Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Why Did You Break-up With Your First Boyfriend/girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Break-up With Your First Boyfriend/girlfriend? (3322 Views)

How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady / Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did You Break-up With Your First Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Loyalblak007(f): 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
Distance....cheating.....sex.....Money.....??...
Re: Why Did You Break-up With Your First Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Twaci(f): 5:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
Mumsi cheesy
Re: Why Did You Break-up With Your First Boyfriend/girlfriend? by elderken(m): 5:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
Very simple: the gal was a fucking double datting. Cheat. Well not like I cared.
Re: Why Did You Break-up With Your First Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
insecurity wunt stop calling me womanizer till I got tired and went my new way
Re: Why Did You Break-up With Your First Boyfriend/girlfriend? by TeamJoyce(f): 5:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
Mine is distance, he moved to Abuja while I live in Lagos,so he and I had to go our separate ways.
Re: Why Did You Break-up With Your First Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
moni

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Break-up With Your First Boyfriend/girlfriend? by BrideOfDracula(f): 5:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
Different lifepaths. He went to the "big house" as I left for the big city.
Re: Why Did You Break-up With Your First Boyfriend/girlfriend? by vicstar(m): 5:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
distance bro! Distance cry cry

Re: Why Did You Break-up With Your First Boyfriend/girlfriend? by kenkenny55(m): 5:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
She said am too big for her blablabla nd she bounced. Nd later came apologising lol.....
Re: Why Did You Break-up With Your First Boyfriend/girlfriend? by shamsuRana(m): 5:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
Loyalblak007:
Distance....cheating.....sex.....Money.....??...

We never broke up..

I loved her up and till the day she came to my wedding dinner.It just didn't work out.
Re: Why Did You Break-up With Your First Boyfriend/girlfriend? by dollyjoy(f): 5:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
He said he can't control me. undecided
Re: Why Did You Break-up With Your First Boyfriend/girlfriend? by NarnieSnyper(m): 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
Forging of different paths for different purpose, in simpler terms, Na Distance cause am
Re: Why Did You Break-up With Your First Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Yuneehk(f): 6:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
He was too clingy. More like a monitoring being!
Re: Why Did You Break-up With Your First Boyfriend/girlfriend? by firstking01(m): 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ud, i'm sorry i can't continue with this relationship i want to follow christ fully...thats the exact message she sent me, and i hands off immediately.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Break-up With Your First Boyfriend/girlfriend? by rawpadgin(m): 6:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
i was like 15 then now 30plus. cant't remember
Re: Why Did You Break-up With Your First Boyfriend/girlfriend? by David25(m): 6:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
dollyjoy:
He said he can't control me. undecided
I think I know why smiley
Re: Why Did You Break-up With Your First Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Fernandowski(m): 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
cus

the hoe wasn't loyal

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Break-up With Your First Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
I gave her two eggs, told her to fry one and boil one..

you won't believe she fried the wrong egg and boiled the wrong one, so I broke up with her angry

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Break-up With Your First Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
Yuneehk:
He was too clingy. More like a monitoring being!

do you mean monitoring spirit?
Re: Why Did You Break-up With Your First Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Yuneehk(f): 8:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
discoprophet:

do you mean monitoring spirit?
LOL! He's a human being and not a spirit
Re: Why Did You Break-up With Your First Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
Yuneehk:

LOL! He's a human being and not a spirit

So you 're the yuneehk my neighbour's been crushing on here? His gf loves him but the guy thinks negative.

I told the guy he should stick to his woman cos he hasn't got a chance, not when i might be coming for you, nigga wouldn't hear of that..
Re: Why Did You Break-up With Your First Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Rukkydelta(f): 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
I don't have an ex
Re: Why Did You Break-up With Your First Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Surfboard(m): 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
Op, you won't mind your business abi? Ahan!!!! tongue tongue
Re: Why Did You Break-up With Your First Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Yuneehk(f): 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
discoprophet:

So you 're the yuneehk my neighbour's been crushing on here? His gf loves him but the guy thinks negative.

I told the guy he should stick to his woman cos he hasn't got a chance, not when i might be coming for you, nigga wouldn't hear of that..
Tell your neighbour I'm crushing on him too. If you can hook us both up, I'll tell him of my feelings. I can no longer wait for him to man up and tell me of his feelings! I hope you'll relay this message to him. Thanks.
Re: Why Did You Break-up With Your First Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
First, distance.

Secondly, we were both cheating on each other, n on realising that, we had to break up, though it hurt badly den cos he was the exclusive on. cheesy
Re: Why Did You Break-up With Your First Boyfriend/girlfriend? by dollyjoy(f): 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
David25:

I think I know why smiley
Tell mewink
Re: Why Did You Break-up With Your First Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
Yuneehk:

Tell your neighbour I'm crushing on him too. If you can hook us both up, I'll tell him of my feelings. I can no longer wait for him to man up and tell me of his feelings! I hope you'll relay this message to him. Thanks.

That, I assure you..

Just be on the lookout for some subtle signs cos nigga's one hell of a shy guy. Might resort to quoting you like he's done few times. I'll get him to man up though. Like, he should..
Re: Why Did You Break-up With Your First Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
herbie27:
First, distance.

Secondly, we were both cheating on each other, n on realising that, we had to break up, though it hurt badly den cos he was the exclusive on. cheesy

Lol..

You both shouldn't have said your goodbyes. Low-cut looks cool on you
Re: Why Did You Break-up With Your First Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Yuneehk(f): 11:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
discoprophet:

That, I assure you..

Just be on the lookout for some subtle signs cos nigga's one hell of a shy guy. Might resort to quoting you like he's done few times. I'll get him to man up though. Like, he should..
Ada will be right here, attentively looking out for these subtle signs. Goodnight hun
Re: Why Did You Break-up With Your First Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
Yuneehk:

Ada will be right here, attentively looking out for these subtle signs. Goodnight hun

snore soundly, sweet yu..

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Break-up With Your First Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
discoprophet:

Lol..

You both shouldn't have said your goodbyes. Low-cut looks cool on you
Lol!, thanks for the compliment.

Checkout the relationship, grin there was no maturity in us den.
Re: Why Did You Break-up With Your First Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Ranchhoddas: 12:19am On Jun 02, 2016
Rukkydelta:
I don't have an ex
Neither do I. Please be my ex.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling / Are All Yoruba Men Controlling?? Help! / These Ladies Outfits Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.