive pass Toyota Venza?
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by PrinceAfo911(m): 9:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
if it can detect bomb I can buy it, its very cheap sef mtchewww
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by YOLO1(m): 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
Even Dangote won't buy it but u will see it in the hand of all these upcoming celebrities with misplaced priorities.
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by vicktaur(m): 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
China Don come o
weda SOLARIN OR FOLARIN

CHINKO NA CHINKO
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by olanshile2016(m): 10:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
shey u can cook with it
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
njiasi30:

Amen and BLESS Me too Lord so I can be a big Blessing to others.

)Best post) @njiasi30

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Free And Easy Way To Get Ur 2go Password And Username Back / Samsung Galaxy S4 To Launch In March / Lady Mistakenly Buys N15k MTN Airtime Instead Of N1500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.