Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR (39455 Views)

PDP To Lai Mohammed: "You Can't Censor The Media, It's Called Freedom Of Speech" / Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR / Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by CXLVII: 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
[size=18pt]God bless PMB

The best that ever happened to Nigeria

God bless the FEDERAL Republic of Nigeria
[/size]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by PrinxArthur1(m): 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
Buhsri deceiving Nigerians since 1984

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by mandax: 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
wayaa007:
Chai, why lai Mohammed now, how would we know the list is true or false?

Lai Mohammed of all persons....

The most untruthful among the lot.

4 Likes

Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by druboon404: 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
I voted for Buhari a fulani man, I can't remember voting for merlin or a miracle worker. So I never expected Merlin's magic or miracles to happen, I voted for change and not magic.16 years misrule can not be repaired in 1 year so Nigerians let's be patient.......
#IStandWithBuhari#
let the haters and Wailers continue wailing pdp 16 yrs of
looting and misrule they are looking for APC magician to fix it in a year. Yeye.
Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by gurunlocker: 5:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
If you see any APC member name in that list, then this is not Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by plaetton: 5:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
SWG25:
Lol @ names of corrupt Nigerians. Says a nepotistic and despotic ruler who said Abacha never stole. Thief!

What sad comedy Nigerians are being treated to.
I don't remember buying tickets to this never ending circus show.

First of all, aside from a court conviction, what are the other standard measures of a corrupt person ?

The system has woefully failed to convict Saraki, whose thievery happened in our korokoro eyes.
Yet, they are going publish the names of supposedly corrupt people in Nigeria?

Shouldn't our jails and prisons be full of these CORRUPTION convicts before their names are published ?

4 Likes

Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by Richydos(m): 5:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
So over to u Mr Lia aka The Linus of Nigeria..... Set up the committee dt is gonna compile d names kwo.... I trust dtx gonna take about 8-10 months for em to compile it
Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
brownlord:
Any list without Tinubu, ATM Amaechi, Fayemi, Fashola and chief Navigator Obasnjo is useless
I see you wailing wailer.
You should have said Buhari name should be there also.
Can you bite the fingers that fed you?

1 Like

Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by anonimi: 5:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
SWG25:
Lol @ names of corrupt Nigerians. Says a nepotistic and despotic ruler who said Abacha never stole. Thief!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2733734_munch20150812080810_jpeg1d11e13a327d33cec402de71dc2a8eb7

1 Like

Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by drizzymadbet(m): 5:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
I think this might be a wrong move, Getting names of people not convicted by the court of law to be corrupt might make the FG suffer a backlash from people who even though corrupt Buh have not been declared so by a competent court of jurisdiction.

Would the FG be ready to pay fines for defamation of character and libel. Sometimes I simply don't get it, maybe the VP is not consulted on legal issues, maybe the more reason they make blunders

My thoughts tho

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by Prdo: 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
I hope they have consulted with their legal department on the implication of publishing the names of individuals that are yet to be convicted of any crime. I want my country to recover her loot from all "yam/sand paper" eaters, but i don't think this sensationalism is the best approach.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by BomboyOnline: 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
thesicilian:
Won't it be so much easier to just make a list of those who are not corrupt?

Somebody give this guy a beer. Best comment I have read this month.

Thesicillian, I owe you a beer. Let me know if you wish to collect. Add point and kill.

7 Likes

Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by mandax: 6:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
CXLVII:
[size=18pt]God bless PMB

The best that ever happened to Nigeria

God bless the FEDERAL Republic of Nigeria
[/size]

Only Satanic persons say May God bless Nigeria.

Nigeria was created with Satanic impulses.

Nigeria was created to fail the black race.

Imagine a country bordering the ocean and with many rivers, and earned more than One Trillion dollars in forty years but couldn't provide common running water to its citizens, not to talk of Electricity.

When shall the blessing come? When crude oil dries up?

2 Likes

Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by anonimi: 6:02pm On Jun 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
If apc godfathers are excluded, that list is inconclusive.

1 Like

Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by Paperwhite(m): 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
SWG25:
You mind this silly president of a zoo. angry No more propaganda or blame to dish out to their zombies to masturbate on hence this.Just waiting for the damned list.

