Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,178 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR (39452 Views)

PDP To Lai Mohammed: "You Can't Censor The Media, It's Called Freedom Of Speech" / Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR / Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by Bgorgeous: 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
I would have believed the list more if it where coming from the presidency
Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by mcnuel001(m): 11:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
kolawaxxy:
Chai. I love Buhari grin grin grin

No homo angry
Lol, u be gay?
Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by smirn(m): 11:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
SWG25:
Lol @ names of corrupt Nigerians. Says a nepotistic and despotic ruler who said Abacha never stole. Thief!
Maybe Abacha stole, but compare to GEJ, Abacha is just a learner.

1 Like

Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by smirn(m): 11:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
vascey:
Very good.
However, whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty.
I dare say that the government and its agents could be sued for libel and character defamation if they publish a list of corrupt individuals who have not yet been found guilty by a competent court.
As for those that will comment on money returned, that is a good thing. But our constitution has penalties and jail terms for those who are found guilty. Governance and administration of justice have been separated in the constitution so that the government can not apply justice in which ever way it feels comfortable with. That is abuse!
And PMB has sworn to uphold that constitution. So if he publishes a list of non-convicted corrupt persons, hope it starts with his name for fraudulently breaking an oath he swore to uphold.

Dear PMB, I don't need a list. I need the corrupt ones sent to jail and proceeds of corruption confiscated. That is the only way to show that this fight is transparent and ensure that up and coming leaders take a cue; and traditional social morals are upheld. We need a strong system and not a strong man. Publish your list only when they have been found guilty, convicted and are rotting in jail.
Competent court indeed, which court truly found Abacus guilty of stealing. Let the name row out, even if they are not yet pronounced guilty by the court but at least they are suspected looters.

1 Like

Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by smirn(m): 11:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
vascey:
Very good.
However, whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty.
I dare say that the government and its agents could be sued for libel and character defamation if they publish a list of corrupt individuals who have not yet been found guilty by a competent court.
As for those that will comment on money returned, that is a good thing. But our constitution has penalties and jail terms for those who are found guilty. Governance and administration of justice have been separated in the constitution so that the government can not apply justice in which ever way it feels comfortable with. That is abuse!
And PMB has sworn to uphold that constitution. So if he publishes a list of non-convicted corrupt persons, hope it starts with his name for fraudulently breaking an oath he swore to uphold.

Dear PMB, I don't need a list. I need the corrupt ones sent to jail and proceeds of corruption confiscated. That is the only way to show that this fight is transparent and ensure that up and coming leaders take a cue; and traditional social morals are upheld. We need a strong system and not a strong man. Publish your list only when they have been found guilty, convicted and are rotting in jail.
Competent court indeed, which court truly found Abacha guilty of stealing. Let the name row out, even if they are not yet pronounced guilty by the court but at least they are suspected looters.
Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by DedeNkem: 12:52am On Jun 02, 2016
thesicilian:
Won't it be so much easier to just make a list of those who are not corrupt?

Well, for them it's hard because they're all corrupt
Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by BABANGBALI: 1:21am On Jun 02, 2016
I doesn't know why lalasticlala's name keeps coming to my mind
Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by gformula: 2:47am On Jun 02, 2016
Corrupt Nigerians, that list is endless supply
Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by xelly: 2:52am On Jun 02, 2016
From the stable of Lie More-Ahmed, comes the block buster movie. How do you expect truth from that list? Hope he will not come back to blame ink out of his false hood
Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by organicfoods(m): 3:16am On Jun 02, 2016
If police can parade suspected criminals before trials, what is the fuss about mentioning ordinary names of repenting rougues...The administrator is giving credence to nonsense.
Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by Montaque(m): 6:28am On Jun 02, 2016
COMPAQ:

If anyone has actually returned money, doesn't that suggest something? Besides the list doesn't necessarily have to be corrupt Nigerians but Nigerians who have returned money. Let the courts then determine corruptibility. That's how I would pitch it anyway.

You missed out of what SR wanted to convey. That the names which the Information minister doesnt know are being added personally by buhari. Hope u now get it. Ask urself, who should compile the list if not the graft agencies or the SGF, lie is to publish it afterwards, but how do the current pattern look?
Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by bejick(m): 9:24am On Jun 02, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan : I Am Under Pressure To Contest For Presidency In 2019 / APGA Members Storm Ifeanyi Ubah's House In Anambra, Beg Him To Join Party / Seyi Makinde Storms Facility Being Used To Store Illegally Mined Minerals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.