1 Like

Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by aieromon(m): 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
drizzymadbet:
I think this might be a wrong move, Getting names of people not convicted by the court of law to be corrupt might make the FG suffer a backlash from people who even though corrupt Buh have not been declared so by a competent court of jurisdiction.

Would the FG be ready to pay fines for defamation of character and libel. Sometimes I simply don't get it, maybe the VP is not consulted on legal issues, maybe the more reason they make blunders

My thoughts tho

The list will highlight the number of people that have returned stolen loot back to the government coffers. Its for the court to determine if they are corrupt. The list does not defame anybody except if they have not returned back money. Also remember that they would have signed an affidavit that the money returned is actually stolen.

The FG must have considered the legal angle before making this bold move.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
Batam:

I see you wailing wailer.
You should have said Buhari name should be there also.
Can you bite the fingers that fed you?
Buhari collect 2 jeeps from dasukigate so his name suppose appear on that list.
Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by sapientia(m): 6:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
fd
Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by 989900: 6:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
Boss13:
This is public humiliation. Many people should be praying for their name not to be on that list. I guess a lot of the corrupt people will be begging Lai to exclude their names.

If you ask me, I believe this is the way to go about it. If you steal, you get the shame. Every Nigerians will now know those people who have been robbing the country blind. I expect to see some popular names, however, those popular ones have no shame already.

L cheesy L
Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by SirREX94: 6:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
Omo, i tire o! Lolzzzz!
wayaa007:
Chai, why lai Mohammed now, how would we know the list is true or false?
Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by rexzqcom(m): 6:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
Boss13:
This is public humiliation. Many people should be praying for their name not to be on that list. I guess a lot of the corrupt people will be begging Lai to exclude their names.

If you ask me, I believe this is the way to go about it. If you steal, you get the shame. Every Nigerians will now know those people who have been robbing the country blind. I expect to see some popular names, however, those popular ones have no shame already.

This is a smear campaign. Anybody in the list that have not be convicted by court is a suspect. Even if they've confessed and returned some money. The confessions might have been obtained by illegal intimidations, tortures and coercive interrogations.
Buhari name should be the first on the list.
Otherwise, the list is a piece of trash and waist of time and money.

1 Like

Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by 989900: 6:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
It is a hard to be an information minister without lying and flip-flopping . . . most times it's just totally out of your control. cheesy
Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by iyeyemi: 6:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
thesicilian:
Dang this right here is a gem of a response
Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by gaby53: 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
thesicilian:
grin Hahaha! Cos that list is so so sho grin grin
Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by greggng: 6:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
Walahi I will bath naked if that list contains amaechi and tinubu. This two people re the reason why Nigeria was not run aground by the dare devil pdp

1 Like

Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by Saintp(m): 6:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
Is Lie himself not corrupt too?
Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by OlujobaSamuel: 6:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
see dem dem, dey don dey change tone, everything na lie to dem, na dem dey shout for list, now the list don almost reach their doormot, dem dey shout it's illegal, the list no go complete, who give them authority to release list, bla bla bla.
abeg if you no like the government, wait for 4years or kill yourself.
gej scam me for NIS, I endured till 2015 and I pay him back in my own coin, no noise. hypertension is real oooo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by goodforsomthing: 6:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
We have been hearing about this list for about six mouth ago,maybe there is no list.the last time they said fuel scarcity will end at he middle of May, they know their PLAN from the beginning which is to increase the fuel price but they let innocent Nigerian to suffer UNTIL we have no choice but to accept.all this is polities
Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by thesicilian: 6:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
BomboyOnline:

Somebody give this guy a beer. Best comment I have read this month.

Thesicillian, I owe you a beer. Let me know if you wish to collect. Add point and kill.

Hahahaha
Unfortunately I don't drink beer but that point & kill shall not pass me by
I hail bro!

1 Like

Re: Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR by MrALIVE: 6:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
SWG25:
since you claim to be ignorant,let me clear you..it is names of proven looters..people that have returned their loot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Presidents/Heads Of State From 1960 Till Date / SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At The Presidential Villa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.